Into the Fray Again New interest thread (LGBTQ freindly-season 1 spoilers)

Started by CurvyKitten, October 12, 2013, 10:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CurvyKitten

Beacon Hills has for the most part been a sleepy little down that kept all its secrets buried deep within the past. Yet as time ticks by things seem to have changed. Bodies have appeared, apparently mauled by a wild animal, or at least that is the best explanation the police have been able to come up with. The local paper writing about it states it seems to be an attack from a mountain lion. Is that the truth? What truly lurks in the shadows of quiet town?

Only its history and the supernatural that hides in the shadows can really reveal the truth. The mysterious arson that took the lives of an entire family, the hunters lurking in the shadows standing against what most would run from. Who is really the bad guy? What is that lurks behind you in those dark woods? Is that uneasy feeling of being hunted something real? Only you and your friends can find the truth to all this. But be warned once you start down that path....there is no turning back.

Let me start by thanking you for your interest, as we are trying to breath new life into a great game.

The setting for this rp will be based on the Teen Wolf show. Now even with that in mind, and using a bit of the first seasons plot to get things going, this will in fact be a whole new world. Come create original characters that help shape and create a whole new story. Cannon characters are available on a case by case bases. The game will have a base story line, but everything else, from which characters are turned into werewolves, to how people react and even who our stories hero's are will all be up to you.

We are looking for many different character types, from different roles, to sexual orientations.

Characters will most be 16-18, with a few adults within the mix.

At the moment we do have quiet a few werewolves so we are looking to open up for more humans. But don't let that discourage you as we are always open to creating a story where people can end up being what they want. Want to play a human that will eventually be turned...we can make that happen.

Hunters are in fact HUMAN we are just OOCly labeling them differently.

The game is already started, but we are still in our first few post and find ourselves stalling due to our original and lovely GM unable to be around to keep the game going. We give undisclosedtoyou a very large thank you for starting us off. But now we find ourselves wanting to keep this game going. SO with your help and interest we can make this happen! So with out further procrastination here is some information you will be needing to join our fun little troupe of characters.

Important links
Character Index
Into The Fray Important Game OOC...this is where important game chatting and plotting will take place
Into The Fray Chatterbox...this is where the silliness can be had
Into The Fray Night One Original IC thread
Into The Fray Forest thread
Into The Fray School thread
Into The Fray Town thread
Old Threads just for reference and remembrance.
Old Chatterbox
Old OOC
Old Character index
Original Interest thread

Important GM Announcements!

Multiple Characters

QuoteAs of right now, I want everyone to start the game off with a max of 2 characters. Others may be optional once we get things going, as well as possible NPC creation later on as well.
Wolf Forms

QuoteAs of right now, all the wolfed out forms will be the ultra ugly shift, no full on wolves.  I know it's possible in the show, but so far, I only know of Talia Hale being able to do it, and she was a special case.

The Hunters Code

They only hunt werewolves who do harm to humans as long as there is proof.
    They do not kill younger werewolves, particularly children.
    They do not kill humans.

Turning someone to a werewolf OH MY!
QuoteA person can only be turned by an Alpha. This will happen through plot and only with GM approval.

The all mighty character sheet.

[center][img]Insert image url here Human, Werewolf, Hunter[/img][/center]
Name:
Grade/Occupation:
Orientation:

Ethnicity:
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Distinguishing Marks:
Appearance: Write at least one good sized paragraph here.
Werewolf Appearance:  Describe it here.  If your character is a human or a hunter, erase this part.As of right now, all the wolfed out forms will be the ultra ugly shift, no full on wolves.  I know it's possible in the show, but so far, I only know of Talia Hale being able to do it, and she was a special case
Portrayed by: The name of the person who's face you're using.

Talents:
Flaws:
Extracurricular Activities: Do they play a sport, are on a team, play video games, paint?
Personality:  At least one good sized paragraph here.
History:  At least one good sized paragraph here.
Future Plans: (Place things you want to have happen to your character here, like possibly becoming a werewolf, learning from a hunter, discovering  some ancient evil, or finding a teacher for a particular skill)

Please Place in the first Img location where is say enter image here one of the fallowing tags that fits for your subtype.

http://i42.tinypic.com/29x7jic.jpg

http://i40.tinypic.com/24dr96h.jpg

http://i44.tinypic.com/2e3vkom.jpg

CurvyKitten

The Cast Thus Far

Colby Bradford Masen
17 Years Old

Levi Archer
16 Years Old

Sara Elizabeth Corey
16 Years Old

Victor Cole
17 Years Old

Felix Correia
17 Years Old

Tyler Duhane
17 Years Old

Alex Duhane
17 Years Old

Haley Carney
17 Years Old

Oliver 'Ollie' Mitchell
17 Years Old

Logan Thompson
18 Years Old
Alpha

Stiles Stilinski
16 Years Old
Beta

Mara Hale
18 Years Old
Beta

Jaclyn Conners
17 Years Old
Beta

Aidan Argent
18 Years Old

Theodora 'Theo' Fox
17 Years Old

Steven Kelevra
30 Years Old

Retired Characters

Elaine Lorkin
16 Years Old

Axel Lee
18 Years Old
Beta

Orange Marmalade

Come. Join us! We're just getting started and it's going to be a ton of fun.

