Interest Check: Generic Fantasy Inn

Started by Bliss, November 20, 2008, 11:44:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkidu

Quote from: Will1984 on November 24, 2008, 06:02:16 PM
Seriously, it's not Street Fighter.  If both people agree that the story and interaction are more important than who wins, then it's not really an issue.  *shrugs*  Besides, I don't think this is so much a game as an "in-character" social box.  You make your character, drop 'em in, play around with 'em and see what happens.  At least, that's my impression... I could be wrong.
<,<  >,> HODOKEN! I respectfully disagree. *Bows*
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Will

TIGER KNEE!

...*coughcough*  Sorry.  Reflex.  *hides before Bliss can smite him for cluttering*
If you can heal the symptoms, but not affect the cause
It's like trying to heal a gunshot wound with gauze

One day, I will find the right words, and they will be simple.
- Jack Kerouac

Inkidu

Quote from: Will1984 on November 24, 2008, 06:09:41 PM
TIGER KNEE!

...*coughcough*  Sorry.  Reflex.  *hides before Bliss can smite him for cluttering*
I honestly think we're past the point of clutter.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Silver

Quote from: Inkidu on November 24, 2008, 06:30:51 PM
I honestly think we're past the point of clutter.

Seconds that thought even when she hasn't posted too much.
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Inkidu

Quote from: Silver on November 24, 2008, 06:31:30 PM
Seconds that thought even when she hasn't posted too much.
Love your new avatar Silver, makes mine look like a puddle... Oh wait... never mind...

Edit: Gah, I can't get it right today. Knew. How ridiculous.

Josietta

Quote from: Will1984 on November 24, 2008, 06:02:16 PM
Seriously, it's not Street Fighter.  If both people agree that the story and interaction are more important than who wins, then it's not really an issue.  *shrugs*  Besides, I don't think this is so much a game as an "in-character Josi's" social box.  You make your character, drop 'em in, play around with 'em and see what happens.  At least, that's my impression... I could be wrong.

you want to do what in my box? O.O

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Will

Quote from: Josietta on November 24, 2008, 06:46:41 PM

you want to do what in my box? O.O

*chokes a bit, and coughs*  Um, I mean... Uh... How dare you edit my quotes!  *feigns outrage*

- Jack Kerouac

Bliss

God, I go away for a few hours for dinner and Josie and the Pussycats, and look at what you do!
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Will

Quote from: Bliss on November 24, 2008, 08:35:52 PM
God, I go away for a few hours for dinner and Josie and the Pussycats, and look at what you do!

*fake sighs*  Sorry, Bliss.  I will accept the consequences on behalf of my threadmates. :D

- Jack Kerouac

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on November 24, 2008, 08:35:52 PM
That'll teach you to eat... >,> ;D

Silver

Quote from: Inkidu on November 24, 2008, 06:34:12 PM
Love your new avatar Silver, makes mine look like a puddle... Oh wait... never mind...

Edit: Gah, I can't get it right today. Knew. How ridiculous.

*chokes*

I thought that puddles were only in that one room of ours...

No No.. Lakes are made there from all the wet and... *stops there*

*is so shameless*
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Mírë

I wouldn't mind dropping a character in there... if I could find it.

How about a link?

Bliss

I haven't created the threads yet, Mire - but when I do, I'll post the links in here. In big bold letters. :)
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Mírë

Caeli

Noooooooooo...

Bliss, what are you doing to me?! First the other idea, and now...

I have finals in three weeks, and then I stumble across this gem, and suddenly I'm inspired to play a steampunk-fantasy female airship pilot... *fails at life*

If I don't join right away, I might keep up with it so I can drop in now and then. *hammers a permanent cubby hole into the interest check thread*
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Inkidu

Quote from: Caeli on November 24, 2008, 10:11:01 PM
Noooooooooo...

Bliss, what are you doing to me?! First the other idea, and now...

I have finals in three weeks, and then I stumble across this gem, and suddenly I'm inspired to play a steampunk-fantasy female airship pilot... *fails at life*

If I don't join right away, I might keep up with it so I can drop in now and then. *hammers a permanent cubby hole into the interest check thread*
Can I be your first mate. (Joking but I'm sort of serious too.) @w@

Bliss

You people need to step off the steampunk crack, zomfg!

*clings to Will*
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Inkidu

Quote from: Bliss on November 24, 2008, 10:39:15 PM
You people need to step off the steampunk crack, zomfg!

*clings to Will*
Sorry she just said airship and I lost it. *Looks dejected* I is happy with my gun. ^w^

Will

It does seem popular...   And, um... Bliss?  Where exactly is YOUR room to talk?  *searches around diligently, and finds none*  

- Jack Kerouac

Caeli

But... No steampunk? *sad*
Well, you did say fantasy... it could just be a fantasy airship >.>; Instead of a steampunk one.

... In any case, if that is a no go, there's always room for wandering treasure hunters and mercenary-mages. *laughs*
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

tcost

Maybe I could play a merchant who has business with an airship pilot -- carrying small but precious cargo?  And we could meet at the inn.
I prefer justice to irony.

Bliss

*grin* I've already found a VERY good outlet for my mad steampunk ravings, thankyouverymuch!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Kalen

Quote from: Bliss on November 25, 2008, 05:23:14 AM
*grin* I've already found a VERY good outlet for my mad steampunk ravings, thankyouverymuch!

Ah, but are you about to be a Steampunk-blocker, just because you're gettin' some?  Huh?  huh? 

Don't be hatin!

Bliss

Naw, I just don't wanna be outdoin' all y'all wif mah phat steampunkin', playa!
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MagicalPen

*agrees with Bliss. Enjoyed this idea more when it was purely fantasy, not so much steampunked.*

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games