Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Ooh....banned for not sharing that sooner!!! Oh, and for also claiming that there is any such thing as "too sexy" :P

Belle33

Banned for being right all the time.  So annoying!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Phoenixrisen

Banned for being annoyed by rightness.
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Kazuume

Banned because the rules dictate I do so!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Banned.. but in a really mellow way. You are spared the jello treatment.. but will have to slide by me to get out this back door. I can't guarantee I will behave. :P
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for playing it cool...and also for not being trusted to behave!

Mordred

Banned! *downs his second cup of Dark Magic*... Ahhh, now you see, I have wakened a bit more. Ok, in all honesty, the jello pit is being repaired. Seems those naughty elves of mine had a Roman Orgy last night.. the place is in quite a state. Ok, so why donya just coma on over and tell Santa what naughty little things lurk in that mind. *sinks onto his Banning Throne*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for making me giggle at my own banning! ....Still, I can't pass up the opportunity...*skips over to the oh-so-bad-banning Santa, climbs atop his lap, and leans in to whisper a whole litany of naughty things she's been craving. Excuse me, this is going to take a while......*

Mordred

Banned for making Santa do exactly as you warn within your title.. causing him to stop Breathing for a moment as those deliciously naughty wishes absorb.. *leans closer.. whispering how you are banned.. ohhh, you are soooo banned!*
*See Pillory*

Amelita

Banned for not bringing me that looper I asked for. -nod- I sent a letter and all! bad Santa, bad!

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Mordred

Banned! You sure you weren't asking that other slightly jollier.. white haired dude? That's my cousin.. and he is forgetful. But.. you see.. you jump on this lap and I assure you, naughty little girl.. I won't forget! *beckons with a wicked grin*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for trying to kick me out when I'm still giving you my list! Told you it would be a while....*goes back to explaining in intimate detail all of those things on her naughty list*

Mordred

Banned with a time-release sentance.. to both hear your naughty list.. and to plot this santa's bite of that lovely neck.. and to simply absorb the wonderful sensations of that lovely bottom perched upon my greedy lap. *listens with a lecherous glance at a sweet little vein*
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for having a one track mind...Eyes up here, mister! *Uses a finger to tilt his chin up to meet his eyes....all while wiggling her bottom on his lap!*

Mordred

Banned for expecting this dark blue elf with fangs to behave.. he only comes out once a year after suffering through North-Pole-Fever. *forces eyes to remain up high while his own dark elves (aka his hands) display their one one-track mind.. upon that wiggling bottom*
*See Pillory*

Ramman

Banned for having North Pole Fever and trying to spread it around. *Takes a Penicillin shot*

Phoenixrisen

Banned for being so grim. :P
~A full heart has room for all things, an empty heart room for nothing.~
PM's and Discord messages always welcome.
New folks friendly.

Write a love story with me? Updated 3/30
Curious how to fan the flames?
Updated 9/21

Breathless Intent

Banned for not appreciating a "grim" sense of humor! *rimshot*

Ramman

Banned for overly appreciating a grim sense of humor by trying to eat poisonous berries.

Belle33

Banned for wearing a tattered robe.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Ramman

Banned for forgetting the indefinite article a. (While I hate being a grammar nazi i couldn't think of any other reason to ban you.) Oh wait! Banned for posting when i have nothing better to ban you for!

Kazuume

~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Insanityenviesme

banned for being so mean :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Kazuume

Banned for pretending you care. hehe
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Insanityenviesme

banned for seeing right through me.. Damn you :P
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.