Also, straight dudes out there, while we're very LGBTQ friendly, I know there's a couple gals who wouldn't mind having some guys to chase after, too. We're a mixed bunch!

So come! Make a character! Have some fun. There's going to be a lot of room for socializing and fun interactions around these parts.

Amelita

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Orange Marmalade

Yes! And bring some of your manly men straight boys so Curvy has some toys! And you too I suppose! :D

Kokaine

Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Amelita

Was thinking jacob artist maybe. as a human.

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Orange Marmalade

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 13, 2013, 04:38:09 PM
Was thinking jacob artist maybe. as a human.

I agree hot damn hehe oh and yes we need more humans. :P

Quote from: Kokaine on October 13, 2013, 04:35:58 PM
Might be able to give this a go...

WOOHOO!

Amelita

Orange Marmalade

Kokaine

Depends on what you ultimately end up needing but will use either Marlon Teixeira or Katherine Webb. Probably will be a human either way since I haven't watched more than a few episodes of this show >.>
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

May I say...wooo...and ahoooo! I can't wait to see what you lovely ladies come up with. :)

Amelita

Oh hell. Marlon Teixeira?

Is he gonna be straight coz then I'm bringing a chica. >.>

And, either of the boys.

Or both.

>< I have a problem

Kokaine

Haha. Most likely yes, he will be straight. We don't need my inexperience getting in the way with the boys ::)

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 13, 2013, 05:01:41 PM
Oh hell. Marlon Teixeira?

Is he gonna be straight coz then I'm bringing a chica. >.>

And, either of the boys.

Or both.

>< I have a problem

2 characters each Ame...hehe you will have to curb you addiction for now. :P

Amelita

Got you loud and clear Curvy and thank god xD

The question is, Dean Geyer or Jacob Artist? Because, I -am- bringing someone who can crush wildly on Teixeira face >.>

Niferbelle

*peeks in*

So, if I'm not familiar with the show at all, would that be a problem?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Niferbelle on October 13, 2013, 05:31:23 PM
*peeks in*

So, if I'm not familiar with the show at all, would that be a problem?

No not at all, we are really just pulling the setting and creating our own story with it. I have a ton of information not to mention a link to the wiki. Basically it is a normal town. Think Sunnydale if that helps for a more familiar size reference. Now add werewolves and Hunters to the mix(all hidden out of site from the general public). Later on I have plot that will bring/open up other possible player types. But for now we are keeping it simpler to really get a good strong game going.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 13, 2013, 05:19:31 PM
Got you loud and clear Curvy and thank god xD

The question is, Dean Geyer or Jacob Artist? Because, I -am- bringing someone who can crush wildly on Teixeira face >.>

LOL well we apparently already have our next couple :P

hehe and yes I know some of my fellow writers far to well, so there is a 2 Character limit hehe.

Amelita

Orange Marmalade

Heck I'd say being clueless about the setting is great for making a human :) more surprises!

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 13, 2013, 05:50:51 PM
Heck I'd say being clueless about the setting is great for making a human :) more surprises!

Yeah actually that is probably right. :)

Amelita

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 13, 2013, 05:51:15 PM
Suuurrreeee

LOL well honestly, I haven't spoken to Koka and she hasn't committed to even making the character, so yes. I only said crush on.

Crushing on someone who doesn't like you back is after all a pretty juicy storyline too ::)

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 13, 2013, 05:57:39 PM
LOL well honestly, I haven't spoken to Koka and she hasn't committed to even making the character, so yes. I only said crush on.

Crushing on someone who doesn't like you back is after all a pretty juicy storyline too ::)

I'm picking on you hun, I can't wait to see what you all come up with character and story wise.

Niferbelle

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Niferbelle on October 13, 2013, 07:12:34 PM
Curvy, do we PM character sheets to you?

You can post it here. :) I am about to head out for food stuffs so I will read it over when I get back.

Niferbelle

OK, here's my shot at a character.

Name: Theodora 'Theo' Fox
Grade/Occupation: Junior
Orientation: Still figuring it out

Ethnicity: Native American
Hair Color: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 5'10"
Distinguishing Marks: Several scars scattered all over from a lifetime of training and a few scrapes; recent gunshot injury to the back, just healing.
Appearance: Theo is tall and lean and walks with a bit of a limp at the moment. She often wears her thick, dark hair in braids and wears little if any make-up. Her 'uniform' of choice is jeans and a T in various permutations and brightened up by the occasional piece of Native American jewelry. Her face is compromised of angular features that are more striking than pretty and she has a pretty good thousand-yard-stare when she's lost in thought.

