Tami's Toybox (M/F NC)

Started by Kalthus63, March 05, 2011, 02:59:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalthus63

Looking for a female partner for this one - it's quite a bit darker than I've gone before. I usually do Dom, but I've decided to see what it would be like on the other side for a while...

"Tami's Toybox"

Jasper Quint is an English writer who has just had his first book of journalism published. He's quite self important, a little snobbish - part of it's the fact that he's from an old public school, part of it is that he thinks he's going to be a really 'important' writer. And maybe just because he's English and he's in the South of the USA.

For his next book, Jasper is investigating some of the more 'quaint and rural' parts of America (He's got a working title - 'An Englishman among the Rednecks') . One night he pulls into a bar and meets Tami who is (he assumes) a slightly dumb but gorgeous pole dancer. To him, she's just a hot body and an interesting piece of journalistic material. She even seems to find him attractive - yes, this chapter is just going to write itself.

There's just one problem...

Tami is that rare thing - a female serial killer. She has her own 'toybox', a mobile home converted to be a cell, complete with all the equipment she needs to play some really nasty sexual games. And at the end of those games, she normally disposes of her victim, then drives on to another town and starts again. Not always - it seems to depend. But on what?

Waking up strapped to a metal table in the toybox, Quint has to use all his skill as a writer to uncover Tami's story. Who actually is she? Where does she come from? How has she become the sort of woman who gets pleasure this way? And can he use this information to make himself one of the people she leaves handcuffed but alive at the side of the road, rather than vulture food...

If I was trying to set a theme/background for this story, I guess it would be Stephen Kings 'Mercy' meets Saw/Hostel. Her background is very open - the main thing is, there have to be some chinks in Tami's armour he can exploit. He has one week to persuade Tami NOT to make him her latest victim.

If you are interested, or would like to discuss this one with me, please send a PM through.