Started by Laz, June 24, 2011, 11:13:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loves

ON HIATUS AGAIN

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

elone

In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Adammair

Geez! It's getting so a guy can't get any sleep, anymore! But with so many beautiful ladies around, who wants sleep? ;D

Sybl

Anesa

Adammair

You sayin' you stay "up all night", camille? >:)

Morning, Sybl ;)

Sybl

Anesa

108 - Some nights, I stay up quite late, Adammair.  I will feel tired, but many times just can not sleep.  *Sighs* Anyone got any remedies for insomnia?

Adammair

Sorry, no...but I do hear chamomile tea is relaxing. Try a cup of it before bedtime, maybe.

Sybl

Quote from: camille on July 03, 2011, 11:06:35 AM
108 - Some nights, I stay up quite late, Adammair.  I will feel tired, but many times just can not sleep.  *Sighs* Anyone got any remedies for insomnia?

I wish I did Camille. Had it for years now :(

Anesa

107   I think I may have some of that....will have to try it.

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Izzy1337

Warm milk is supposed to make you sleepy and relaxed, too, Camille.
Morning all. (mostly)
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Anesa

106   Mornin, Izzy! *Hugs and nuzzles   Yeah, I've heard of that too, however, I like milk, but it has to be "ice cold"...and the thought of drinking it warm kind of makes me go.....ick!  ;P

Izzy1337

(not a number, can't post yet)

Room temp milk is definitely ick, but warmed (as in hot chocolate) is yummy.
Fire is my Element, and I love to play with it; Water is my Passion, and I live to play with it.

Mordred

*See Pillory*