Portrayed by: Tara Gill

Talents: Raised by a hunter clan, Theo was raised to be prepared for the worst. She is well versed in the use of guns, bows and even hand to hand fighting and knowledgeable about the lore. Has a decent level of skill with first aid.
Flaws: Theo is recovering from a serious spinal injury that is currently affecting her mobility and strength. Healing completely from it will be a long, drawn out process. The death of her family is traumatic and she worries that if she finds herself facing trouble again, she may have lost her nerve.
Extracurricular Activities: Theo is something of a naturalist and enjoys learning about and observing plants, animals, the local ecosystem, etc. She is an avid hiker, camper, and rock climber though with her recent injury she's been a bit more housebound. She's proud of her heritage and tries to learn all she can of her people's culture and traditions.
Personality: Theo is your typical smart-ass tough girl who hides behind the mask of not giving a shit about much of anything. She's still the new girl in school and so keeps mostly to herself. She doesn't take guff from anybody but neither does she go looking for trouble or seek out confrontation as her experiences have given her a sense of perspective about things that most teens lack. You'll never see her going into histrionics about not finding the right dress for prom or because Billy Bob Jock looked at her funny in home room. What happened to her fa,ily has left her with a lot of anger -- part of her would just like to wipe out every 'wolf she can find, no mercy -- but it has also left with her some doubts about how her family's lifestyle may have contributed to their demise which leaves her at something of a crossroads at this time.
History: Theo grew up on a ranch out west that by appearances looked pretty typical but it was anything but. It was more a compound than a ranch, the home of an extended family most hunters referred to as the Fox Clan. She was raised in the culture of the hunters and she never had a doubt she would grow up to take her place among her family, and her childhood was as happy as it could be in those circumstances. Her family was becoming increasingly militant about their purpose however, and under the leadership of her uncle, sometimes operated outside of the strictures of that all important code. This eventually led to their downfall. A few bad kills and a conspiracy began to take out the Foxes once and for all that culminated with a full blown assault on the compound. Theo was fighting with the rest of them when she was taken down by friendly fire, a stray bullet that caught her in the back, which might be what saved her life. She was severely injured and a minor, and her parents' will stipulated that if there was no family, her guardianship should go to an old family friend, one of the Argents of Beacon Hills. She has some money from the family and the ranch is hers now though she can't take possession of it until she's eighteen. She's not really sure she wants it or what to do with it and doesn't relish the idea of going b ack. She bought an old beat-up Jeep with her inheritance but otherwise the money is tucked away and she only touches it to pay for her medical care.
Future Plans: Theo is fascinated by the Native American shamanic tradition and though it's nearly impossible to find a true shaman these, she has a dream that someday she'll find a teacher and take her place among them. her near death experience has her feeling like the potential is within her.

helvorn

Amelita

Name: Victor Cole
Grade/Occupation: junior
Orientation: hetero

Ethnicity: African-American/Caucasian
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: dark brown
Height: 6'2
Distinguishing Marks: Long scar across his right thigh from a childhood accident
Appearance: Vic is tall and lean, but obviously fit. He keeps his hair very short cropped but if it grows out it immediately winds into tight curls (hence the short cut, he's not a fan of the curls). His features bear witness to his mixed ethnicity, a straight forward point of his nose, a very defined shape of his upper lip drawing attention to how full they are, the light brown color of his skin and those impossibly dark brown eyes framed by dark lashes and accented by thick, black eyebrows. He's near almost smiling, and there's near always a noticeable lack of that smile in his eyes. A wide forehead, defined jaw and cheekbones, I dunno folks, look at his pics.
Portrayed by: Jacob Artist

Talents: Vic is musically talented, whether it be playing, singing or dancing to it. Fast runner, fast talker.
Flaws: Too confident in his abilities but at the same time too quick to back out if he thinks the outcome isn't in his favor. Self centered, arrogant.
Extracurricular Activities: He's on the lacrosse team, meddles with his music in his free time (which isn't a lot between school and the team), girls. (They so count.)
Personality:  Vic's a player, in all meanings of that word. He's on the lacrosse team and struts around wearing that jacket like nobody's business, both to show team pride and to hook girls, because let's face it: They all want to date that incredibly fast and agile player, no? Of course they do. At least that's what he assumes and so far he's been, well, right. His mother is an air stewardess and not around for days at a time. His dad is just not around at all. This has forced him to pretty much take care of himself most of the time and he's grown to appreciate what that means. Partying and playing around wouldn't be much fun if his parents were hanging out in the kitchen after all.
The boy walks the halls of school like he doesn't have a care in the whole world, flashing his broad smile at any skirt he sees and don't be surprised if he doesn't remember your name or face but can tell you in detail what your ass looked like in that teeny little skirt you wore. But like so many of his type, he gets away with being a player because despite knowing his rep, so many girls apparently still hope to be that one girl who makes him stop looking elsewhere.
He is not a bad guy beneath all this though. He wouldn't knowingly put others in danger and he is pretty likely to help out a stranger in need. Unless it looked like a lost situation and a real risk to his own ass, because then he's out of there in three secs flat. Not about to walk into a bullet or some shit, you know? Some would call it cowardice. He calls it survival. In a way he's right, but it makes him kind of an ass. On top of everything that already makes him an ass...
History: His mother raised him on her own as his father was gone three minutes after he found out about a baby. Vic's lived in this town since he was born and he's never had any reason to want to leave. He's comfortable, he's popular with the crowd that matters to him, he's appreciated on the field. He has it all. His plans after high school are non-existent at the moment. His friends are guys who run in the same circle, some of them bullies but he doesn't think about it. He may have participated in bullying from time to time when circumstances placed him that way, but it's not a pattern.   
Future Plans: Writer's plans for Vic are to slap him out of his self-serving little ego-trip and make him face reality, preferably to shock him into it via some girl he starts to like and either has a dark secret or ends up in real danger. Turning him into a werewolf is a possibility depending on how the plot goes, as is turning him into any other creature. Aligning him with hunters is an equal potential.

