News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Looking for a female for these ideas [Mul UN]

Started by Mr Clock, September 09, 2009, 09:49:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Clock

Just a few general ideas that I'll update as necessary.  If one of these ideas strikes a chord with you, and you want to expand on it further please PM me.

Not starting any new roleplays at the moment 9/29/09

**I know your dirty secret (incest [father/daughter, brother/sister mother/son aunt/nephew], voyeuristic)
Curiousity is a dangerous thing. What happens when you find out someone's dirty little kink because you started recording their keystrokes on the computer. You find out that they go online and roleplay having sex with you.  Which well wrong one one hand, you find extremely hot.  Do you tease him to drive him crazy, blackmail him, go online and play along too till you reveal it to him?  Or what if you were the one with the dirty secret?
Does have to be incest, perhaps coworker, or friends spouse.
Currently in play

** Well I didn't do my homework, but you shouldn't have that in your backpack (student/teacher NC)
You've had it with Noah, you tell him to stay after class so you can talk to him about his behavior.   While he waits in the classroom as school lets out, he decides to go thru your backback and finds a sex toy that someone gave you as a joke.  Threatening to run out into the hallway filled with kids still, when you come back in the room. What does he want?
Currently in play

** The plane ride  (younger Male, older female)
You agreed to be a chaperon on the Senior class trip, but instead of being seated with the adults you end up getting stuck in the back with one of the students.  Your character open for intepretation.

** The camping trip  (incest brother/sister)
Remember those stations wagons where the back seat faced backwards?  A close family who have kept their kids sheltered as much as possible go camping.  The brother and sister now in their late teens discover one another along the way.

**The dinner party (NC)
You and your husband are invited to your friends house warming dinner. An uninvited guest shows up and takes an unwelcome interest in you.
Currently in play

Ons and Offs
Roleplay ideas.
There are only so many ways to say insert Tab A into Slot B, or C or D if you're really kinky.
Apologies & Absences

Mr Clock

The Rape
I first noticed you in that adult novelty store.  You lookd a little too prim and proper to be in there.  I was shocked with you picked up that big black cock.  Surprised that you'd try and fit that in your tiny little body of yours.  That got me thinking.  Of course you didn't notice me, you were trying to get in and get out.  So you were pretty obilvious to the fact that I left right after you.  So I followed you home and watched as you pulled into your garage.  The funny thing is you didn't put the door down.  So I decided to sit and watch and see what happens.  Actually I sat and watched you a lot at first.  No boyfriend, check.  Forgetful check that garage door stayed up a lot.  Lack of visitors check.  After casing you for a couple of weeks I waited for you to leave that garage up, and for your bedroom light to be turned off. I take a deep breath and prepare to enter your house.  This will definitely be a night you don't forget.
Currently in play
Ons and Offs
Roleplay ideas.
There are only so many ways to say insert Tab A into Slot B, or C or D if you're really kinky.
Apologies & Absences

Clio

I would be interested in the Rape and the Dinner Party. I'll PM you.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Butterflykiss

I am also interested in The Rape, if Christa hasn't already taken it.

Mr Clock

Updated my stories.  Looking to play the Camping Trip most of all right now
Ons and Offs
Roleplay ideas.
Apologies & Absences