D'You Want to Play Questions? 2011.08.13

Started by Mordred, August 13, 2011, 02:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaptainErotica

Don't you have a fetish for heavy torture?

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

I don't think so, but do you like heavy torture? :P
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Tamhansen

depends, do I get to do the torture, or be tortured?
ons and offs

They left their home of summer ease
Beneath the lowland's sheltering trees,
To seek, by ways unknown to all,
The promise of the waterfall.

Berek

Lycana, are you going to do the torturing? And does it involve tickles at all? :)
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Lycana

Katataban I get to do the torturing mwahahaha

And Berek, it can... Care to find out ;)

Berek

Oh, Lycana, please don't say you're going to tie me down and tickle me, are you? ;)

Lycana

Okay I won't say it.... How about if I just do it?

Berek

You wouldn't... you couldn't ... you would? AAAAaaaaaaaargh!

Lycana

Berek

PigPin

Is that along the lines Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear,   Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair,  Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn't fuzzy, was he?

Lycana

Hmm would I? Or wouldn't I? Let's leave it up to the masses! What does everyone think?

PigPin

Would you in a box while wearing socks?

Lycana

I might do it in a box wearing my socks, but would I do it on a boat wearing my coat?

PigPin

You may do it in a box with socks, or a boat in a coat, but how about in the dirt without a shirt?

Tamhansen

r rated dr Seuss. Would you do it in the place in France where the ladies dance?
ons and offs

Lycana

I would do it in the dirt with no shirt and in France where ladies dance just as I'd do it in s box with socks or a boat in a coat! But how about by a hutch with a gentle touch?

Tamhansen

But since you an'me baby are nothing but mammals, would you do it like they do on the discovery channel?

Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch
ons and offs

Lycana

XD That was the first time I saw that video. Thank you lol!

Anways, if we do it like they do it on the discovery channel are you gunna wear that monkey suit with the big, funny-looking ears??

Tamhansen

If you wanted me to, sure. I don't have one anymore, but I'm sure I could find one. Would you like me to be wearing it?
ons and offs

Lycana

Na, it would make me giggle! Besides wouldn't it be uncomfortable?

Berek

I liked the video too - would you prefer someone wearing a wolf suit? ;)

blue bunny sparkle