jetblackmirror

Quote from: Amelita on October 14, 2013, 05:30:07 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Distinguishing Marks: Long scar across his right thigh from a childhood accident
Appearance: Vic is tall and lean, but obviously fit. He keeps his hair very short cropped but if it grows out it immediately winds into tight curls (hence the short cut, he's not a fan of the curls). His features bear witness to his mixed ethnicity, a straight forward point of his nose, a very defined shape of his upper lip drawing attention to how full they are, the light brown color of his skin and those impossibly dark brown eyes framed by dark lashes and accented by thick, black eyebrows. He's near almost smiling, and there's near always a noticeable lack of that smile in his eyes. A wide forehead, defined jaw and cheekbones, I dunno folks, look at his pics.

Talents: Vic is musically talented, whether it be playing, singing or dancing to it. Fast runner, fast talker.
Flaws: Too confident in his abilities but at the same time too quick to back out if he thinks the outcome isn't in his favor. Self centered, arrogant.
Extracurricular Activities: He's on the lacrosse team, meddles with his music in his free time (which isn't a lot between school and the team), girls. (They so count.)
Personality:  Vic's a player, in all meanings of that word. He's on the lacrosse team and struts around wearing that jacket like nobody's business, both to show team pride and to hook girls, because let's face it: They all want to date that incredibly fast and agile player, no? Of course they do. At least that's what he assumes and so far he's been, well, right. His mother is an air stewardess and not around for days at a time. His dad is just not around at all. This has forced him to pretty much take care of himself most of the time and he's grown to appreciate what that means. Partying and playing around wouldn't be much fun if his parents were hanging out in the kitchen after all.
The boy walks the halls of school like he doesn't have a care in the whole world, flashing his broad smile at any skirt he sees and don't be surprised if he doesn't remember your name or face but can tell you in detail what your ass looked like in that teeny little skirt you wore. But like so many of his type, he gets away with being a player because despite knowing his rep, so many girls apparently still hope to be that one girl who makes him stop looking elsewhere.
He is not a bad guy beneath all this though. He wouldn't knowingly put others in danger and he is pretty likely to help out a stranger in need. Unless it looked like a lost situation and a real risk to his own ass, because then he's out of there in three secs flat. Not about to walk into a bullet or some shit, you know? Some would call it cowardice. He calls it survival. In a way he's right, but it makes him kind of an ass. On top of everything that already makes him an ass...
History: His mother raised him on her own as his father was gone three minutes after he found out about a baby. Vic's lived in this town since he was born and he's never had any reason to want to leave. He's comfortable, he's popular with the crowd that matters to him, he's appreciated on the field. He has it all. His plans after high school are non-existent at the moment. His friends are guys who run in the same circle, some of them bullies but he doesn't think about it. He may have participated in bullying from time to time when circumstances placed him that way, but it's not a pattern.   
Future Plans: Writer's plans for Vic are to slap him out of his self-serving little ego-trip and make him face reality, preferably to shock him into it via some girl he starts to like and either has a dark secret or ends up in real danger. Turning him into a werewolf is a possibility depending on how the plot goes, as is turning him into any other creature. Aligning him with hunters is an equal potential.

UMMMM -licks-
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,
𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚔𝚢.

CurvyKitten

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Quote from: Amelita on October 14, 2013, 05:30:07 AM

Looks good to me, go ahead and move him to the approved area and I will get up tag for him. :)

Crosses her fingers and hopes kokaine and others join too~

Great job so far I really think we have a good group coming together here!

CurvyKitten

Two great new characters!  I am so excited, come on folks still more room!

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Amelita

HannibalBarca

Hiya everyone...having a hard time resisting making a character...he'd have to be a human I'd want to have turned eventually by the right she-were--you know, help him through all those new were- growing pains with a little good loving  >:)
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Amelita

HannibalBarca

Wait--we can start with two characters?  Ahhh...now I'm already thinking of two brothers who both end up turned...the possibilities multiply before me... ;D

Hmm...not messing up on any other pages I've seen...maybe it's lycan-infected.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Amelita

It's only this one out of those I've been on today and yesterday :/

I pm's veks.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 15, 2013, 09:58:57 AM
Hiya everyone...having a hard time resisting making a character...he'd have to be a human I'd want to have turned eventually by the right she-were--you know, help him through all those new were- growing pains with a little good loving  >:)

YAAY! is all I have to say to this hehe.

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 15, 2013, 10:02:14 AM
Wait--we can start with two characters?  Ahhh...now I'm already thinking of two brothers who both end up turned...the possibilities multiply before me... ;D

Hmm...not messing up on any other pages I've seen...maybe it's lycan-infected.

again...YAAY!  LOL I know silly me. hehe

and yeah I am hoping it corrects itself on the next page.

Orange Marmalade

Yes, come join us! I know our straight girls get awfully lonely :)

Your brothers idea is pretty cool, too. Though it might cause some cool issues for roleplay if only one of them ended up turned :)

jetblackmirror

If my girl was an alpha, I'd nominate her. ;) Buuut she can still help him if/when he does get turned. If you're interested.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: jetblackmirror on October 15, 2013, 05:15:42 PM
If my girl was an alpha, I'd nominate her. ;) Buuut she can still help him if/when he does get turned. If you're interested.

Yeah at the moment it'd have to be a guy, but certainly no reason one of the pack gals couldn't nurse the guy through his transformation :)

Amelita

Vic says they should come his way if they wanna do something other than nurse a guy ::)

XD

CurvyKitten

We shall see how the story goes, who know maybe I have something tricky up my sleeve already. :p hehe But yes the more the merrier!  And I certainly want to see to making this a game where everyone gets some spotlight and is able to have fun!

Amelita

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Amelita on October 15, 2013, 05:33:28 PM
-cheers for a new un-blue page!-

THANK GOODNESS. I wonder what happen?  Oh well as long as its all fixed I'm happy. :)

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: CurvyKitten on October 15, 2013, 05:32:04 PM
We shall see how the story goes, who know maybe I have something tricky up my sleeve already. :p hehe But yes the more the merrier!  And I certainly want to see to making this a game where everyone gets some spotlight and is able to have fun!

The cool thing about Teen Wolf is the humans get spotlighted about as much as the wolves :) so folks shouldn't feel they need to be wolves to have fun, they'll get plenty of it.

HannibalBarca

Awesome everyone...I think...

QuoteYAAY! is all I have to say to this hehe.

Okay...you won me over :P

So, I'm going to make two brothers...one 17, the other 16...I'm using Jared Padalecki and Tom Welling as the brothers, if they haven't already been taken as representatives of characters.  Both tall, dark, and handsome.  I like the idea of one of them being turned, and the other--maybe--becoming an ally of the hunters, or a hunter himself--or perhaps already a hunter unbeknownst to his brother.

I'll start working on the sheets tomorrow.  Thanks for the nice welcome, everyone!
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Orange Marmalade

Woot, glad to have you aboard! I know the girls will be quite happy.

HannibalBarca

So, who are the free females my characters can take an interest in?  Sara and Mara?
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Amelita

jetblackmirror

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 16, 2013, 09:32:35 AM
So, who are the free females my characters can take an interest in?  Sara and Mara?

Jaclynn as well, once she's found.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

helvorn

Vekseid

Amelita

HannibalBarca

Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Orange Marmalade

I believe PM to CurvyPooter and then after she gives the go ahead we have a Character Index thread :)

RainbowRian

Wicked Vixen

Name: Haley Carney

Grade/Occupation: Junior, Babysitter/Tutor and a part time job at the local music store.
Orientation: Bisexual

Ethnicity: Caucasian
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'0"
Distinguishing Marks: Pierced bellybutton
Appearance: Haley is a petite girl who is slim but strong. She has the body of a runner and is very athletic. she enjoys basketball, volleyball and track. She enjoys pushing her limits and stays in shape year round by taking Muay Thai lessons to keep in tip top form. She has beautiful wavy blonde hair and bright blue eyes. Haley has a great body and though she is small and petite she has a nice body that draws the eyes of many admirers.

Alternate Pictures

Werewolf Appearance: [Hopefully later on she will be turned?  :-)]

Portrayed by: Jennette mccurdy

Talents: Natural Athlete (Basketball, Volleyball, Track and Martial Arts), Good kisser, Bird calls, Listening to people and earning their trust, Math whiz and a great cook.

Flaws: Too trusting and too willing to see the good in someone. She is not naive but she wants too much to believe that their is less malice and hatred in the world than is in reality.

Extracurricular Activities: Does Volleyball, Basketball and Track. On the weekends she learns Muay Thai and other defensive skills. Loves to enjoy the outdoors and takes walks/hikes. Likes video games and listening to music.

