Franchises That Could Have Awesome Games (But Don't)

Started by Sabby, October 21, 2011, 03:40:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Call me odd but I think a classic MMO based on the classic sci-fi of Flash Gorden, the original Buck Rodgers and such would be so cool get a mix of classic fun.

Samael

Still waiting for my next Ultima game.
I refuse to acknowledge any game in that series past Ultima 8 (and even that's a bit iffy).

As far as I am concerned Ultima 7/2 was the highlight, and I'd kill to get another game like that.

Ultima 7 - Serpent Isle Intro Cinematic
On & Offs | My Games | Apologies & Absences | Tumblr
Et comme des fleurs de glace, on grandit dans la nuit
La lumière nous efface, dans la noirceur on vit
Comme des fleurs de glace, on rêve et on reste unis
Des fleurs au cœur de l'insomnie

"Eisblume - Fleurs De Glace"

Vasili

Quote from: Martee on November 06, 2011, 03:31:07 PM
Oh my god, the Necroscope series. I haven't read those in forever. That would be an insanely cool world to explore as an RPG.

*drools with Vasili*

;)
Another Necroscope lover?! I'm in heaven!

Martee

Quote from: Vasili on November 06, 2011, 04:20:14 PM
Another Necroscope lover?! I'm in heaven!

Full disclosure: I have not followed the entire series... I believe I stopped off around the 5th, perhaps 6th book? There are apparently quite a few now, which always makes me wary. But yes, fan here! And now I have to dig them all out again to sate my craving.

Just look what you've done!

Status as of March 5th: In like a lion - only one response outstanding

Cold Heritage

Necroscope, man. That's just asking to be left a tear-stained puddle of disappointment.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Although with all the Harry shards left floating around, there's an easy basis for an all-new, game-only plotline.

I'd rather have Shadowrun get a GTA/Oblivion kind of treatment. Because man, fuck raiding for top tier cyberware or whatever.
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Callie Del Noire

Yeah, you can't tell me that you can't get something more than a crappy fps online only game out of the two decades of storyline and games that are shadowrun?