News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Various stories of incest [ MUL ]

Started by Hemingway, December 18, 2011, 04:21:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello! Here's my search thread containing ... exactly what the subject would lead you to believe: stories that, in one way or another, contain incest. I'm mainly interested in something fun, and not necessarily that realistic. That said, as far as sexual elements go, there are no limits outside my offs, and I wouldn't mind mixing in anything ranging from vanilla to the very extreme.

Brother and Futa Sister: Here's something the world needs more of: male/futa pairings. In this case, I'm looking for something a little specific. The sister can either have had her unique condition from birth, or, and I do prefer the latter option, something happens to effect her change. I prefer the latter because it sets the stage for a dominant, older brother to lend a helping hand, in a very literal sense.

Twincest: The twins, a boy and a girl, have been close for as long as anyone can remember. Closer even than most twins. Adventurous, even, with intimate touching and kisses. Not that they've ever made out, but their lips seem to touch quite often, even if briefly. Until they're alone one night, watching a movie, lying curled up together, and they finally take it a step further, going beyond just kissing. Both decide that they've been playing games for too long, ignoring the obvious. They know each other's desires and fantasies, and are closer than many couples. No reason for them not to act on their fantasies.

That's it for now!