Personality: She is a very bubbly and happy-go-lucky person. She likes to look on the brighter side of things and wishes to make the world around her just a little bit brighter. She has a bright friendly smile and always has nice word to pass along to someone who is down on their luck. Haley is very open and inviting willing to make friends with even the most intimidating person. Being very trust worthy and her genuine interest in a person helps her friends and loved ones confide in her. Haley loves to have fun and balances her school life with the real world. She is very bright and loves math,

History:  Haley Carney is new in town but is hoping to find great friends to create lasting memories. She moved from Denver Colorado and has just begun her new year at school.  Her parents at a young age have pushed the value of her studies and how important it is to find a good job. Her father helped fuel her love for sports as he wanted a boy but instead made due with having a girl. He wanted her to take martial arts to help teach her discipline and so that she would not be helpless in a dangerous situation. Her parents have taught her to judge people on their actions and not on the words of others. 

Future Plans: Hopefully someone will want to turn her into a werewolf? :-)

Hopefully this is good? I would love to join this rp.
The three sexiest things ever said...

"I believe that whatever doesn't kill you..simply makes you.......Stranger...."

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

CurvyKitten

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 16, 2013, 11:41:34 PM
Finished my new characters...where do I post them?

You can either pm them or post them either way works...sorry been fighting a migraine for a while so I've been a bad gm.

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on October 16, 2013, 11:44:05 PM
I believe PM to CurvyPooter and then after she gives the go ahead we have a Character Index thread :)

CurvyPooter is not a approved nick name...:P

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 17, 2013, 12:22:49 AM
...CurvyPooter?  xD

Shush you don't encourage him

Give me a moment I am looking over what sheets I have now and will get back to you all when I can. In between naps probably :P

HannibalBarca

Tyler and Alex Duhane:

Name:  Tyler Duhane
Grade/Occupation:  Senior/ apprentice welder
Orientation:  straight
Ethnicity:  French Canadian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Scottish, Lakota, and Finn
Hair Color:  dark brown
Eye Color:  light blue
Height:  6'5”

Distinguishing Marks:  Tattoo of the muppet Animal bursting out of a bass drum with the words 'Born to Bash' on his left upper arm/shoulder, Frank Frazetta's Death Dealer on his right upper arm/shoulder...more to come.

Appearance: Ty is tall and beefy, solidly muscled from both exercise and working at his father's welding shop.  He sports a simple haircut, and tends not to shave every day.  His eyes are a fascinating light blue.  His smile is known to make many girls at school weak at the knees.
Other Pics

Portrayed by: Jared Padalecki

Talents:  Welding, drumming, flirting, telling jokes, finding booze for local parties, and for cheap.  Strong.

Flaws:  Too optimistic, not very academically inclined beyond the basic math and reading needed to run a business, overly trusting—gullible, not interested in much beyond welding, cars, drumming, and girls.  Having never been in a fight due to his friendly personality, he can't fight worth shit, regardless of his muscle.

Extracurricular Activities: Tyler plays drums in a local band, Freddie's Misfit Police, which he started with two friends of his.  Freddie is for Mercury, the frontman/bass player's favorite singer and his band, Queen, The Misfits are Tyler's old-school punk influence, and the guitarist loves The Police.  Needless to say, they are an eclectic mix that is a favorite among the teens and twentysomethings in town.  He's in a classic car club--he owns a Metallic Blue 1967 Mustang he restored with the help of his father and brother.

Personality:  Ty is the happy-go-lucky type, all smiles and friendliness.  He can come off a little rough around the edges at times, but that's mostly the product of not having the softening influence of a woman in his upbringing.  He's done a lot of flirting and had a lot of dates, but no relationships yet--he's been the dip-his-toes-in-the-water type of guy with girls. Now, though, he's wanting to take a dive into the pool this year at school.  He looks at life simply, happy with the little things, and some people might look at him as simple-minded, but he really is the kind of person who doesn't need much out of life to be positive.  He has lots of friends and very few enemies--it's hard not to like him.  Ty has a very close relationship with his brother Alex, but the two act more like their ages are reversed...Ty tends to do the following of Alex, as the younger brother is more likely to know what is going on with any given situation.  He also finds Alex's study of the supernatural fascinating, and helps him when he can--he really has no concept of believing that his brother could be tilting at windmills.  He looks forward to graduation, so he can work in his dad's welding shop full time, and someday become his partner.  He hopes he can continue the business after his father retires someday.

History:  When Ty was two and Alex was one, their mother Kathryn 'Kitty' Duhane was diagnosed with terminal stage brain cancer, and died only two months later.  This devastated the remaining Duhane men, but it taught their father Jay that you had to cherish your loved ones even more, because you never know when they might get taken from you. He raised both Ty and Alex to be compassionate, caring men--though he did it in his own very masculine way, and missed a few important points along the way that his wife would have caught and fixed if she'd survived.

Tyler has always been the outgoing brother—not that Alex is shy, but Ty is just that much more outgoing.  Virtually everyone at school knows him and is at least an acquaintance with him...and his reputation as a hard worker and a non-judgemental, friendly person wins over pretty much anyone he meets.  He started working in his dad Jay's welding shop when he was only eight years old—when Jay got him his first welding mask.

Future Plans:  A girlfriend to start the new school year.  Assist his brother in his amazing study of the supernatural.  Find a good party to hang out at, if not set one up himself.  Watch football on Sundays with his dad and brother.

