Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it comes to life as a creepy Frankenstein monster.

I wish that I had something to drink.

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Granted, but I've replaced it with tap fluid.

I wish I had never dripped that tap fluid in my Sonic cup by accident that one time.
Be the change you wish to see in the world. -Ghandi

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but instead it is replaced with a far fouler substance.

I wish that I didn't accidentally taste the fluid from a glowstick that one time. :P

“I've been making a list of the things they don't teach you at school. They don't teach you how to love somebody. They don't teach you how to be famous. They don't teach you how to be rich or how to be poor. They don't teach you how to walk away from someone you don't love any longer. They don't teach you how to know what's going on in someone else's mind. They don't teach you what to say to someone who's dying. They don't teach you anything worth knowing.”  - Neil Gaiman

sweetgirl91

Granted, but a Bic pen explodes in your mouth instead.

I wish I slept like a normal person.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you never dream again.

I wish that I could remember all of my dreams.

sweetgirl91

Granted, but some of them are so horrific you never sleep again.

I wish I had listened to my mother when she told me not to read "A Child Called It"

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you have to read the book "IT" instead.

I wish it was twelve days from now. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you sleep through it.

HA. Joke's on you, I love that book. Take that, Mr. English Major :)

chivalrousdeviant

I'm not going to lie, I do to. :D It's a fantastic book! But most people are freaked out beyond reason by it. :P Which I don't really get? Because in all honesty it's not that scary. :P So, instead of IT, you have to read 50 Shades of Grey, and ONLY 50 Shades of Grey, for the rest of your days. :P

sweetgirl91

Ahhhh, yes. I saw in your intro thread you're not a Shades fan. I've yet to finish the first book, but I liked what I read so far. I have a serious problem with people who put forth a lot of their energy toward hating things or people. I'm not saying that's what you're doing, I just have a great big issue with people like that. Justin Bieber isn't really to my taste, but do I rag on him every chance I get just because I don't like him? Nooooo. I just don't listen to him. I read Twilight and it was okay but I didn't love it. But I don't hate on Stephanie Meyer because I don't like her books, I just don't read them and don't have anything to say about them unless I'm asked.

I realize I forgot to wish for something.

I wish I could re-read all the Harry Potter books again without it sucking up all of my time.

chivalrousdeviant

Nah, I don't put have an issue with other people liking it. I'm not a fan of it because it portrays a really unhealthy picture of a kink and a community that I'm a part of. If you're a fan of it though, that's perfectly fine! :) I don't have a problem with people liking it! I just am not a fan. :)

Granted, but you can never read another book again in your life.

I wish that I could go back in time and redo small, dumb mistakes.

sweetgirl91

That's a good attitude to have :D

Granted, but in the process you screw something up and end up homeless.

I wish I wasn't tired.

chivalrousdeviant

I'm glad you think so! :D

Granted, but then you have to keep talking to me.

I wish I never had to sleep.

sweetgirl91

That's not corruption, that's fun :D

Granted, but you turn into a sluggish zombie and some over-zealous zombie-nerd mistakes you for the beginning zombie apocalypse and beheads you with a toothbrush.

I just used up all my creativity for a month.

chivalrousdeviant

Well I'm glad you think so! :D

And wow. That's... That's impressive. How does the toothbrush work though? Does it just take a really long time? haha :D

sweetgirl91

I have no idea. I told you, no creativity until September 16th :)

I wish I wouldn't keep forgetting to wish lol

chivalrousdeviant

Damn! I guess I may never know now. Hahaha.

Granted, but none of your wishes come true. :P

I wish I didn't have to go to sleep now. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted, but then you have to talk to me for the rest of the night :)

I wish you didn't have to go to sleep either.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but it only lasts for maybe ten more minutes. :)

I wish that I was completely packed to go off to school. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you forgot to pack Tales Of Beedle The Bard! :)

I wish I hadn't eaten so much at IHOP.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but you ate twice as much at Denny's. :D

I wish that I could write faster. :P

sweetgirl91

Granted, but you write so fast you make 1000 typos and have to go back and fix them and it takes longer than if you were to write at normal speed.

I wish people didn't assume I only listen to country music just because I have a drawl.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but people assume you only have a drawl because you listen to country music.

I wish I could tell what people are thinking.

sweetgirl91

Granted but then you find out you have a lot of stalkers.

I wish it would rain everyday.

chivalrousdeviant

Granted, but then you have to build a boat 50 cubits long.

I wish I knew what movie to watch.