GM Seaching For A Colonial Marine (Aliens/Predator Universe Survival Game)

Started by Urbanzorro, January 04, 2016, 06:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urbanzorro

-TRANSMISSION BEGINS-

Sender: Maj. Van Hotten, Sector 9 Commanding Officer, Outer Rim Command
Recipient: Lt. Andrews,  Ft. Lewis Commanding Officer, 2nd Squad, 1st Company, 8th Battalion
Urgency: Moderate
Clearance Level: Open

-OPERATIONS BRIEF # 59573-

Approximately six months ago the Weyland-Yutani Corporation lost contact with the Luminous, a heavy colony ship scheduled to make drop offs at Acheron, Dustball, and Journey's End. In accordance with standard operating procedure a U.S. Navy patrol ship, the Dolittle, was dispatched to the Luminous's last known location. Upon it's arrival the Doolittle was unable to locate any sign of the Luminous. It was assumed that the ship had either suffered some form of navigational malfunction or had become the victim of piracy/corporate theft. After a month and a half long search the Doolittle was  recalled and the investigation closed with the Luminous listed as 'Lost'.

Three days ago an unmanned survey prove on its way back to New Rio came into contact with the Luminous for roughly thirty minutes. Based off telemetry from the probe it has been determined that the Luminous is on a collision course with LV-389(Journey's End). Needless to say, an impact of that magnitude could carry dire consequences for the colonization efforts taking place on LV-389.

As such your unit is hereby tasked to intercept the Luminous and alter her course so as to bring her into a stable orbit around LV-389 where she can await retrieval by Weyland-Yutani personnel. Should the Luminous's course prove impossible to alter, you are authorized to destroy her in order to prevent a planetary collision.

-MISSION PRINTOUT-

Good Hunting,
-Maj. Van Hotten, Sector 9 Commanding Officer.

-TRANSMISSION ENDS-

Ok, so I'm looking for someone to help me test out a home made system that I've been working on for playing games set in the Aliens/Predator universe. The system itself is very simple and I can give details on it to anyone interested. The basic story will follow your character (a Colonial Marine) as they take part in the mission described above, and try to survive their encounter with monsters not of this world!

If anyone is interested please feel free to shoot me a message and we can get things rolling.
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.