News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

High school blitz

Started by azzmeister89, July 02, 2012, 12:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LynxKitten

Evangeline blinked at Tom a couple times before bursting into laughter.

Gavlois

Without looking at Evie, he addressed Tom. "Even so, my apologies.. Tom." He shook his head with a small smile. "You sure are strange sometimes." Then looking away, he said to Evie, "Yes I'm quite alright." Getting ready to begin walking, he called back to Tom, "Well, I must be going now." and walked off without another word.
O/O

Boxy

Tom burst into tears.  "It was horrible!" he cried.  "They made me watch My Little Pony!  And made me wear a dress!"  The memories came rushing back to him.

Queen Elsa

Quote from: gavlois1 on July 07, 2012, 06:07:34 PM
Without looking at Evie, he addressed Tom. "Even so, my apologies.. Tom." He shook his head with a small smile. "You sure are strange sometimes." Then looking away, he said to Evie, "Yes I'm quite alright." Getting ready to begin walking, he called back to Tom, "Well, I must be going now." and walked off without another word.

Hina frowned and ran up to Naoko. "I know you're hurting, but trust me... You're only making her feel worse..."

Quote from: Boxy on July 07, 2012, 06:08:59 PM
Tom burst into tears.  "It was horrible!" he cried.  "They made me watch My Little Pony!  And made me wear a dress!"  The memories came rushing back to him.

Hina perks up. "Did you say My Little Pony??"

Gavlois

Quote from: Naruhinagirl on July 07, 2012, 06:11:12 PM
Hina frowned and ran up to Naoko. "I know you're hurting, but trust me... You're only making her feel worse..."

Hina perks up. "Did you say My Little Pony??"

Sighing, he replied to Hina, "Yes I know, but I just can't face her right now. You're with her right now, so she'll be fine. I trust you." Afterwards, he added, "Could you take her home? It's not far now. It's the mansion with the gate down the street that way. I'm... going ahead."
O/O

LynxKitten

Evie bit her lip and followed Naoko. Maybe she should put in to find another host family.... She sighed as she walked beside him.

(I'll brb in about an hour)

Queen Elsa

Hina nods, and goes over to Evie. "Evie, Naoko needs some alone time... He asked me to take you home..."

Boxy

Tom followed Hina, completely oblivious to her own issues.  "Yeah, My Little Pony.  Why?  Is that bad?  Have I been turned into a Brony??"

Queen Elsa

Quote from: Boxy on July 07, 2012, 06:16:57 PM
Tom followed Hina, completely oblivious to her own issues.  "Yeah, My Little Pony.  Why?  Is that bad?  Have I been turned into a Brony??"

"I only ask because I love that show!" Hina smiled brightly.

azzmeister89

Raising his eye brows when Hina said to text her Aaron got his phone out and texted just three words "ok spill it"

Boxy

"Do you really?" Tom asked, now feeling slightly less emasculated.  "What's it all about?  Do the ponies wage war against each other?"

Queen Elsa

Hina texted back to Aaron, "Well, Evie's culture requires her parents to choose a husband for her at age 18, but she likes Naoko, and he likes her. She wants him to respect her culture, but stupid Siegfried tried to get him to admit he liked her. When he wouldn't, he told Evie that Naoko loved her."

Quote from: Boxy on July 07, 2012, 06:20:52 PM
"Do you really?" Tom asked, now feeling slightly less emasculated.  "What's it all about?  Do the ponies wage war against each other?"

"Ummmm... No. It's about the magic of friendship."

Boxy

"Oh...you mean like this?"  Tom snapped his fingers, trying to get magical stuffs to happen.  "Why isn't it working?  Aren't we friends?"

azzmeister89

Aaron sent a hasty reply "that was pretty stupid of him but it sounds like he was just trying to help" he sent the message then sent another "want me to talk to him?"

Queen Elsa

Hina giggles, "Of course we are, but it's a metaphor. It means that no matter what, friendship can conquer anything that's thrown at it."

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 07, 2012, 06:26:50 PM
Aaron sent a hasty reply "that was pretty stupid of him but it sounds like he was just trying to help" he sent the message then sent another "want me to talk to him?"

"I dunno," she texted back. "I dont know if he'll listen to me."

Boxy

"Ah, I see.  So i someone tries to throw bricks at us, we'll be A OK!" Tom grinned.  "Anyway, I guess I should get home now.  Gotta watch out for those girls while I'm at it.  See you later."  He walked off towards his home.

azzmeister89

"I'm a pretty persuasive guy he wont be able to not listen to me" Aaron looked over at Hina and gave his classic playful wink.

Queen Elsa

"Bye Tommy."

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 07, 2012, 06:33:35 PM
"I'm a pretty persuasive guy he wont be able to not listen to me" Aaron looked over at Hina and gave his classic playful wink.

Hina giggles and nods, giving him the a-ok to talk to Sig.

Gavlois

(not sure what to do at this point, so I'll just pretend he's still walking home or something lol)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(You can timeskip if you want.)

Gavlois

(maybe timeskip once Kitten returns then? its kind of at a standstill again. Aaron has to talk to Sieg, but Rad's asleep right now)
O/O

Queen Elsa

(Yeah, let's wait for Kitten. I'll still be here.)

azzmeister89

(i'll have Aaron talk to seig the next day at school)

Queen Elsa

Boxy

(Shh Tommy's trying to sleep you guys keep it down)