News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What is the avatar above you thinking! 2011.05.10

Started by Belle33, May 10, 2011, 05:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

I'm willing to offer some "hands-on" training to Adammair...or better yet, "oral" training, since my hands will be tied...but his won't. >:)

Davina

Id better figure out what Im doing or Davina's going to run off and get stolen
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Adammair

I wish Adammair would contact me somehow, so I can show him what I like and don't like, before I'm stolen.

*runs off to his PMs "Your wish is my command, Davina!"*

Davina

*snickers as she wins this one*

I hope Davina responds
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Knightfox

I wonder who else might try to court my favour today?
You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Knightfox

You'll hunt me. You'll condemn me, set the dogs on me.  Because that's what needs to happen. Because sometimes... the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve to have their faith rewarded

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Flower

I shall hold you captive with my eyes, senorita.  ;)

Miss Lilly

Want to get wild in the west?
Visit Lola's!

Dukat

How long am I going to have to hold up my arms?

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Dukat

Dammit! Did you put superglue in my hair while I was sleeping?

auroraChloe

which one of us is gettin' the extra chick ?

a/a 8/21/17

Belle33

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

TyCaine

You want me, you know you do...  Now whether I let you is the question...
Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

Belle33

I'd like to shoot her, but not with this gun.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Anesa

Knightfox

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Laz

Adammair

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Choucho

I am the lord of evil. Bow down to be and no one gets hurt.

Sorry I do not have an avatar yet.. Here is the pic I will be using as my Avatar tho.

Love is like a butterfly, it goes where it pleases and it pleases wherever it goes.
Love is like a butterfly, hold it too tight, it'll crush. Hold it too loose, it'll fly.