The Inn - Fantasy Based Incest (Seeking 1 More Player)

Started by MagicalPen, May 20, 2015, 08:24:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MagicalPen

The Inn

Ground Floor / / Top Floor

The ramshackle inn has fallen on hard times and is in a state of disrepair. But all that is soon to change especially with war on the horizon.

The father and owner of the inn has been sullen and unpleasant every since his wife died. However, he has recently shown an interest in his oldest daughter who has taken on all the duties of her dead mother and should have bee married off a long time ago. Tonight he will make her fulfill the last duties of her mother by taking her to his bed  (seeking the oldest daughter.)

The Middle Daughter has long been the slut of the family, sneaking off with the male guests or seducing them away from their wives -or even joining their wives for a bit of fun. With the lack of guests lately she has been forced to find pleasure and it is driving her crazy. But now she is in luck. Her brother comes knocking on her door, chilled to the bone and unable to sleep due to the damage caused to his room by a recent storm. Thier father was supposed to fix it but never did. She knows exactly how to warm her brother up sating her own desires at the same time. (Seeking the middle daughter)

The youngest siblings are male/female twins. They have been experimenting and fooling around with each other for some time now but tonight is the night they plan on going the whole way. Their slutty sister has taught them all they know as they have secretly watched her with her conquests.  (seeking the female twin.)

Once these incestuous relations come to light, the father finds a renewed vigor, fucking his daughters.  He decides to spur their success by selling them as well allowing the guests to fulfill all of their desires. There are certainly unsavory types and even orcs and dwarves moving through the area, female warriors too, who are sure to be looking for some fun. He is going to turn the Inn into a brothel, his daughters the focal point.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MagicalPen

Accepted Characters:

Richard - the Father

Name: Richard
Role: Patriarch
Bio: The father of the family, Richard has become a little withdrawn in recent times, the troubles of the Inn weighing heavily on him. It has resulted in less sex with his wife and it wouldn't shock him if she started wandering from his bed to satisfy her needs. But his depression has made him relatively uninterested in such relations and he is desperately seeking a way to revive the Inn. The talk of War that he has heard only makes him more anxious.

PennySludt - Payta, the Oldest Daughter
Picture:
Name: Payta
Role: Oldest Daughter
Background and Personality: Payta is a good girl, eager to please and hard working. She's taken up almost all of the slack since her mother died a few years ago and has basically taken her mother's place in every aspect of life except her parent's bedroom. She has had a few suitors, but has chosen, for one reason or another, to stay with her father and her sisters, rather than marry and leave them. Her sense of duty to her family and the inn is very strong and she will do whatever it takes to make her father and the customers of the inn happy and comfortable.

Andrew - the Oldest Son

Name: Andrew
Role: Oldest Son
Bio: Andrew, as the oldest Male and heir to his fathers lands, is relatively disinterested in continuing his fathers business. The Call of the Wild has always drawn Andrew and he often spends most of his time off alone, bushcrafting and hunting in the woods nearby. There is always a steady supply of fresh meat because of his skill with the bow.

Redeve - Roxy, the Slutty One

Name: Roxanne (though her siblings refer to her as Roxy)
Role: Middle daughter, the slutty one
Background and Personality: Roxanne was an adventurous girl from an early age, venturing far beyond the edges of the family grounds and into the adjoining woods, even though her father forbid this and would chastise her every time she was caught. This nature persisted and expressed itself in other areas once she came of age. Roxanne grew into a beautiful young woman and soon she found herself getting the attention of some of the inn’s guests. She first fucked one of them shortly after her 16th birthday and soon made a habit of it. So far (as far as she can tell) her father has never caught her in the act. This is not because her behavior lacks in shamelessness. On a few occasions she has even shared the bed with both husband and wife.

When the inn hit on hard times and fell into disrepair, Roxanne felt this more than the others. Not only did she have to suffer through the hardship and the lack of funds and food they had to endure, the amount of guests steadily dwindled to where it was now rare to get any guests at all. So Roxanne’s supply of men – and their cocks – had dried up. She still got the occasional roll in the hay from a passing merchant, but even those were getting increasingly rare, as their father barely had the money to pay for even the most basic of supplies. Roxanne was now reduced to masturbating. Which she did a lot of, in between her chores. But it was a poor substitute for the real thing. Something needed to change and quickly, or she would run away, never to return!

Peter - the Male Twin
Name: Peter
Role: Youngest Son
Bio: Peter has always enjoyed making things with his hands and has become the resident blacksmith, able to craft and fix anything out of iron at their small forge. He can often be found their, tinkering with the farm equipment to make it better or improved in some way.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Character sheet below

[b]Picture:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Background and Personality:[/b]

Roles:

Oldest Daughter - PennySludt
Middle Daughter -
Youngest Daughter/Twin - OPEN

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

SlipperySue

Interested in one of the daughter roles, probably the older slutty one

No longer interested but enjoy the story.

MagicalPen

Added character sheet. Will be on a pc tomorrow hopefully.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Will be on my PC this weekend. Stupid cable got nailed through the middle so no internet right now (connected to the PC)

Still looking for players for this. Once the initial incest is done, this game will open to the 'guests/customers' who come to visit.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Updated with spoken-for characters.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

PennySludt

i'll take the older daughter
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

MagicalPen

Two Daughter Roles still open (Middle and the Twin/Youngest)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

PennySludt

MAY i take the older daughter? :p
May Evaporate Without Warning, But It Doesn't Mean I've Dropped The Game! I'll Always Notify If I Don't Want To Continue!

MagicalPen

You're already marked as the Oldest Daughter.

Feel free to send a naughty profile to me via PM.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

PennySludt

oh, okay :) cuz you said it was still open :p

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

MagicalPen

Still looking for the youngest daughter for this.

Some one like Piper Fawn would be awesome for the role!

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry