Michael Jackson / Star Wars / Beauty & Beast (mul - M & F Writers)

Started by She, April 15, 2011, 08:08:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

She

Everywhere I go, every smile I see, I know you are there, smiling back at me.
Dancin' in moonlight, I know you are free, cause I can see your star shinin' down on me...

Together Again ~ Janet Jackson

...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...

Okay, this one may be "weird," and I fear some people might even consider it "obscene," given that he was a real person, but I mean no disrespect by this.

We all have our opinions of Michael Jackson, though likely none of us knew him.  I believe he was innocent, misunderstood, and horribly mistreated.  I miss him and some part of me will always mourn his loss.

This picture inspired me.

What happens when we die?  Heaven / Hell / Nothing?

Michael loved Neverland. What if he is there, no memory of his past life, just a pure innocent soul free to heal, experience joy, and love he doesn't have to second guess?

What I see happening is Mike awaking perhaps washed up on some shore. Tink is there or nearby, a warm fire and breakfast ready. MJ has amnesia and remembers nothing of his life on Earth. Ultimately, and she knows this, it is Tink's duty to help heal MJ's broken spirit so he can move on. He loved imagination and adventure, so I'd love to see a quest for them.

Sort of DnD / The Labrynth / Neverending Story meets Neverland. 

If you're interested in being MJ, I'd gladly listen to your take on how you would portray him.  If you're interested in being his "Tink," the one who will ultimately help him to fully heal, I'd enjoy hearing your take on that.

PM me with your ideas,  I'd love to discuss them.

Below are the five things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears.

1.)  Which of my advertised RPs are you interested in?
2.)  Do you want to play Jackson or Tink and how will you portray the character?
3.)  How do you see the romance unfolding? 
4.) What sorts of ideas do you have for the story's quest?
5.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post one (or more) times a day during the hours of 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. Central Time, Mon - Fri?
  Honestly, I get bored with games that only update every few days or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition.   

...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...   ...

In the instant that Michael is gone, we know nothing. No clocks can tell time. No oceans can rush our tides with the abrupt absence of our treasure.
Though we are many, each of us is achingly alone, piercingly alone.
Only when we confess our confusion can we remember that he was a gift to us and we did have him.
He came to us from the creator, trailing creativity in abundance.
Despite the anguish, his life was sheathed in mother love, family love, and survived and did more than that.
He thrived with passion and compassion, humor and style. We had him whether we know who he was or did not know, he was ours and we were his.
We had him, beautiful, delighting our eyes.
His hat, aslant over his brow, and took a pose on his toes for all of us.
And we laughed and stomped our feet for him.
We were enchanted with his passion because he held nothing. He gave us all he had been given.
Today in Tokyo, beneath the Eiffel Tower, in Ghana's Black Star Square.
In Johannesburg and Pittsburgh, in Birmingham, Alabama, and Birmingham, England
We are missing Michael.
But we do know we had him, and we are the world.

We Had Him ~ Maya Angelou
O:)  She  Creature's  Ons   &  Offs  >:)      
--->  Story  Ideas <---

I post daily, more heavily on weekdays than on weekends.
I typically like to post between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (U.S.A.), Mon - Fri, also often checking the boards periodically throughout the evening and regularly on weekends. 
I write when things are slow at the office, so there are many days when I post frequently.

I typically like partners who can post once (or more) a day.

She

Atten:  Potential Male or Female Writers
(UN)
Star Wars: Old Republic or Post Order 66 pre Episode 4
Male Character Wanted M/F (suggestions below, open to ideas, canon characters welcome)

I've been thinking about this one and I'm leaning more towards something set in the Old Republic Era when there was an abundance of Jedi and Sith running around. That doesn't mean my character has to have Force powers, then again neither does yours. ^^

Using the Star Wars Core Rule Books or Saga edition as a guide to powers / abilities would be most ideal, but then again, not absolutely necessary. So, if you aren't familiar with the system, don't be shy about sending me a PM.

Non Con / Con, it's all on the table for these: 
1.   An unlikely Sith / Jedi  love affair
2.   Sith or Jedi and non force user hired to assist in some way   (i.e. a seat upon the smuggler's vessel)
3.   A Healer forced to save a Sith's life lest he spend his dying breaths murdering the healer's family / village - something like that. I see potential for longterm forced servitude that leads to the dark side, seething master / apprenticeship relationship.
4.   An idea I really like and something of a twist perhaps, a Jedi must force someone to serve / aid him for the greater good. The person is the equivalent of a Sith Padawan, a  Force Adept, or even a mere commoner. She'll resent him terribly not seeing the bigger picture, he will grow to admire her fire and spirit, love follows quickly thereafter.
5.   I just finished reading the first Darth Bane book and could do a knock off of that. I was intrigued by the idea of one apprentice potentially rising above the other and becoming the master.
6.  Two non force users hired on or forced (pun intended) to aid a Sith or Jedi.

These are just a few of my losely formed ideas for something Star Wars.  I'd love to for you to expound on these or for you to suggest completely alternative plots we might explore.
--->  Story  Ideas <---

I typically like to post between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Central Standard Time (U.S.A.), Mon - Fri, also often checking the boards periodically throughout the evening and regularly on weekends. 
I write when things are slow at the office, so there are many days when I post frequently.

She

Atten: Potential Male or Female Co-Authors 
(Light-Exotic Freeform) or (NC-Exotic Freeform)
Beauty & a "Beast"
The Beast & Servants Needed (one player)

I'd love to loosely base this game off of Christine Feehan's Lair of the Lion, but I am open to alternative suggestions as I love all versions of the Beauty & the Beast tale. Also, I might be interested in incorporating elements from Ms. Feehan's the Scarletti Curse for those familiar with that book.

I'm posting the inspiration off the books' back covers:

Lair of the Lion
THE BEAUTY
Impoverished aristocrat Isabella Vernaducci would defy death itself to rescue her imprisoned brother. Though fear formed a fist around her heart, she'd even brave the haunted, accursed lair of the lion - the menacing palazzo of legendary, lethal Don Nicolai DeMarco.

THE BEAST
Rumor said the powerful don could command the heavens, that the beast below did his bidding... and that he was doomed to destroy the woman he took as his wife. It was whispered he was not wholly human - as untamed as his tawny mane and slashing amber eyes.

THE BARGAIN
But Isabella met a man whose growl was velvet, purring heat, whose eyes held dark, all-consuming desire. And when the don commanded her to become his bride, she went willingly into his muscled arms, praying she'd save his tortured soul... not sacrifice her life...

Scarletti Curse
THE BEAST
Strange, twisted carvings and hideous gargoyles adorned the palazzo of the great Scarletti family. But a still more fearful secret lurked within its storm-tossed turrets. For every bride who entered its forbidding walls was doomed to leave in a casket.

THE BRIDE
Mystical and unfettered, Nicoletta had no terror of ancient curses and no fear of marriage… until she looked into the dark mesmerizing eyes of Don Scarletti. She had sworn no man would command her, had thought her gift of healing set her apart, but his was the right to choose a bride from among his people. And he had chosen her.

THE BARGAIN
Compelled by duty, drawn by desire, she gave her body into his keeping, and prayed the powerful, tormented don would be her heart's destiny, and not her soul's demise.

...   ...   ...   ...   ...   

Please see my sig / Ons & Offs.  If you're still interested after you've read all that and feel like you'd be compatible, please PM me the below items listed in blue. I will be selecting a partner based upon quality and creativity, not on a first come first serve basis. 

Below are the six things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears and open to discussion.

2.)  Are you familiar with Christine Feehan's Lair of the Lion / Scarlettie Curse?
3.)  What will your character's personality be like?
4.)  Where do you see this story going?
5.)  Do you want this story tagged as "light exotic" or "non-consensual exotic?"
6.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post one (or more) times a day Mon - Fri?
Honestly, I get bored with games that don't update regularly. I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition. 
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

Reserved...
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

Reserved...
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

Reserved...
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

(NC+ / Possibly Extreme)
Abduction / Rape
Male or Female Character Wanted
(M/F)

One Shot Likely

Not Taking Applications At This Time.
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Okay, I've always had this nasty fantasy about a snotty bitch, either the popular, spoiled rich-girl type or the Avril Lavigne "fuck you!" type being abducted by an overweight, sweaty, not even remotely attractive guy who wants to teach her a lesson, or at the very least fuck her. The idea that he's getting some sort of revenge because of something she's done or abusive women in his past is a really big turn on.

I see her in the 16 or 17 year old age range. Maybe he's the 30+ year old cart guy at the grocery store she always calls "retard" to his face. Maybe he's the janitor at her school, or Daddy's country club. Maybe he's the sleaze sitting in the foodcourt at the mall watching the girls on the upper level walking by in their mini skirts. Maybe he just grabs her while she's puking her guts out behind the club and too drunk to scream.

She wakes up blindfolded. In her underwear, arms stretched and bound in the Y shape of a football goal. She yanks her arms and hears chains rattle. There's virtually no give. She's on her knees. There's something between her legs. It almost feels like a saddle. Her mouth tastes like... It's sticky. Oh god! It tastes like cum!

She hears moaning in the background. It sounds like sex.

The thing beneath her begins to quiver. She hears a woman's voice begging someone to stop. The woman's crying.

Who is it?!  Where are they?!  What's going on?!

Whatever the girl's straddling, the vibrations are intensifying.  It's stimulating her clit.

I could be convinced to play the male / rapist in this scenario, but I'd really, REALLY like someone to talk dirty and abuse me ^^

Please, PM me if you're interested.
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

Atten:  Potential Male or Female Co-Authors
(NC-H Freeform)
Stephen King's:  The Stand  (Post Apocalyptic / Supernatural)
Ex Husband Wanted  M/F
Not really looking to do this at this time.

I'm in the mood for something involving Stephen King's: The Stand or something Post Apocalyptic. This idea could extend on to the upcoming MMO Secret World for any who may know what I'm talking about.

If you're interested in The Stand specifically, having seen the mini-series is enough background knowledge.

I had an idea for an up and coming superstar / gay male romance in the setting, or an ex-husband and wife reunion scenario. Details for those are listed in posts below.

Right now, I'm more leaning to something new as far of the pairings go, though the ex-husband / ex-wife scenario still holds interest.

PM if you have an alternative pairing suggestion or want to expound on one I've already mentioned.

I love taking modern day characters and putting them in the post apocalyptic setting of Stephen King's: The Stand. There's nothing quite like rotting bodies, spooky dreams, and no electricity to really inspire.  Eh?

This time, my story concept revolves around an ex wife (me) and an ex husband (you). Our characters have been divorced for about ten years. The divorce was the result of neither one of us being able to deal with the death of our only child (who died in a car accident in which one of us was the driver). This story will be about the Captain Tripp's outbreak reminding both of us of how much we love each other while we perhaps learn to forgive ourselves / each other and struggle to survive in a world gone mad.

I see this story as being longterm with lots of emotional drama and character development.  I think an enriching element would be to employ backflashes to when the child was alive, the accident, the days leading up to the divorce, and possibly even the pregnancy.  It might also be interesting for one of the two characters to ultimately side with good while the other turns to evil.

This game will only be loosely based upon The Stand.

I'm going to need a committed co-author for this one.  To keep things interesting / fun, we'll both need to come up with twists and turns, not only in the relationship, but also the journey itself.  ;)

Please see my sig / Ons & Offs.  If you're still interested after you've read all that and feel like you'd be compatible, please PM me the below items listed in blue. I will be selecting a partner based upon quality and creativity, not on a first come first serve basis. 

Below are the things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears and open to discussion.

1.)    Which of my advertised RPs are you interested in?
2.)    What is your character's goal?
options: be(come) / side with evil  or  be(come) / side with good
3.)    What will your character's personality be like?
4.)    What has your character's life been like since the divorce?
5.)    How did your character feel about the divorce?
6.)    What will your character's age be?
(bear in mind the ten year divorce)
7.)    Which character do you think should have been driving during the fatal car crash that killed our only child?
8.)    Does your character blame anyone for the child's death?
  (If so, who?) 
9.)    Where do you see this story going?   
10.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post once (or more) per day Mon - Fri?
  Honestly, I get bored with games that only update once a day or every other day or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition. 
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

Atten:  Potential Male or Female Co-Authors
(Light) or (NC-H Freeform)
Stephen King's:  The Stand  (Post Apocalyptic / Supernatural)
Bi-Sexual Male & Hetero (Bi optional) Female
Not really looking to do at this time.

I love taking modern day characters and putting them in the post apocalyptic setting of Stephen King's: The Stand. There's nothing quite like rotting bodies, spooky dreams, and no electricity to really inspire.  Eh?

My main character is to be an up and coming Italian singer who is Stateside (close to ground zero) when the Captain Tripp's pandemic breaks out and causes the end of the world as we know it. The character's bio is included at the end of this ad to give you an idea of what you'd be working with.

I'll also play the Bride of Flagg.  I'd prefer to handle her as an NPC, but that is open to discussion.

Basic Overview:

• Based loosely off of Stephen King's: The Stand
  • Longterm story
  • Slowly evolving relationships
  • Four people band together, they start off in pairs
  • Primary focus placed on a male/male couple
  • One definite destination: Las Vegas   (Randall Flagg >:) Evil)
  • Optional Destination for one or two characters: Hemingford Home, Nebraska   (Mother Abagail O:) Good)

Story  Intro:
I'm going to need a committed co-author for this one.  To keep things interesting / fun, we'll both need to come up with twists and turns, not only in the relationship, but also the journey itself.  ;)

When the story begins, the co-starring character, Romeo Valentine, will be Stateside shooting a music video in Texas. He'll awake one morning to find everyone but a female dancer / back-up singer / make-up artist / wardrobe associate / etc...  (you)  dead. (This woman could also be in no way affiliated with Romeo or the making of the video. Perhaps she is just a local who happens to drive past the site and picks him up? Maybe they'll meet in the nearest town? We've got plenty of options so long as they get together quickly.)

The two will travel alone for awhile.  She'll develop feelings for him, he'll care for her, maybe even eventually become her lover; however, though he won't admit it to himself or her, Romeo is gay.  This will serve to complicate the relationship and ultimately leave him unsatisfied.

Later, after the above relationship has been established (which could take awhile), two more characters will enter into the picture, a pair of traveling companions: The Bride of Randall Flagg (me) and the bi-sexual male co-star (you).

The #1 Rule for the Bride of Randall Flagg is that she must remain a virgin.  So, while there may be flirtation and / or hanky-panky between her and the bi-sexual male, there'll be no intercourse.  I would really prefer not to get hung up on these two characters being "lovers." Below is why...

When the bi-sexual male comes onto the scene, all relationship bets with Romeo and "random girl" will be off. After they've had a little time to all get to know one another, I see the bi-sexual male and "random girl" becoming intimate (If you wish, I could play her for this.). Romeo, who is attracted to the bi-sexual male, will spy the two together, and perhaps be invited to join them.

Firm  Goals:
1.)  The Bride of Flagg will go to Las Vegas.
2.)  For a time, the Bride of Flagg and "random girl" fade into the background as NPCs.
3.)  The bi-sexual male helps Romeo to recognize and accept (even if only for a time) his true sexuality. This will not be an easy process. Romeo is going to need to be gently / patiently seduced.

Potential  Twists:  (open to discussion)
1.)  The bi-sexual male is an agent of evil intent on seducing Romeo, then morally corrupting him.
2.)  "Random Girl" persuades Romeo that The Bride of Flagg and the bi-sexual male are evil, eventually convincing him to come away with her to Nebraska. She might even be able to rekindle their "romance."
3.)  If "Random Girl" or the bi-sexual male is evil: Romeo can try to save him/her and/or convince him/her to go to Nebraska.
4.)  "Random Girl" falls for The Bride of Flagg
5.)  Character deaths

As you can see, there are countless dramatic twists and turns this story could take. 

For simplicity's sake, I'd really rather our primary focus be on two characters at a time (starting with Romeo and "random girl"), but if you have alternative ideas, I'm open to discussion.

Below are the things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears and open to discussion.

2.)  What are both your characters' goals?
options: go to Vegas / be(come) evil  or  go to Nebraska / be(come) good
3.)  Do you want this story tagged as "light" or "non-consensual human?" If it bothers you having the story nc-h, I won't put it there. Personally, I prefer nc-h just because of the freedom that forum allows for alternative story elements / plot devices in a post apocalyptic world.
4.)  What will your character's personality be like?
5.)  What will your characters' ages be?
6.)  How would you like Romeo and "Random Girl" to meet?
7.)  Where do you see this story going?   
8.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post one (or more) times a day Mon - Fri? 
Honestly, I get bored with games that only update once every other day or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition.   

Name:  Romeo Valentine (sounded like a singer’s name)

Physical Description:
Tall, 6’3, lean with a modest musculature, handsome. Dark hair, piercing blue eyes, chiseled jaw line. He's done some modeling.

Personality:
Romeo is a friendly, polite, modest, chivalrous young man who predominantly holds to old-fashioned values of right and wrong.

Special Talents:
Singing - A virtuoso in his own right, Romeo Valentine was an up and coming singer who prior to the Captain Tripps pandemic had a very promising career ahead of him. Romeo’s stylizing and voice closely resembles the formerly world renowned Josh Groban.

Modeling - Romeo has modeled on occasion

Acting - Romeo has undergone some acting lessons.

Romeo is an excellent swimmer. It’s his primary form of exercise and a life-long hobby.

Quirks of Note:
English is not Romeo’s native language, and it sometimes shows in his sentence structure or choice of words. However, his English (and accent) should not prove a major hindrance when trying to communicate with Americans.

Romeo respects his elders and females enough that he would likely take a lot of guff off either, should they choose to dish it out. That is not to say that he wouldn’t eventually stand up for himself.

Romeo can be self-conscious at times.

Despite his good looks and friendly disposition, Romeo is still a novice when it comes to romance.

At The Game's Start:
As of the game’s start, Romeo will be in the United States filming his first music video. The only person he really knows Stateside is his agent Stefan Gallo.

Romeo should be out in the middle of nowhere at the sight of a music video shoot. I’d like to see him waking up in his RV, wondering why no one knocked on his door (before dawn) for wardrobe, hair, and makeup. After that, Romeo should basically step outside to discover everyone’s pretty much dead.
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

(NC-H Freeform)    Loose Historical Romance
Cruel Husband & Gentle Lover Needed (one player)

Not Taking Applications At This Time

She was ten and he was nineteen when by chance they met and a nobleman's party. A frightened little girl lost in the hedge maze, he found her there and rescued her, winning her heart before she even knew what it meant to lose it, and becoming her knight in shining armor. She never knew his name, nor he hers.

Eight years later, she is a young woman come of age, he is a young man who faithfully serves his brother / cousin, managing the day-to-day operations of his plantation in the Americas, while the senior ranking relation tends to the books.

A marriage is arranged.  She is to marry not him, but his identical brother / cousin.

She sets sail for America and is met at the wharf by not her betrothed, but by the man she remembers as her knight in shining armor. Will he remember her when he spies the tiny scar upon her chin that marks her as the child who had once lost her way?

I want this to be a good old fashioned romance with a lot of heartache and forbidden encounters.

I see the husband character as being cruel and inconsiderate to his bride both in and out of bed (possibly to include light physical abuse and rape as the story progresses).  I see the cousin / brother character being quite the opposite and having to fight his urge to protect her until perhaps one day he finally does. 

I want the two main characters to fall in love and have a forbidden romance with much build up to an actual consummation.

2.)  What will your characters personalities be like?
3.)  Do you want your main character to be the husband's brother (twin perhaps?) or cousin?
4.)  Where do you see this story going? 
5.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post one (or more) times a day Mon - Fri?
  Honestly, I get bored with games that only update once a day or every other day or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition. 
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

(NC-H Freeform)
Ancient Babylonian or Persian-esque King

The basic concept is that your character is the powerful ruler of a large nation surrounded by many smaller nations. In order to gain your favor / protection, one of the neighboring kings has brought his beautiful virgin daughter to your palace to be offered up as a prize wife for your harem.

This princess has led a cloistered life and is completely naïve to the ways of men with women. The only in-tact male she has ever been in the contact with (prior to the carefully chaperoned journey to your palace) is her father.

The question is not if you'll take her, but how and when you'll take her.

I plan to play the roles of the princess, her father, and perhaps some various other NPCs (a jealous first wife perhaps? - for you would have many) in the palace in order to help develop plot twists. I'm looking for someone who'll be an equal partner in this. This tale isn't intended to be just a sexploit, but rather an erotic short story. My thoughts were that the story would continue until the King has taught his new bride everything he wants her to know about sex or until the characters fall in love.

...   ...   ...   ...

I am looking for a DOMINANT king.  In all honesty, it would be perfectly alright by me if it was your character's goal to utterly despoil / degrade / dominate mine.  Conquering the princess could not just about physical gratification, but also political maneuvering at it's finest (or not  >:) ). Just imagine the blow to her father if the princess were forcibly taken in front of the wedding party.   :o

...   ...   ...   ...

Please see my sig / Ons & Offs.  If you're still interested after you've read all that and feel like you'd be compatible, please PM me the below items listed in blue. I will be selecting a partner based upon quality and creativity, not on a first come first serve basis.  ;)

Below are the four things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears and open to discussion.

2.)  What will your character's personality be like?
3.)  What type of story are you hoping to help tell? (i.e. One in which the king dominates his new bride entirely and breaks her spirit / One in which there is a gradually evolving romance, though it will not be easy to gain the princess' trust after the initial non-con / etc...)
4.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post two (or more) times a day during what I listed as my prime time, Mon - Fri?  Honestly, I get bored with games that only update once a day or every other day or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition.  ;)
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

(NC-H Freeform)
Ancient Babylonian or Persian-esque Princess Needed

The basic concept is that your character is a princess who has led a cloistered life and is completely naïve to the ways of men with women. The only intact male she has ever been in the contact with (prior to the carefully chaperoned journey to my palace) is her father.

I'm looking for someone who will be fearful, submissive, and obedient - At least, at first (If not long-term).

My character will be the powerful ruler of a large nation surrounded by many smaller nations. Desperate to gain his favor / protection, your father, one of the neighboring kings who my character is known to despise, has brought you, his beautiful virgin daughter, to Babylon / Persia to be offered up as a prize wife for my king's harem.

The question is not if she'll be taken, but how and when.

I plan to play the roles of the king, a jealous queen, the princess' father (perhaps share "custody" of the princess father for certain scenes?), her trusted handmaiden or lifelong nursemaid (maybe?), and maybe some various other minor NPCs in the palace in order to help develop plot twists. I'm looking for someone who'll be an equal partner in this. This tale is intended to be an erotic short story. I'm leaning towards heavy on the erotic.

It would be my character's goal to utterly despoil / degrade / dominate yours.  Conquering the princess is not just about physical gratification, but also political maneuvering at it's finest ( or not >:) ).

...   ...   ...   ...

Please see my sig / Ons & Offs.  If you're still interested after you've read all that and feel like you'd be compatible, please PM me the below items listed in blue. I will be selecting a partner based upon quality and creativity, not on a first come first serve basis.  ;)

Below are the four things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears and open to discussion.

2.)  What will your character's personality be like?
3.)  Where do you see this story going? optional (LOL - I know what a stupid question this might seem like, but if any potential plot twists come to mind, please let me know. This story could wind up being more than I have initially envisioned.)
4.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post two (or more) times a day during what I listed as my prime time, Mon - Fri?  Honestly, I get bored with games that only update once a day or every other day or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition.  ;)
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

(NC-Exotic Freeform)
Everquest
Male Dark Elf & Male Troll

[
s]This game will be loosely based off of the Everquest MMORPG. The basic concept is that my character is a high elf mage that was traveling with her party in order to deliver an important message of some sort. However, the party was ambushed by a dark elf commander and his small group of soldiers. Everyone in the high elf's party was killed, except for the high elf who was captured while trying to gate the message to safety.

