News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Country Amish Boy / City Older Woman

Started by VelvetSatin, May 13, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VelvetSatin

I am looking to begin an RP where my character would be an older woman who has lived in the city her entire life. She's married and her husband has a good job that allows them the luxury of finally moving to a quieter country area where they move into a rather large farmhouse. She is not used to the country life or the people. Your character would be an Amish boy of about 17 or 18 who lives with his family on the farm. It is all he has ever known. He's rather sheltered and only communicates with those in the Amish community. He has a bit of experience with outsiders when they come to the Amish farm to buy their goods on the weekends, other than that, he lives a secluded life. Your character would come from a very large family and on the outside, things appear just fine, but behind closed doors, there is turmoil there. His father is strict, abusive even. He is forced to endure long hours working the land with no reprieve. He's a very polite, simple boy but on the inside he's full of angst but he prays hoping it will go away.

My character is getting used to her life out in the country and decides to take a visit to the Amish farm and bakery where she comes in contact with your character and his family. She's an attractive older woman who is a free spirit, one who likes to ask a lot of questions wanting to learn more about the Amish life since this is the first time she has ever came in contact with any. Your character becomes super helpful trying to do whatever it takes to please my character so that she would come back again. They then get to know one another and slowly, over time, they begin a secret relationship.

I'd like this to be very character driven with a detailed plot first before any sexual encounters. I'd like for them to develop their relationship where it would be full of emotions between the two as they try to learn from one another. He has a secret side, one where on the outside he appears submissive, but on the inside he is actually very dominant and they explore that together.

I'd like to think that this would be a taboo relationship as he would have to hide the fact that he likes this "English" woman. His father would not agree to it and nor would her husband. It would be forbidden and highly charged.

I am looking for somebody who can write long, detailed posts and it doesn't matter to me what gender you are in real life, I'd just like your character to be male.

If you are interested, please send me a PM so we can work on some ideas. I'd like to hear yours!