Name:  Alex Duhane
Grade/Occupation:  Junior
Orientation:  straight
Ethnicity:  French Canadian, Russian, Greek, Turkish, Scottish, Lakota, and Finn
Hair Color:  dark brown
Eye Color: aquamarine
Height:  6'4”

Distinguishing Marks:  A long, ugly scar of seven inches diagonally across his lower back

Appearance: While Ty has the boyish good looks, Alex, though a year younger, has the steady gaze, confident walk, firm handshake, and deep voice that all scream M-A-N to most females he meets.  He's also tall and solidly-built.  He isn't boisterous and extroverted like Ty, either, and comes off as much more mature than his age.  Still, Alex is a decent guy.  He's in just as good of shape as his brother, but he gets it from workouts, not work.
Other Pics

Portrayed by: Tom Welling

Talents:  History of ancient cultures--chemistry--knowledgeable of the occult and the supernatural, former lacrosse player, quick thinker, good memory, quick on his feet, skill at rock-climbing and cave exploring, studying archaeology and sociology.

Flaws:  Tends to over-think things, phobia of deep water, harder to get to know, brokenhearted and doesn't open up easily, hard on himself, lost his self-confidence with women.

Extracurricular Activities: Alex used to play sports, but as he's gotten deeper into the study of the supernatural, he's left that behind.  Now he explores the land around town and further from it.  He rides dirt bikes and uses one to get into the places further back from town.

Personality:  Alex is the modestly outgoing and more intelligent of the Duhane brothers.  He's into his academics, being the one who wants to go to college.  He behaves in a much more mature way than his older brother.  He is nearly obsessed with the occult and supernatural events, and thinks he may have a spiritual link to some kind of object or power or being in the vicinity of town.  Because of this, he tends to be a closed book to all but his closest friends...to everyone else, he's just an acquaintance at school.  His first and only girlfriend, Sam (Samantha), had dated for three years seriously, but just before her family moved to Pennsylvania four months ago, she revealed to him that she'd been seeing other guys behind his back.  He was understandably devastated, as he'd been loyal, affectionate, and supportive of her with all of her interests.  He's still under that dark shadow of heartbreak now.  Alex is an honorable, trustworthy guy that anyone would be happy to call their best friend--it just takes a fair bit of work to get that far with him.

History:  Alex was always a better student than Ty, but that didn't matter to Jay, their father.  He loved them both for who they were, but his over-the-top manly-man parenting style left little room for the soft touch of a woman to smooth over the rough edges of his sons.  Alex figured out how to do it on his own.  He used to work in his father's welding shop, but at fourteen fell backwards over a fallen piece of metal, and sliced his lower back wide open to the spine on a long piece of corrugated iron sheet, damaging an artery.  He nearly bled to death, and needed too many stitches to count.  After recovering, he didn't return to welding, and his father was understanding enough to not let it bother him.  His academics got even better, but Ty misses his brother as a co-worker, and his father blames himself for the accident—which is what is was, an accident, and nobody's fault.

Future Plans: Becoming a were, finding a ladyfriend, researching the arcane for secrets of the supernatural, discovering if he has a connection to something in the area
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

CurvyKitten

Love the both!  they are approved Please move them to the character index thread...separate posts as I link things to the sheets for easy fining later. I will work up some tags for them in just a bit. :)

HannibalBarca

Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Orange Marmalade

CurvyKitten

I know right...hehe How do your boys feel about younger girls (just 16...very mature for her age I swear)  or a girl that may bite a little? :P 

jetblackmirror

𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

HannibalBarca

QuoteWelcome aboard and thanks for bringing some new eye candy!

Eye candy is what the pics are all about!  Glad you like 'em.

QuoteI know right...hehe How do your boys feel about younger girls (just 16...very mature for her age I swear)  or a girl that may bite a little? :P 

A year younger than either of my characters isn't gonna hurt :P  They are both 17, because their mother had them one after the other, so there is only ten months between them...that means one just turned 17, and the other is close to turning 18. 

Yeah, I can see Alex being interested in Haley or Sara...plus he's into studying the supernatural and the occult, and he might just be drawn to Sara because of her witch heritage...an interesting plot twist to add, maybe.  Plus, like so many of my tall characters, he's into the petite girls  ;D

As for Ty...he's more into a woman closer to his size--he's afraid he'd break the kind of girls Alex likes, and teases him about it.  His open, friendly personality would contrast with, say, Mara or Theo...he'd be the type to try to wear Mara down and get to know her better.

By the way, since Ty plays drums in a local band, would anyone be interested in their character being in the band, too?  It is up for grabs other than the drums, and we can change its name and make it fit as many music types as we want--plus we can have more than two more members in it, as it says on his character sheet.  I've always found it fun to have a band of some kind in a group RP...it just opens more plot possibilities.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

jetblackmirror

Ty can wear Mara down (and out, for that matter) every day of the week. No problems with that at all.

But on a serious note, she does need someone to break through her walls. She's not going to make many friends if she's a raging twat to everyone all the time.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

RainbowRian

Colby would be happy to tell her to chill her jets xD  In a friend way of course.

