Of being an Emperor...

Started by Emperor Darius, May 31, 2012, 12:25:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor Darius

Darius is young man sitting on a throne in the ancient times of Japan. While the secret that he is not quite so human as he appears remains among the court, being a young laid back Emperor can be very difficult....war, economy, tribal relations, and even an "arranged" marriage make for a long day...how does one cope?

With a wry smirk Darius takes full advantage of the many opportunities his all female court can provide...day or night...servants, vassals, bodyguard, even the court jester...the lust of the palace will leave many lingering for secrets behind the many doors...

while I'm really just throwing this one out there for experimentation, I'm open for ideas along the way and mostly just want to see if this is a good idea worth trying. While there will be elements of romance and close friendships and secret relationships, it will also be very hentai like. Sex will be common, along with times of humor and drama. Darius will not be the only character I will play at times, so there will be plenty of "variety" going around. One on ones, threesomes, and even lesbianism are very likely.

If I take any partners for this I'm looking for people who have experience with fantasy and can see this in a sort of anime fashion. Also I would prefer this one to not be filled with simple one to three liners, I'm looking for someone who is willing to put up at least one post a day at minimum, and willing to put effort and details into this. It feels like a great idea and I'd love to have fun with it for those who are interested. Send me a pm if you like or feel free to comment. :)