Dark elves have a high contempt for high elves, so I see a scenario playing out where the commander decides that the mage should die, but only after the humiliation of being raped by perhaps himself (if he chooses to sully himself with her flesh) and her appointed executioner, a troll.

This can get somewhat rough (slapping, biting, squeezing, pushing, shoving, binding come to mind), but I'm not really into serious pain and certainly not mutilation.  This will be more about degradation. Please, check my ons and offs.   

I'm looking for one person to play the role of both the dark elf and the troll. If there are two rapes, I'd like to see them taking place separately, the first perhaps within the confines of the dark elf commander's tent. Once he is finished, it will be the troll's turn to take the high elf where he will and do with her what he will.

A possible interesting twist would be for the dark elf commander to be an enchanter.  He could charm the high elf into verbally and physically enjoying her time with him, while mentally and emotionally she'd be repulsed.  :o

...   ...   ...   ...

Please, see my sig / Ons & Offs.  If you're still interested after you've read all that and feel like you'd be compatible, please PM me the below items listed in blue. I will be selecting a partner based upon quality and creativity, not on a first come first serve basis.  ;)

2.)  What will your character's personality be like?  (both characters please)
3.)  Where do you see this story going? optional  (LOL - I know what a stupid question this might seem like, but if any potential plot twists come to mind, please let me know. This story could wind up being more than I have initially envisioned.)
4.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post two (or more) times a day during what I listed as my prime time, Mon - Fri?  Honestly, I get bored with games that only update once a day or every other day or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition.  ;)[/s]
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

(UN Human Freeform)
Unattractive, Weirdo (or shy), Peeping Tom, Mall Security Guy Needed

She's been living in your neighborhood about eight weeks now. Sixteen, seventeen, maybe even eighteen (but you doubt it). High school drop out, moved in with her nineteen or twenty-something loser boyfriend. You think maybe he's selling weed out of the house, nothing too hardcore. The guy doesn't have the chops for that. His place is a real dump too, but then, so is the whole freaking, poverty-stricken neighborhood.

This past month or so, you've started seeing her at the mall. Her and her "fuck you world!" attitude and misfit Hot Topic clothes. She's a real big fan of those too short miniskirts and thongs. Yeah, thongs, you know that last bit for a fact. You've seen her in her thong...

From the dark in your living room, you've seen her screwing her boyfriend through the brightly lit windows of the house next door. But that's not all you've seen...

The girl ain't just shopping at the mall, she's working it. Small time prostitution. Preppy high school boys her age, young college guys, she's been giving them hand jobs in the restrooms.

You haven't reported it to anyone. Maybe it's 'cause you don't want to see the poor kid get arrested, or maybe, just maybe, you like to watch. The surveillance footage? You've been taking it home. You're starting to amass quite the collection. Have you been watching it over and over again, or are you just hiding it to protect her?

You know she charges for her "favors," but then, you've only seen her do the one thing with anyone besides her boyfriend, and all her clients, they're young, fairly good looking guys, not like you. Have you thought about approaching her as a potential customer? Would you even consider paying a woman for something like that? Yeah, you think she's hot, but it's more than just that, you've got a crush on her. Hell, in you're own weird, maybe obsessive way, you might even be in love with her.

What if you did approach her for whatever reason?  What if she told you to go fuck yourself?  What if she quit coming to the mall?  Then what?

I have an idea of this girl you've been watching getting stranded at the mall one night and you offering her a ride home. Maybe she tries to tell you where she lives and then she finds out you already know. It's a little bit freaky, but she could get past that, depending on what happens in the car...

A few days later, her boyfriend kicks her out. You see her out there, sitting on the curb, shivering in the cold. She needs a place to stay. Are you bold enough to walk up and offer to let her crash at your crib, or does she have to come knocking at your front door?

Below are the six things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears and open to discussion.

2.)  What physical and / or mental traits make your character "unattractive?"
3.)  What will your character's personality be like?
(if not detailed in the above answer)
4.)  What will you character's age be?
5.)  Where do you see this story going?
(is your guy gonna lock her in the basement, try to rehabilitate her, drag her to church, confess his true love, want to play house, need her to seduce him, etc...)
6.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post two (or more) times a day during what I listed as my prime time, Mon - Fri?  Honestly, I get bored with games that only update every other day or so.  I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition. 
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

(UN)
Inspired?  Alternative Suggestions?  Please Send me a PM with Your Basic Ideas.

1.)  Same Old Lang Syne  by Dan Fogelberg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NmdFgFyhnk

Met my old lover in the grocery store
The snow was falling christmas eve
I stole behind her in the frozen foods
And I touched her on the sleeve

She didnt recognize the face at first
But then her eyes flew open wide
She went to hug me and she spilled her purse
And we laughed until we cried.

