Care to Dance? (Male looking for a Female player+character)

Started by cirdanf, September 07, 2012, 01:27:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cirdanf

Good day to all. My name is Cirdanf, and I am here to build a great roleplaying partnership together with you, and you, and possibly you.

What I am looking for is rather simple: I desire to construct a story with a female partner, naturally over forums or PMs, we can come to an agreement on this. I hardly ever add anyone to my IMs unless I'm sure we can be nice friends, thus our communication would be limited to the site for a bit.

Now, schedule wise: I can post every day at nights (EST), and PM at the same times. I expect a person who can talk at least once every other day, since I believe communication is the base for any good human interaction.

Well, this is where we all wanted to get... so Shall we?

Ideas:

1.- Milady or Milord

This idea is based upon ancient times. Think medieval, think fantasy. Now, what's the catch?

Simple: Either you're the runaway princess trying to live life and getting involved with my character (which could go several ways, such as you going back to palace and him not having recognized you, or him having recognized you and... well, this one leads to a few surprises I'd like to try with the right person)

2.- Fated Encounter

Trying to not fall into the run of the mill here, yet it's hard.

A killer has run away from the authorities. He has no reason to stop, except sleep, food, and more money. Sadly (or happily?) for your character, he stumbles by her and she recognizes his face... But they're alone in a store. He has the need to kill the clerk if he approaches or she makes any signs.

What will she do?

That's all I have for now. If you'd like to roleplay, please send me a PM or post here. If you'd prefer... send me an email to cirdanf@gmail.com .

Thank you :)

Oh... prove your interest by asking or responding why do you think I refer to dancing in the title.
www.f-list.net/c/cirdan

Check for nice insight :)

Lady Temptress

" Do you like to dance? I love dancing. I would love to do a PM Rp with you. M'Lady-M' Lord Rp idea. I love that medievil rp.
Lady Dreamer