Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

snow

its like fishing with you bare hands, you swim down to the floor and put your hand in a hole and try to git a cat fish to bite it, then drag it to the ship or shore
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

umm nurse can I have those keys.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

uhhhhmmm....no.... 

*blushes at the thought of Snow...or Saber even...noodling for the keys*

They're safe right where they are...

*restocks all the goodies and boxes*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

snow

*puts on his camo bandanna around his head* im going in! *dives in to Mz's shirt and vanishes*

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

MzNurse

*giggles and laughs*  Snow!  that tickles!

snow

*snuggles up and falls asleep and snoring rises from Mz's chest*

saturnschild

awww come on why can't I have the keys, it is not like I will do any thing bad with them. *tries to look innocent*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Saber would never forgive me...

Course...since he just had to walk to work...maybe I can convince him I was trying to protect his ride...

saturnschild

what if I say that I will not try to cause havoc and cause harm to the bike, and there is a slight chance that he can get it back.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Uhhhmmm....*giggles* Snow is sleeping with them between his paws....

snow

saturnschild

no fare why is there two people guarding them.

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Because we loves you, Saturn...

*restocks the goodies and boxes*

my video card frozed...and its integrated into the motherboard so I'm not on my puter for a while.

saberblue

Hooray for MzNurse, and her valiant efforts in saving the keys!  *noms goodies* 

Nyah, nyah, speederthief! XD
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

snow

*pokes his head out from mz's shirt and glares at saber* o ya dont thank me, im the one in here workin hard guarding the keys >.>

saberblue

And many thanks to you, too, sir Snow!  May you continue to valiantly and effortlessly man your post!

But...that said...don't you sound like you're complaining, Snow!  I mean, come on!  Of all the places you could be on guard duty, I really can't think of a better place. ^^  You've got it made, my friend. XD

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

MzNurse

snow

well it is fluffy in here....

Lolli

Uhm.. Nurse? You have fluffy bosoms? -tilts head curiously-
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

saberblue

Yeah, I read when Snow said that...I just couldn't respond.  I was speechless.  That, and...when it comes to Snow, most of the time, I just don't wanna know...><; (Kidding, Snowie!  We all love you!)

snow

*stick tongue out at saber* your just jealous  >:)

Lolli

Psht, I'll be the first to admit I'm majorly jealous! I want to be cradled by Nurse's fluffy tatters, too!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*dives back in to her shirt* no, mine!!

saberblue

Well, if you guys want fuzzy boobs...well...take a look at THESE!

*holds up incompetent Ewok minions, staring at his quizzically.*

Aha!  Gotcha a la thesaurus!  Boobs can have multiple meanings, you see. ^^  So...honestly...before you got to the post's second line, what DID you guys think I was gonna show you, hmmmmmmmm...?

Lolli

I thought you were going to show your hairy man-boobs, if I'm perfectly honest. And I would have been very content. But, alas.. no moobs. Just those derned 'Woks!
They're lucky their cute.. otherwise -grumbles indistinctly-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.