We took her groceries to the checkout stand
The food was totalled up and bagged
We stood there lost in our embarrassment
As the conversation dragged.

We went to have ourselves a drink or two
But couldnt find an open bar
We bought a six-pack at the liquor store
And we drank it in her car.

We drank a toast to innocence
We drank a toast to now
And tried to reach beyond the emptiness
But neither one knew how.

She said shed married her an architect
Who kept her warm and safe and dry
She would have liked to say she loved the man
But she didnt like to lie.

I said the years had been a friend to her
And that her eyes were still as blue
But in those eyes I wasnt sure if I saw
Doubt or gratitude.

She said she saw me in the record stores
And that I must be doing well
I said the audience was heavenly
But the traveling was hell.

We drank a toast to now
And tried to reach beyond the emptiness
But neither one knew how.

We drank a toast to time
Reliving in our eloquence
Another auld lang syne...

The beer was empty and our tongues were tired
And running out of things to say
She gave a kiss to me as I got out
And I watched her drive away.

Just for a moment I was back at school
And felt that old familiar pain
And as I turned to make my way back home
The snow turned into rain --

2.)  Gypsys, Tramps and Thieves  by Cher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSZwEwl_1Q

I was born in the wagon of a travellin show
My mama used to dance for the money theyd throw
Papa would do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good

Gypsys, tramps, and thieves
Wed hear it from the people of the town
Theyd call us gypsys, tramps, and thieves
But every night all the men would come around
And lay their money down

Picked up a boy just south of mobile
Gave him a ride, filled him with a hot meal
I was sixteen, he was twenty-one
Rode with us to memphis
And papa woulda shot him if he knew what hed done

I never had schoolin but he taught me well
With his smooth southern style
Three months later Im a gal in trouble
And I havent seen him for a while, uh-huh
I havent seen him for a while, uh-huh

She was born in the wagon of a travellin show
Her mama had to dance for the money theyd throw
Grandpad do whatever he could
Preach a little gospel, sell a couple bottles of doctor good

3.)  Half-Breed  by Cher
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1tghvb6WqA

My father married a pure Cherokee
My mother's people were ashamed of me
The Indians said I was white by law
The white man always called me "Indian Squaw"

Half-breed, that's all I ever heard
Half-breed, how I learned to hate the word
Half-breed, she's no good they warned
Both sides were against me since the day I was born

We never settled, went from town to town
When you're not welcome you don't hang around
The other children always laughed at me
"Give her a feather, she's a Cherokee"

We weren't accepted and I felt ashamed
Nineteen I left them, tell me who's to blame
My life since then has been from man to man
But I can't run away from what I am

4.)  Who Is It?  by Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQwFHoLMti8

I gave her money
I gave her time
I gave her everything inside one heart could find
I gave her passion
My very soul
I gave her promises and secrets so untold

And she promised me forever
And a day we'd live as one
We made our vows
We'd live a life anew

And she promised me in secret
That she'd love me for all time
It's a promise so untrue
Tell me what will I do?

And it doesn't seem to matter
And it doesn't seem right
Cuz the will has brought no fortune
Still I cry alone at night

Don't you judge of my composure
Cuz I'm lyin to myself
And the reason why she left me
Did she find in someone else

(Who is it?)
It is a friend of mine
(Who is it?) Is it my brother?
(Who is it?)
Somebody hurt my soul now
(Who is it?)
I can't take this stuff no more
(Who is it)
I can't take it cuz I'm lonely
Hee-hee
Hee-hee
(muttering under the music and crying...can't really make out)

I am the damned
I am the dead
I am the agony inside the dying head

This is injustice
Woe unto thee
I pray this punishment would have mercy on me

And she promised me forever
That we'd live our life as one
We made our vows
We'd live a love so true

It seems that she has left me
For such reasons unexplained
I need to find the truth
Let's see
What will I do?

And it doesn't seem to matter
And it doesn't seem right
Cuz the will has brought no fortune
Still I cry alone at night

Don't you judge of my composure
Cuz I'm bothered everyday
And she didn't leave a letter
She just up and ran away

5.)  Dirty Diana   by Michael Jackson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hg-IRZk4D0

Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .

You'll Never Make Me Stay
So Take Your Weight Off Of Me
I Know Your Every Move
So Won't You Just Let Me Be
I've Been Here Times Before
But I Was Too Blind To See
That You Seduce Every Man
This Time You Won't Seduce Me

She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Please
I Have The Stuff That You Want
I Am The Thing That You Need
She Looked Me Deep In The Eyes
She's Touchin' Me So To Start
She Says There's No Turnin' Back
She Trapped Me In Her Heart

Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana
Let Me Be!

Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .
Oh No . . .

