What I'm craving, in meme form!

Started by Cataclysmic Archangel, August 25, 2016, 09:48:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cataclysmic Archangel

Was going through Facebook, and saw quite a few images that called to me.  I'm wiling to work a LOT with the setting and the theme, but here are some that sum up my desire right now:

The sex, the dynamic between the two of them.

The need to be owned that she's never admitted to.

Fuck polite conversation

Did I mention the sex?

Everything about this one... including the location. The casual, rough nature of not being able to hold back.

Something, something, something sex

Need and anticipation.

The realization of completion.

So... there's a lot here.  What do we do with it all?  here's basically what I'm looking for.

Rough sex.  Hard.  savage.  I want there to be passion and sparks and fireworks and then I want them to accidentally set the next room on fire and emergency services and... ahem.

They don't even have to like each other to start.  We can work out any sort of story.  I actulaly rather like adversarial, to be honest.  What I *don't* want is some sort of submissive D/S scenario.  I want them to discover each other.  I want them to fight each other and fuck each other like it's the end of the world.  I want to make a story out of it, so it's not just smut.  Conflict and angst and drama... but something that just keeps dragging them back to each other explosively.

Of course, vanilla need not apply.  My kinks are there to be found.  everything from non-con to well... not vanilla, really.

If any of this has piqued your interested, please drop me a PM.