Any Wow-Heads out there?

Started by Anony Mouse, June 14, 2010, 12:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

Well, I have a program called CCleaner for temp files and such.

Josietta

*peeks in*  Human Shadow Priest - Thunderhorn here...just hit lvl 60 the other day (yay me!), never done a raid or dungeon though... >.>

Also playing a BE Pallie on Velen with Aiden.. currently lvl 20 and trying to find my way around Undercity.. damn place is a maze!!!!

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Josietta

Quote from: Aiden on October 05, 2010, 10:44:07 AM
Tram Trollops?! Those are my favorite kind!
/roll on Feathermoon

I play Horde on Velen, planning on playing Alliance come Cata with a close knit group of friends, since we want both scorpion and lion mounts.

Scorpion and Lion mounts? huh?  moreinfoplzkthx

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Josietta on October 08, 2010, 03:11:01 PM
Scorpion and Lion mounts? huh?  moreinfoplzkthx

Guild level 24/25 ish.. you get to buy a guild mount (lion for alliance, scorpion for the dirty nasty hordie)

Josietta

*snickersnort* Dirty nasty hordie bwahahaha... Okies.. heh.. gotcha.. guild mounts ish cool... *just joined a family friendly alliance guild today* Those are hard to come by at times.. when you gotta go AFK randomly for mommy duties  some people just don't get it..

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Josietta on October 08, 2010, 03:21:32 PM
*snickersnort* Dirty nasty hordie bwahahaha... Okies.. heh.. gotcha.. guild mounts ish cool... *just joined a family friendly alliance guild today* Those are hard to come by at times.. when you gotta go AFK randomly for mommy duties  some people just don't get it..

CC, my guild is a family freindly one. We've had 'pet afk', 'baby/spouse agro'. and the rest.

Josietta

Thats awesome haha.. baby aggro..

I have a friend who named her bulldog aggro. She's a huge WoW-Head.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

Blitzy

I'm so close to 76 on one character I can taste it. >_>

But I'm pretty stoked with her as I have the Deathcharger mount from one dungeon and I managed to help my love get the Zulian Tiger mount that he'd been trying for and hadn't had luck on for a couple years. :D Now we're trying to get the Raptor for him/me, the tiger for me, and the horse for him. ^_^ Since Zul is being phased out for Cata.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Wolfy

Hmm..anyone play a Warlock? I was thinking of creating one to level while waiting for Cata...

Zaer Darkwail

Got 80 level alt lock, tier 9 geared and one sanctified tier 10 piece :P.

Aiden

Garrosh has been evolving from the emo sack of crap he was and pathetic excuse for the Hellscream name.

And yea guild exp will lead to the mount which will be awesome, I have my ten man group already set up and ready to go from a bunch of people I know in Rl through meeting them at Blizzcon or just playing with them since game release on and off these last few years.

Bentley

I used to play, but my highest leveled character was only a level 33 warlock. I had a bad habit of getting to an area or quest I didn't like and then creating someone new. I miss it though and am planning to resubscribe before Cataclysm comes out. I want to be a goblin.   :P

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, also Cataclysm changes the leveling quite a lot for 1-60 levels.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 09, 2010, 01:21:57 PM
Hehe, also Cataclysm changes the leveling quite a lot for 1-60 levels.

Truth.. I've seen revamps in ALL the alliance newb areas. Some is minor, some is very noticable. The Deadmines and Stockades have an all new mix of bad guys. I'll be checking out some of the other instances as I go.

Just ran thorugh BRD with my pregen mage (arcane ftw!) and they changed the quest layout and access a bit (you can access the upper tiers of BRD via a mole machine now) and added new quest givers RIGHT inside the instance. I suspect when I go back to the rest of the Blackrock classics they'll be changed a bit too.

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Salinde on June 21, 2010, 01:01:37 AM
Oh I know. For being a magical city floating in the air above one of Northrend's most boring sections, you'd think the mages would have figured out how to get rid of the lag by now. At least Shattrath was spread out - in Dal everything is RIGHT THERE, and because of that, everyone is RIGHT THERE, no matter WHERE you go.

Wish me luck! My Mysterious Egg hatches today *hopes for Green Proto...*

Well with Cata you won't have as many folks there. Given that they are going to be taking out all the portals in Dalaran and Shattrath.

Zaer Darkwail

Aye and also flying mounts work in Azeroth so folks focus on one or two grand cities as gathering point. But note you share space also with 1-60 level folk along with 80-85 level folk. I myself got good enough comp that I do not have lag in Dalaran, only it takes several seconds everything to load before I can do anything :P.

Wolfy

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on October 10, 2010, 01:34:24 AM
Aye and also flying mounts work in Azeroth so folks focus on one or two grand cities as gathering point. But note you share space also with 1-60 level folk along with 80-85 level folk. I myself got good enough comp that I do not have lag in Dalaran, only it takes several seconds everything to load before I can do anything :P.

I plan to get a computer like that....one that can run FFXIV too. o3o.

Also..they're making us pay for flight in Azeroth...225 gold. O-o....just seems...odd, to me.

but on the upside, we can also buy a new riding level for 5000 gold to give us 310% speed.

Zaer Darkwail

And if you happen have 310% speed mount already (like me) you get that flight skill for free :P.

Wolfy

Psh...so anyway....****ing Warlocks..How do they work?!

Zaer Darkwail

Learn master pet and using CC's. Then learn master traits of each spec. Also next week in wednesday (or tuesday if in states) you get patch all things change. Once you reach 10 level you specialize and get cool spell and passive bonus while in said spec. And cannot sub spec anywhere until 31 point talent has been picked. Also locks get new UI feature for soul shards. As now you need farm them to use soul shard stuff. In patch most stuff which costs shard become shardless in cost, and instead you learn 'empower' with soul shard power (and regen it with a spell which you learn later).

Wolfy

Wait what? O-o..

The patch comes out this tuesday? (october 12)? O_o

Also...don't you get Felguard if you go Demon after the changes?

Zaer Darkwail

Yep, patch should come next week and yes, if you spec demo you get felguard at 10th level (which is awesome as felguard is kick ass DPS pet and can tank little).

Also above video lacked DK!

Wolfy

Ooh..next week..so..not in two days. T_T lol

TheGlyphstone

It's an old video - note that it 'caps' at level 60. :D