She Likes The Boys In The
Band
She Knows When They Come To Town
Every Musician's Fan After
The Curtain Comes Down
She Waits At Backstage
Doors
For Those Who Have Prestige
Who Promise
Fortune And Fame, A Life
That's So Carefree
She's Saying That's Ok
Hey Baby Do What You Want
I'll Be Your Night Lovin' Thing
I'll Be The Freak You Can Taunt
And I Don't Care What You
Say
I Want To Go Too Far
I'll Be Your Everything
If You Make Me A Star

Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana . . .
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, Nah
Dirty Diana, No
Dirty Diana . . .
Diana!
Diana!
Dirty Diana!
It's Dia . . .Aa . . .Aa . . .
Come On!

She Said I Have To Go Home
'Cause I'm Real Tired You See
But I Hate Sleepin' Alone
Why Don't You Come With
Me
I Said My Baby's At Home
She's Probably Worried
Tonight
I Didn't Call On The Phone To
Say That I'm Alright

Diana Walked Up To Me,
She Said I'm All Yours
Tonight
At That I Ran To The Phone
Sayin' Baby I'm Alright
I Said But Unlock The Door,
Because I Forgot The Key,
She Said He's Not Coming
Back
Because He's Sleeping With
Me

6.)  All I Want to Do Is Make Love to You  by Heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50dywtJ7csA

It was a rainy night when
he came into sight
Standing by the road, no umbrella,
no coat
So I pulled up along side and
I offered him a ride
He accepted with a smile
so we drove for a while
I didn't ask him his name,
this lonely boy in the rain
Fate tell me it's right,
is this love at first sight

All I wanna do is make love to you
Say you will
You want me too
I've got lovin' arms to hold on to

So we found this hotel,
it was a place I knew well
We made magic that night.
Oh, he did everything right
He brought the woman out of me,
so many times, easily
And in the morning when he woke all
I left him was a note
I told him
"I am the flower you are the seed"
We walked in the garden
we planted a tree
Don't try to find me,
please don't you dare
Just live in my memory,
you'll always be there

One night of love was all we knew
I've got lovin' arms to hold on to

Oh, oooh, we made love
Love like strangers
All night long
We made love

Then it happened one day,
we came round the same way
You can imagine his surprise
when he saw his own eyes
I said "please, please understand
I'm in love with another man
And what he couldn't give me
was the one little thing that you can"

7.)  Endless Summer Nights  by Richard Marx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYetyTHVFMg

Summer came and left without a warning
All at once I looked and you were gone
And now you're looking back at me
Searching for a way that we can be
Like we were before

Now I'm back to what I knew before you
Somehow the city doesn't look the same
I'd give my life for one more night
Of having you here to hold me tight;
oh please
Take me there again
Oh, oh

And I remember how you loved me
Time was all we had until the day we said goodbye
I remember every moment
of those endless summer nights

I still recall the walks along the beaches
And the way your hair would glisten in the sun
Rising in the afternoon
Making love to you under the moon;
Oh-uh-oh

Do you remember all the nights we spent in silence
Every single breath you took was mine
We can have it all again
Say that you'll be with me when the sun brings your heart to mine
Oh, oh

There's only so much I can say
So please don't run away
From what we have together
It's only you an me tonight
So let's stay lost in flight
Oh, won't you please surrender

8.)  Hazard   by Richard Marx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdmHHoI9beM

My mother came to Hazard when I was just seven
Even then the folks in town said with prejudiced eyes
That boy's not right ...
Three years ago when I came to know Mary
First time that someone looked beyond the rumours and the lies
And saw the man inside ...
We used to walk down by the river
She loved to watch the sun go down
We used to walk along the river
And dream our way out of this town ...
No one understood what I felt for Mary
No one cared until the night she went out walking alone
And never came home ...
Man with a badge came knocking next morning
Here was I surrounded by a thousand fingers suddenly
Pointed right at me ...
I swear I left her by the river
I swear I left her safe and sound
I need to make it to the river
And leave this old Nebraska town
I think about my life gone by
And how it's done me wrong
There's no escape for me this time
All of my rescues are gone, long gone
I swear I left her by the river
I swear I left her safe and sound
I need to make it to the river
And leave this old Nebraska town ...

Below are the five things I'd definitely like to receive in your initial PM.  If you want to elaborate more, I'm all ears and open to discussion.

1.)  Which song(s) are you interested in?
2.)  What are your ideas for the story?
3.)  Which character would you like to play?
4.)  How would you like to story to be tagged?
(Light / NC / ect...)
5.)  Do you realistically think that you'll be able to post one (or more) times a day during what I listed as my prime time, Mon - Fri? Honestly, I get bored with games that don't update regularly. I'd like to be sure that our play styles are compatible so that we'll both have fun, stay interested, and get to see the story come to fruition.
--->  Story  Ideas <---

She

Whew!  Finally got this thread updated!

PM me with any interest you may have, even if it's in one of the games I am "not taking applications for."  You never know when my mood may change.
  O8)
--->  Story  Ideas <---