X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Tenacity

Male Storm, eh? Jen might be up to ride out that 'storm'

Hehe, get it?

@Orange Marmalade: I was so damn excited I already got a C/S up! Also, tentatively thinking about picking up Iron Fist as well.
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

DemonessOfDeathValley

Awesome.

I just have one other question. I'm not opposed to NC, as long as it fits with the story. But, just so I'm not like 'Whoa, wait a minute'. Is the NC part going to be a 'just in case' or a have to, just for reference.

I'm new to making character sheets, so it might be tomorrow before I have mine ready.

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 18, 2014, 08:40:15 PM

I just have one other question. I'm not opposed to NC, as long as it fits with the story. But, just so I'm not like 'Whoa, wait a minute'. Is the NC part going to be a 'just in case' or a have to, just for reference.

Yep! Since we're playing with mutants I figured NC: Exotic was the place, since we'll have people with superpowers and some of them even look like giant blue werewolf sorts, so people might agree to get up to some trouble that wouldn't fit. I don't anticipate it being a large part of the story, and it won't be coming from NPCs, but players may decide to engage in various activities between themselves. If people are wary we can always ask that such things take place in marked threads.

Kuroneko

If NC was in marked threads so I could avoid it, then I'd be comfortable playing.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Ryven

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 18, 2014, 09:01:49 PM
If NC was in marked threads so I could avoid it, then I'd be comfortable playing.

Any NC content can also be Spoilered within threads so that those not wishing to read it wont even have to.  Think of it as a simple warning marker without blacklisting an entire thread.

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Ryven

Ben Porter ~ Rough Draft
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Benjamin Daniel Porter
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Cronus
Citizenship and other legal info: USA
Place of Birth: Savannah, GA
Education: High School Graduate, A single year of Vocational training in vehicle repair, now at Xavier's School

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 155#
Hair color: Dark Chocolate Brown
Eye color: Turquoise
Ethnicity: White/Caucasian
General Appearance: Ben is not very stylish with his clothing and is often caught wearing the most comfortable tee he can find with his favorite pair of jeans.  He has a pair of Nike's in blue and grey that he's worn for the past five years, but he can't bear to throw them away claiming that he 'just hasn't found the right pair yet' to replace them.  His hair is never really kept in a style which mean's he usually takes a quick combing to it to make sure any unruly bedhead is taken care of.  He often sports scruff or stubble on his face, opting to shave when he feels like it because it's more a chore than anything to him.  Ben's general outward appearance is not that of someone who doesn't care but rather someone who enjoys comfort more than style.  He doesn't mind a bit of engine grease on his clothes, and would thank anyone noticing to not make a big deal out of it because it's all part of the job for him.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Gay
Ons/Offs:
Goals: To gain control of his powers/To stay out of trouble
Wealth Level: Feeble to Poor
Personality: Distant and quiet.  Is often more comfortable around inanimate objects than with people.  He opens up once he gets to know people better and can often shock some people with what he'd say when he's comfortable around people

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:
Year: College Sophomore
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: 3 - Agility: 3 - Strength: 3 - Endurance: 5 - Reason: 5 - Intuition: 7 - Psyche: 6

POWERS: (Please list any powers your character has in the example format below. The more descriptive and exact the better, if you need help just ask! Please be reasonable. Original characters are limited to a single major power set/theme and it cannot be a direct copy of a Canon character.

Temporal Rewind -
     - Repair - With enough time and focus, Ben can return objects up to moderate size (A small motorcycle for frame of reference) to their optimal state no matter how long it has been broken or damaged.  The larger the object and longer the focus, the more draining it is on Ben.
     - Healing - Ben can remove the effects of injury on living things by removing the existence of the injury.  At his current level of control, he can completely heal minor cuts, scrapes, burns, sprains and the like.  While he cannot completely remedy more severe injuries, he may be able to lessen their effects.  For instance, a stab wound may not be completely healed, but this power may reduce the severity of it.
     - Resurrection - This power is far beyond Ben's current level of control, and he is currently unaware that he would be capable of such a feat in the future.
     - Restart - Ben can cause a time restart to a certain point in the past.  This would allow certain events to be redone.  At his current level of control, he can only restart to a matter of seconds in the past.

Time Manipulation -
     - Age Manipulation - This power is beyond Ben's current level of control.
     - Time Theft - This power is beyond Ben's current level of control.
     - Speed Up/Slow Down/Stop Time - This power is beyond Ben's current level of control.

Temporal Protection - Whether he knows it or not, he is immune to alterations in the time stream.  He retains memories of prior timelines before alterations where others may not. 

Temporal Awareness - Ben can detect when the time stream is being altered or tampered with allowing him to discern alternate timelines.  He can sense if and when time travel is being used and who has used such a power if they are close enough. 

ADVANTAGES:

Light Sleeper - Is easily roused from sleep which occurs often due to his acute sense of the time stream though he is not aware of what causes his waking.

Gear Head - Has a natural inclination and drive to find out how things work as well as a talent for engineering and mechanics

DISADVANTAGES:

Socially Awkward - Ben is not the best with interpersonal relationships and often comes off as either shy or cold.  He has had limited success with flirtation.

Low Alcohol Tolerance - While being still under the drinking age, that hasn't stopped him from finding out that he's a lightweight when it comes to liquor.  It does loosen up his inhibitions yet also takes half the drinks for him to be completely wasted.

SKILLS:

Automotive and Small Engine Repair: - With training and his own experience, Ben is quite adept at repairing and building motors and motor vehicles.

General Repair: - Because of his affinity for mechanics, Ben is also skilled at repairing appliances, computers, electrical work, plumbing, and some wood work.

HISTORY:
     Ben was raised in a backwater suburb of Savannah, GA.  He couldn't say his upbringing was bad, but there was nothing that stood out to make him feel privileged either.  His parents weren't neglectful, but they often left him to his own devices.  When he was old enough to be allowed, he began to spend most of his time in his father's workshop.  His father was a small engine repairman who owned his own business.  It was modestly successful.  Ben never knew if there were any troubles with family finances, but at some point, he knew something was wrong. 
     Halfway into his teens, his father turned to drinking as his main coping mechanism.  He ignored it mostly because it didn't seem to affect things much until became aware of the first fight his parents had.  He couldn't say whether it was the alcohol or the rising pressure to provide for his family, but Ben knew it was escalating quickly between his parents.  He wasn't aware of how bad the fights were in the first few months or perhaps he didn't want to know, but eventually he couldn't ignore it any longer.  He happened catch the two of his parents going at it which was when things got...weird.  He could remember seeing his father's hand go up, and it was then that he felt a complete lucidity of his surroundings.  The scene before him ground to a halt, sound ceasing to be heard.  He crossed the room and stood between his father and mother, and only then did things begin to pick back up where they'd left off.  He often describes it as being inside photograph for those short few seconds that things were perfectly still.
     It was after that point that he began to question what happened.  In the moment, he could only react to the situation, but his thoughts began to consume him afterward about what it meant.  He focused more on his activities than on his thoughts about what he had experienced.  That only seemed to make matters worse as during a minor repair job, he found the spark plug in his hand which only seconds before was covered in grease and oxidation had somehow turned into an immaculate representation of itself without the hint of wear upon it.
   A few weeks later, after making sure his mother was safe, he made arrangements to join Xavier's School.  He will be starting his second year soon.

Here's a rough draft of my OC

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Ryven on May 18, 2014, 09:06:21 PM
Any NC content can also be Spoilered within threads so that those not wishing to read it wont even have to.  Think of it as a simple warning marker without blacklisting an entire thread.

That's a pretty good idea, too :)

Quote from: SpiralSpider on May 18, 2014, 09:06:50 PM
I would like to claim Rogue, please. ^.^

Awesome, was hoping someone would pick her up.

Kuroneko

Ryven's idea is a great one. Thanks for suggesting it. And if that's something that everyone could agree upon than I'd put my Logan claim back up with a heartfelt thanks to everyone.
Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 18, 2014, 08:46:47 PM
Yep! Since we're playing with mutants I figured NC: Exotic was the place, since we'll have people with superpowers and some of them even look like giant blue werewolf sorts, so people might agree to get up to some trouble that wouldn't fit. I don't anticipate it being a large part of the story, and it won't be coming from NPCs, but players may decide to engage in various activities between themselves. If people are wary we can always ask that such things take place in marked threads.

Alrighty, sounds good to me. I'd like to request that any possible NC action with my character be discussed beforehand. Other wise, I'd like to keep it roughly passionate. If I may.

I also like the idea of having a bit of a warning for folks that might not like that sort of thing or might be in that 'mood' for that day.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 18, 2014, 09:19:07 PM
Ryven's idea is a great one. Thanks for suggesting it. And if that's something that everyone could agree upon than I'd put my Logan claim back up with a heartfelt thanks to everyone.

Awesome, I'll add it to the FAQ once I get it written up that any direct NC/Violent adult scenes should be within spoilers

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 18, 2014, 09:20:43 PM
Alrighty, sounds good to me. I'd like to request that any possible NC action with my character be discussed beforehand. Other wise, I'd like to keep it roughly passionate. If I may.

I also like the idea of having a bit of a warning for folks that might not like that sort of thing or might be in that 'mood' for that day.

And yes definitely - there should be zero NC (or close to NC even) stuff without first discussing it with your target's player. :) I'll also make that more clear in the info post.

DemonessOfDeathValley

Great, I'll be working on my character sheet pretty soon.

One other question, I tend to use pictures of actual human beings for my characters, is that alright?

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 18, 2014, 09:34:21 PM
One other question, I tend to use pictures of actual human beings for my characters, is that alright?

It is preferred, in fact! Except in cases where that's particularly difficult, like the love She-Hulk and other err.. physically affected mutants :) So go right ahead!

DemonessOfDeathValley

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 18, 2014, 09:35:37 PM
It is preferred, in fact! Except in cases where that's particularly difficult, like the love She-Hulk and other err.. physically affected mutants :) So go right ahead!

You were saying? 
Coming soon...

Divine Tenacity

If you would rather me use a realistic-looking photo I can go with this one instead. Just got to scale it down a bit:

Divine Tenacity

Not a big fan of using realistic photos for settings where most characters are animated. It helps to makes the world and the characters clearer in my mind, if that makes any sense.

Green Goo Theory

I'm usually more for the animated adaptation as well.  Especially the photorealistic animations when weighed against a picture of some actor/model. 

Coming soon...

DemonessOfDeathValley

Well my character is completely OC. Unfortunately, I don't have command of Daz Studio well enough, nor the sufficient 3d models and accessories to render an image that would fit. That's why I'm kind of stuck using what I can find on the internet and I'm not skilled enough in my drawing yet.

Green Goo Theory

I'm still stuck on character choice as well.  Plenty of free canon characters and I have plenty of custom characters too I haven't been able to use in a long time. 
Coming soon...

Saphir

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: William  Kaplan
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Wiccan (Other aliases include Asgardian, Billy, Bill, Harry Potter...that last one is kind of a tease and joke.)
Citizenship and other legal info: USA Citizen
Place of Birth: New York City, New York
Education: High School Senior

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 155''
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Billy is a rather handsome guy with dark brown hair and green eyes. Athletic and lean build from regular exercise. Typically dresses in casual clothing such as graphic tees, jeans and hoodies.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Personality: ­­ Billy is, at the core, a nice kid. He's sweet,  kind of sensitive, he's cheeky, and has a great sense of humor. Occasionally, he can be a little too serious but that's really something that varies from situation to situation.  For the most part he is the laid back snarky kid who isn't afraid to let his geeky side show. Yes, Billy is a fanboy. A hardcore fanboy, especially of comicbooks and superheroes so you can imagine how stoked he was to realize he had powers of his own.  He's also very much into mythology, video games and movies. Although he's usually a snarky kid, he is passionate about geekdom and he owns it proudly.

He realizes that he is different and is more than comfortable with that and accepts that a lot of the world isn’t as forgiving for his sexuality and mutant status. Billy is kind of a bleeding heart who tries to look for the best in other people. It’s sort of a strength as well as a flaw. He looks out for the people he cares about. He’s also pretty selfless and will put the needs and happiness of others before his own. He's sensitive sometimes as well. He's more than likely the guy you'd see pretending to have something in his eyes after watching some romantic movie or TV show episode. Go ahead and laugh at him...see those overly moist eyes turn a solid blue as he's ready to zap you. Which comes to another thing...

Billy used to lack confidence in himself and turned to others for comfort and advice. Much of this has changed since his mutant abilities emerged allowing him to properly defend himself against but there are times when he does doubt his decisions. He does gain a boost of confidence when he wants to defend the innocent. After being subject to much bullying himself, Billy does not take kindly to those who antagonize innocent people for being different. In fact while Billy can be a sweetheart, harm someone he cares for and well, he will OWN you. He's related to Magneto, that Lehnsherr temper mixed with power is pretty legendary. All are welcome to tick Billy off at their own risk. 

Orientation: Homosexual
Ons/Offs: Anything's cool aside from bathroom stuff, gore and beastiality.
Goals: To be a Superhero, duh.
Wealth Level: 3-Typical

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:  Contemporary Literature, Pre-Cal, Photography, Physics, Journalism, German 4, Economics, PE
Year: JHigh School Senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:
STATS: Fighting: 2-Poor - Agility: 3-Typical - Strength: 3-Typical - Endurance: 4-Good - Reason: 4-Good - Intuition: 5-Excellent - Psyche: 4-Good

POWERS:
CHAOS MANIPULATION - Billy is an energy manipulating mutant like his biological mother (The Scarlet Witch) and Grandfather (Magneto). His  powers are very similar to his biological mother's but instead of manipulating Probability, Billy's powers revolve around manipulating chaos energies to create reality altering effects on a small scale. His powers typically manifest in the form of electric blue bolts of energy directed from his hands. With this power, Billy can create a wide array of effects such as the disruption of energy fields, phantom-like deflection of projectiles, and affect inanimate objects causing them to break, combustion, explode, heat up and move in a similar manner to telekinesis, albeit not as with much finesse as a natural telekinetic. By focusing on an outcome he wants to happen, Billy can tap into his chaos energy to perform small scale alterations in reality to perform specific feats:

FLIGHT:  Billy can engage in self-propelled flight and fly up to 40 MPH.

ENERGY PROJECTION: He has an affinity for tapping into the natural energies around him, thus allowing him to generate and discharge energy projections as  fire, lightning or electricity from his hands or other parts of his body or use energy to generate energy constructs such as protective forcefields and barriers.

CONJURING:With enough concentration and focus, Billy is also able to alter reality and conjure up simple items out of thin air, such as clothes and food. Please don't ask him to conjure you up a  Lamborghini, a house or a boat. He's not at that level of skill yet.

HEALING: With some effort, Billy can use his energies to heal minor wounds such as cuts, bullet wounds.

Billy's reality-altering powers can be pretty potent but they're not without their limits. Billy is hindered by the time consumption tied to however much power is poured into his hexes. Teleporting himself seems to happen instantaneously, though taking others to teleport with him would more time to conjure the chaos energy needed to execute the feat.  Conjuring up a twinkie for him to eat is easier to do than pouring all his energy into turning a mook into a kitten.

His powers are also tied to his mental state. In order to efficiently wield his mutant abilities, Billy must be well rested and clear minded in order to concentrate on his powers. Given his young age and that he is still growing to his powers, it's possible for Billy to continue casting low level hexes like hurling lightning bolts and forming forcefields for at most 45 minutes before fatigue begins to kick in and it takes a toll on his powers' performance.

Which comes to another drawback....Billy's powers are not always guaranteed to work in his favor and that there's always a chance that his powers can backfire, partially do to his inexperience. His mutant gifts are also driven by willpower. If Billy is casting a hex like healing an enemy, it's less likely to work or may just take longer to do so considering that he more than likely wouldn't want to heal an enemy.  So yes, he is one of those mutants whose powers are directly linked to his emotion. Happiness and confidence can make him a bad ass and a powerful asset to any team. Sadness and self doubt can lead to power failure since he needs confidence to effectively wield his gifts. Negative emotions such as anger, is something that Billy tries to avoid seeing as his powers would get out of control and  flare up likely in chaotic destruction.

ADVANTAGES:
LONG RANGE COMBAT - Billy's preferred method of fighting. Who needs to get up close and personal when you can just hurl energy bolts at your opponent.
SABOTEUR - Billy takes after his biological mother quite a lot in this area. Varying on the team he's on and the members on said team, Billy prefers to use his powers to create obstacles and trip up his opponents while letting others deliver the beat down.
TEAM SPIRIT: Even in the darkest of moments and things are looking pretty grim, one can usually count on Billy to be that one to give the cheesy hero speech to try and inspire hope back into his comrades. This is what happens when you get a superhero fanboy training to become an actual superhero.

DISADVANTAGES:
INEXPERIENCE - His powers are a bit vast and thus lies the problem in that he doesn't fully know how to control them. For this reason, Billy never really pushes or strains himself in using his powers offensively in fear of the damage he could do to others or himself.
SQUISHY MAGE-LIKE PERSON - Okay, while Billy isn't exactly a twig in terms of build, he's not exactly a physical fighter. Without his powers, he's pretty much defenseless and can be taken down quickly and easily. Same goes for if he is focusing on a hex and is caught off guard by an attack.
MASTER OF NONE: Of course seeing as Billy's power's give him a variety of abilities, it should be noted that there's always going to be someone more proficient in other areas of powers than he is.  Elixir will be the better healer. Northstar will always be more skilled in photokinesis. etc.
EMOTIONS: Remember when I said he's sensitive? Well, he's usually level headed but when he lets his emotions get the best of him, it pretty much clouds his judgement and it can either stunt his ability to use his powers or drive them out of control.

SKILLS:
DRAWING: - Billy's a pretty good illustrator. They started out as doodles on his notebook in elementary school and in time with practice, he's become quite talented.

HISTORY:
Billy never knew his biological parents but he never needed to. He was adopted as a baby by the Kaplans and for most of his life, lived a happy existence. Things didn't start going off the normal track until about seventh grade when Billy began to realize that while most of his classmates were all into girls he was more into the same sex. He came out to his parents and they had been rather supportive about it. However, we all know that kids in school are insensitive jackasses, one can guess how things turned out when Billy decided to be open about his sexuality.

Every day, Billy was picked on for being gay. He had to endure the name calling and there was more than one occasion when Billy would come home from school with bruises, black eyes, busted bottom lip. The bullying continued and Billy endured. Though when he saw his tormentors picking on another kid, Billy felt it was his duty to step in. When he did, his mutant abilities were activated and well, it left on of his tormentors in the hospital after nearly being electrocuted to death. 

Following that incident, Billy's parents received a visit from Professor Charles Xavier and offered Billy a place at his school. The teen didn't have to think twice about it and found himself enrolled at the school. In his first year at the mansion, Billy took up the codename 'Asgardian' due to his ability to use lightning attacks and fly and sort of modeled that personal off of Thor. As his powers developed and became more  reality altering and 'witch-like', Billy re-branded himself as Wiccan.

DemonessOfDeathValley

I was going to begin my character sheet and I was wondering what the Fasertip tier system is. That is foreign to me.

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: DemonessOfDeathValley on May 18, 2014, 10:24:54 PM
I was going to begin my character sheet and I was wondering what the Fasertip tier system is. That is foreign to me.

Don't let it get to you too much :) It's basically just a more descriptive way of having a 1-10 scale. The examples should help quite a bit in determining what suits your character, let me know if you have trouble!

DemonessOfDeathValley

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on May 18, 2014, 10:28:47 PM
Don't let it get to you too much :) It's basically just a more descriptive way of having a 1-10 scale. The examples should help quite a bit in determining what suits your character, let me know if you have trouble!

Thanks, I may just do that.

SpiralSpider

This is the best image I can find of a real-life picture of a man with similar hair to Rogue's. I have some genderbent cartoon images as well. This is a WIP because I'm not familiar with the system yet and it's late.

A lot of this will probably depend on what direction I take him in. His stats would definitely vary depending upon elements of history. For now, I plunked in whatever numbers Rogue was listed to have and guessed when the name wasn't on the list.

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Andrew Michael Raven
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Rogue
Citizenship and other legal info: US Citizen
Place of Birth: Caldecott county, Mississippi
Education: Basic education, currently enrolled in Xavier's institute

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'10
Weight: 153
Hair color: Auburn and White
Eye color: Green/Blue
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Physically fit with rather unruly hair, Andy is otherwise generally well put together. There's always a bit of the wild in the way he looks, though. He is always seen nearly fully covered, including wearing gloves.
Other images: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Pansexual
Ons/Offs: Likes to be flirted with, dislikes any serious amount of force or coercion; Andy has a very good reason for not wanting to get too close to someone.
Goals: To gain some semblance of a normal life. To be able to have real intimacy without harming someone.
Wealth Level: 2-Poor
Personality: For having to keep oneself pretty reserved, Andy is genuinely amicable and good-natured. He definitely has his snark, but he'd be one of the first to lend a helping hand when and where it is needed. He gives pet names to those he's closest to and sometimes struggles to come up with ways to bond with others without any real physical contact. At his core, he wants to be open and tries to accept everyone, but the frustration of having to always keep a barrier between himself and others can, at times, lead to strain on his patience with others.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Government/Social studies, Algebra 2, Self Defense, Physical Education, Acrobatic Combat, Creative Writing
Year: High School Junior (fell behind a year after running away from home)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: None yet

STATS:
Rogue's absorption ability, means that his stats will occasionally vary. Temporary numbers are [in brackets] the first number on its own is natural/permanent stat score.

• Fighting: 5 Excellent []
  • Agility: 5 Excellent []
  • Strength: 8-Amazing []
  • Endurance: 4-Good []
  • Reason: 3-Typical []
  • Intuition: 4-Good []
  • Psyche: 2-Poor []

POWERS:
Absorption - Absorption of memories, skills, and powers through skin-to-skin contact. (The longer the contact occurs, the longer Rogue will retain the abilities or memories. If he maintains contact long enough, the absorption becomes permanent)

The following abilities were permanently absorbed from Ms. Marvel:
High constitution - Rogue now has a virtually indestructible body and a high immunity to many poisons.

Enhanced reflexes

"Seventh Sense" - Subconsciously allows Rogue to anticipate an opponent's moves or 'read' where someone might reappear after teleporting.

Enhanced strength

Supersonic flight

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES:
No Contact - Rogue's absorption ability makes it so that he cannot risk any skin to skin contact with another without risk of harming them.
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS:
Martial Arts: - Description here
Bilingual: - Rogue speaks Colloquial English and French (Mississippi bayou area)

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."