Banjaxed Plot Archives and requests (not looking atm D: )

Started by Banjaxed, January 26, 2012, 04:19:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjaxed

_______________The Archives

A cold little underground room filled floor-to-ceiling in limp cardboard boxes and tarnished metal shelving. A place I'm keeping a call to players and a list of my Active RPs.
I'm always on the lookout for any RP.
adult or PG13!

I'm currently not looking for an RP!
Got a bunch on the run and don't want to overload myself.

________Links out...

••• My Ons and Offs as well as a list of some of my characters.
Ban has been absent due to personal illness.
likely will be absent for some time :<

-Ban's Friend

Banjaxed

_______________I'll tell you what I wantwhat I rally really want
I really really really wanna zigazig ah.

Hi, I'm Banjaxed, and I want YOU.
Possibly. If you want me as well.

I'm always looking for new exciting plots and characters to try out. I have a number of characters I've been using for years, but I love just as much to make up new characters on the spot to fit a certain setting.

I almost exclusively play females seeking both men and women. I have a small number of male characters, but I'm not very comfortable with them in a sexual context. So if you have any PG 13 plots that need some men, I'd be down with that! I don't care if you're a man who plays women, or a women who plays men so long as it's well written and believable. I like my partners to have interesting characters, with history and flaws and enemies and everything. That's how I play my characters, so I'd love to find like-minded people in that regard.

I love romance and relationship-forming as much as I love the eventual sexual instances these often lead to. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, and love to see how relationships can blossom out of all kinds of situations. Be it love at first sight, or people who loathe each other eventually falling for each other, they're all great and I'll play them all :D

I love danger in a plot, even if it's not constant. I love it when people think everything is going just fine then, BAM, out of nowhere tragedy strikes! Or violence strikes! Or anything like that. I like conflict and mystery in a story, and I'll be the first to admit that I love it when my characters are on the receiving end of drama or tragedy or kidnapping and the like. I think it's an awesome fun plot to go through, and it makes character development so much more fun.
So don't hesitate to instigate some unexpected madness in a plot :D

All in all, I'm pretty easy when it comes to RP. So long as you're not suggesting something that I'm explicitly stated that I don't want, I'm usually willing to go along with pretty much anything.
I'm fine if you want to start a plot with our characters already having met, or knowing each other, and I'm fine with them being strangers.

________Lately I'm in the mood for...

••• Sci-fi. The sort of science fiction that takes place on space stations or alien planets. I like aliens to be involved as characters. The less human the better, sometimes :)

••• Horror. Always up for something scary. I love post-zombie apocalypse settings as well as a good vampire story. Monsters, haunted houses, all that good stuff.
I'd LOVE to start up a plot that revolves around two strangers finding each other amidst the aftermath of some sort of zombie virus breaking out and wiping out humanity, and having to find a way to survive together.

••• Magical fantasy. the kind with elves and dwarves and dragons and pixies :D I love a good dungeon crawl, or an epic quest!

feel free to PM me with any offers, requets or questions :D

-Ban's Friend

Banjaxed

_______________Active plots

A friendly little list of what I'm up to, lately.

________Everyone has a secret...
(with Ravin and Banjaxed)
Set on a colony out on a frontier planet along the fringes of the expanding human empire, a car bomb explodes, critically injuring one of the planets anthropomorphic soldiers. Gilda, head doctor and veterinarian of the Colony's recovery clinic and animal hospital is met with Ravin, a Wolf who had lost his legs and good spirits and takes it upon herself to help him recover physically and emotionally.
••• Sci-Fi, romantic, humor

________X-Nation: Fighting a God
(With Driskoll & Banjaxed)
••• Superhero, X-Men, action

________Desire:VOID
(With Les Man & Banjaxed)
••• Sci-Fi, conspiracy

-Ban's Friend

SugarAndSpice

Hey :) I got accepted Banjie

I'd love to do a post apocalyptic type roleplay :) I love having the fact that survival isn't a guarentee hanging over a story.

Banjaxed

Quote from: SugarAndSpice on January 26, 2012, 08:47:00 PM
Hey :) I got accepted Banjie

I'd love to do a post apocalyptic type roleplay :) I love having the fact that survival isn't a guarentee hanging over a story.
Hay sweetness 8D congrats on leveling up!

oh man we need to do this RP.
so much.

-Ban's Friend

SugarAndSpice

Thanks Darling :D
Ready when you are, want to sort out details vis PM?