Men vs Women: The Next Round {PLease read first post for rules}

Started by Oreo, October 30, 2012, 08:14:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

Ooh I love a man that cleans! *wraps Falstaff in her arms and returns the kiss full force*

Silver

O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Falstaff

Enjoys the kiss and embrace from Bre

Gazes in to her eyes and says

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Breathless Intent

*gasps and frowns at him* You know, after a kiss like that, you shouldn't be working against me! I need to convert you...*purses her lips and contemplates turning him into a girl*

Falstaff

*Backs away...slowly...*
"No...no..." *shakes his head* "no..nononononono."

Breathless Intent

Silver

Falstaff

That was awesome Bre...How fast you...WAIT!

Looks at avi...What the...

BRE!

Breathless Intent

*falls over laughing* Fals, you are my favorite. Hands down. No question! *still giggling*

Silver

Falstaff

Don't even think it Silver...*backs away form the ladies*

I just want to drop my number here...

and back away...slowly....

Silver

*looks at Falstaff, creeps closer to him kissing him deeply until he turns into a Master*

Breathless Intent

*hands Silver a wand and winks* You got the touch! You got the power! *keeping up with the Transformers theme...*

Touch by Stan Bush from the Transformers The Movie

Silver

Breathless Intent

*wonders what sorta Master Silver is turning Fals into...? Master Chief? Master Chef? Master Assassin...?*

Silver

phoenyx

♪ But my secrets are so safe
The only one who gets me ♪

O/O