HannibalBarca

I guess Ty has his work cut out for him  ;D  Perhaps he can constantly be around her, joking, asking how her day is, complimenting her, just being his friendly-ass self, refusing to give up on her, until perhaps she can finally see--just a little to start--herself through his eyes, and knowing someone is that positive about her could crack those walls open enough for him to come inside...in more ways that one  >:)
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

jetblackmirror

Quote from: RainbowRian on October 17, 2013, 09:19:55 PM
Colby would be happy to tell her to chill her jets xD  In a friend way of course.

Yeees! She needs that. She's a lot like Derek. Only worse in a lot of ways. If that's even possible.

QuoteI guess Ty has his work cut out for him  ;D  Perhaps he can constantly be around her, joking, asking how her day is, complimenting her, just being his friendly-ass self, refusing to give up on her, until perhaps she can finally see--just a little to start--herself through his eyes, and knowing someone is that positive about her could crack those walls open enough for him to come inside...in more ways that one

;) That would be nice. She's probably be like "who the fuck is this guy?" at first, but she'd probably warm up to him. And then she'd try to push him away. And then it probably wouldn't work.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

HannibalBarca

Yes.  I'm writing Ty as pretty simple, easy to see through, impossible to hide his feelings from anyone--and he wouldn't anyway, because he's an honest guy.  No playing mind games from this dude, even if he isn't a rocket scientist...okay, not as bad as Forrest Gump, nothing like that...but he's a straight shooter.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

jetblackmirror

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 17, 2013, 09:43:40 PM
Yes.  I'm writing Ty as pretty simple, easy to see through, impossible to hide his feelings from anyone--and he wouldn't anyway, because he's an honest guy.  No playing mind games from this dude, even if he isn't a rocket scientist...okay, not as bad as Forrest Gump, nothing like that...but he's a straight shooter.

AKA adorable.

All I know is, I foresee Mara having some car troubles in the near future, and she may need some help from a muscly specimen with car knowledge.
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

HannibalBarca

QuoteAll I know is, I foresee Mara having some car troubles in the near future, and she may need some help from a muscly specimen with car knowledge.

He's the one with the 67 Mustang and the job at a welding shop, so he'll have to rescue the were-damsel in distress  ;D
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

jetblackmirror

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 17, 2013, 10:15:34 PM
He's the one with the 67 Mustang and the job at a welding shop, so he'll have to rescue the were-damsel in distress  ;D

Exactly. ;)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: HannibalBarca on October 17, 2013, 10:15:34 PM

Not a bad choice ;) Logan is over there in the 67 Camaro.

Vael the Destroyer

Wicked Vixen

"You see, madness, as you know....,is like gravity.....All it takes is a little push......"

"Since distance equals velocity times time, let's let velocity and time approach infinity, because I want to go all the way with you."

HannibalBarca

QuoteNot a bad choice ;) Logan is over there in the 67 Camaro.

Awesome car.  Ty will have to invite Logan to join the classic car club in town.

QuoteFelix and Logan need to christen the camaro.

Hey, that's one of the main reasons for having a classic muscle car  >:)

QuoteYay this is going to be fun!

I think so too :D  I posted my first two posts in the high school thread...talked to Felix and Mara so far...Alex is going to US history class, if anyone still needs another class to go to.
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

RainbowRian

Haha Colby likes his Geo Tracker.  :)  Hes a small car with the top down, kinda guy.

HannibalBarca

QuoteHaha Colby likes his Geo Tracker.  :)  Hes a small car with the top down, kinda guy.

;D  It takes all kinds, dude!
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

CurvyKitten

GaGa88

You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

CurvyKitten

cool we are all currently at lunch so it be easy to work you in as well.:)

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

HannibalBarca

Curvy's the GM, so I'm not sure, but I hope so...it's always good to have more people in a group game!
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Wicked Vixen

Vampyre Valkyrie

I'm gonna go through the current roster and see what looks needed :)

Anyone have anything they'd like to see....I'll honestly be happy just playing. I love Teen Wolf

|

jetblackmirror

I'd definitely say it wouldn't hurt for another hunter or two. But whatever you'd like to do is fine, really. :)
𝙳𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚜,

Vampyre Valkyrie

Hunter had crossed my mind for sure...I noticed there were only a few of those :D

|

CurvyKitten

lol you have to remember even in the show the hunters were normally out numbered :P. but really make what you want and don't worry about it. Hunters or Humans are lowest as we have a descent amount of wolves to make a possible pack. I say possible as I have no idea what the players will end up doing.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: CurvyKitten on February 06, 2014, 10:04:48 AM
lol you have to remember even in the show the hunters were normally out numbered :P. but really make what you want and don't worry about it. Hunters or Humans are lowest as we have a descent amount of wolves to make a possible pack. I say possible as I have no idea what the players will end up doing.

*laughs* This is true :D I have my model...and once I get these couple posts I need to do up I'll be working on my character.

|