Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Ohhhh.. checking out my cupboards and finding some of my secrets, eh? Yikes.. hope your opinion of me hasn't slipped down too far. I can explain! Yeahhhh.. I like you. Gotcha tied anyway so.. heh.. how can I resist?

.. if I trailed a finger along various delightful areas of your lusciousness.. whispering through those silky strands of where I planned to nibble softly.. and where I planned to bite hard?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

YES....I mean ummmm yeah I guess so.

Would you like me if I bit you back
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Mordred

Biting the biter.. absolutely! Enhances all sorts of sensations.

.. if such bites encouraged yet more bites and a few spanks?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Heck yea as long as the cave floor had fur rugs.

Would you like me if I pampered you with endless back rubs and feed you dark chocolate?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

Mmm.. have you been reading my mind? Ohhh, or did those bites fill you with a bit of my mind? Either way, yes.

.. if I got you a bit messy with bits of dark chocolate and blue syrup? Yep, this stuff isn't paint.
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Oh indeed as long as you lick it off me.  ;)

Would you like me if I made the vampire cave look even more sexy with satin and silk ?

Mordred

Ohhhh.. I hope done in such a way that there are little areas to hide behind those soft fabrics.. does give the chase quite a thrill. Yes!

.. if I kept distracting you as you worked your designing magic.. with raspy whispers of little plans I had for you?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Yes but of course I would never get anything done either.

would you like me if I danced for you in a mixture of lighting

Mordred

Whooooaaaa... how could I not? Although I'd start to wonder if you are an illusion from centuries past come to take your revenge. Yet who am I to worry? I happily succumb to your sweet ways, regardless.

.. if I howled at that moon, revealing the true beast I am.. while circling closer with evil intentions glistening from my fangs and lecherous sparks of red in my icy blue eyes?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

yes yes come closer ever closer.....

Would you like me if I lured you closer only to ravage you in my plan of evil
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mordred

So.. a choice of looking farther into the dark? *taps chin, pondering this choice* Hmm.. yeahhhh, I'll jump.

.. if you soon realized maybe your plan wasn't originally your plan.. when a dark and sinister laugh echoed from deep chambers of your mind.. and you knew those sounds dripped with a blue residue?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

I would still like you because you can't trick a trickster, *smile*

Would you like me if I sang 'somewhere over the rainbow' at the top of my lungs?

Mordred

*grabs earplugs, nodding along.. saying rather loudly* Yes!

.. if I shook my head and splattered sprays of blue all over you and the surroundings?
*See Pillory*

Autumn52

sure cause you cleaning me up would be fun

if I whined until you cuddled me

Mordred

Awww.. no need to whine.. although I do find it cute. Yeahhh.. you'd be cuddled, and liked.

.. if I took advantage of the delicious cuddling.. slowly parting that lush mane to find the treasure of your neck, within?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

No. I would hate you forever and insist that you and your fangs leave me alone!!!

Was it that obvious that I was bluffing? *Grins* Ohh...I'd welcome you taking advantage and doing anything you'd like with my neck. So sure, I'd like you very well indeed.

...if I told everyone your dirty little secret (about that one time, when you did that thing in that place with that person)?

Mordred

Hmm.. gotta be more specific, Breathless one.. I have a book of those. Comes with the territory of living this eternally twisted existence. But.. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say yes.

.. if I told everyone YOUR secret.. about that one time.. at band camp?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Sure, it'd just make everyone realize how talented I am. ....Musically, that is...

...if I told you all about my perfect boyfriend and how awesome and great and wonderful he is....only to find out later that I made it all up?

Mordred

Hey.. love a wild imagination.. Ohhh.. if only you knew some of the silly pranks I pulled back in those wild Dark Ages. But silly humans did lack humor back then.. so I considered it my duty. Along with terrifying the locals. And the blood.. lots and lots of blood. Yeah.. I was a bad boy back in those earlier days.

.. if I divulged such secrets of those times.. giving you the deepest glimpse into how utter evil embraced this thing before the blue came about?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Eek! ...I don't know, what kinds of secrets do you have?? Hm...but no, you are a silly blue vampy thing now that I could forgive past transgressions. The here and now matter most, so I'd like you quite well.

...if I baked you a cake that had sprinkles on it?

Mordred

I do hope those sprinkles be blue. Or at least.. aquamarine? Ohhhh, and if I lift one of those tiny beads and shake it oh so close to my ear.. will I hear a little world of wonder rattle inside it's tiny hollow shell? Will I? *eyes glaze.. as this thought takes him*
Yes!

.. if I brought some blackberry ice cream along.. to soak up into the lovely sponge of the cake?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oooh, I've never had blackberry ice cream, that sounds wonderful! I'd like you very much for bringing some to share.

...if I ate all the ice cream before you had a chance to enjoy any?

Mordred

Sooo.. you whine about the possibility of being bitten.. then eat all the ice cream? Not making it easy for this fanged thing now, are you? Ohhhh, it's ok. I like you. Will most likely bite you.. but you're good in my book. *scribbles out previous bad markings*

.. if I suddenly started staring at a pulsating artery in your neck with a lecherously slow lick upon my lips.. revealing two menacing, gleaming fangs?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

I'd like you alright, I might even start to tease you. Doing a few jumping jacks or jogging for a bit to make the pulse really sing!

...if after lots of teasing, I suddenly yawned and said I had to go home?

Mordred

Do you have any idea what yawns *stifles one as this thought worms it's way into his mind* does to *another* a dead thing like me? I'm probably hovering at 3.11 yawns away from blinking *yawns* out of existence altogether. Hmm.. *yawns.. feeling a wave of uncontrollable, eye-pooling, stretching things coming like an army from deep inside*.. I'd forgive you, but only slightly.. also quite suspiciously.

.. if I trapped your way.. *yawns.. eyes starting to pool with red* a fangy grin spreading as I leaned close and whispered, "uh uh.. you ain't goin' nowhere, human."

*vanishes into blue shadow as the yawns take control for a while*
*See Pillory*