Corrupt a wish

Started by Twilightfiredragon, October 04, 2011, 02:08:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darkness Reigns

Granted. You manipulate the stars at just the right time, and now you're the one solely responsible for awakening C'thulu.

I wish that I could forget my regrets.

whimsy

granted, but now that you don't remember any regrets, you're doomed to repeat them

i wish i had as much fun doing things on my own as i do when i'm with other people
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Jclaymore

Granted, you no longer enjoy doing things with other people, thus by having little fun in either case, your wish is granted.

I wish humans did not require sleep.

Darkness Reigns

Granted. People still get tired, however, and thus many accidents happen, and chaos ensues.

I wish it would never go above 90 degrees outside.

whimsy

granted, but now a whole whack of creatures and plants have died out because apparently they need 90+ weather to survive WAY TO GO

i wish i didn't break my tailbone jumping off that bridge in 2009
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Razil

Granted. Tailbone removed in 2008 to spare breakage. Now your ass sags.  :P

I wish I could vacation on the moon.

Jclaymore

granted, however there's no way back and oxygen is running out.

I wish that i did not wish that i wished that i wish this.

Razil

Quote from: Jclaymore on July 18, 2016, 07:30:54 AM
granted, however there's no way back and oxygen is running out.

I wish that i did not wish that i wished that i wish this.
Granted though, amid all the confusion revolving around the actual wish request, several wish-granting staff went on strike thus the entire department is now backlogged. Take a bow!

I wish I could sleep in tomorrow.

This One

Congratulations. You now sleep in the tomorrow, but never in the today. Enjoy your life of always putting off sleep until tomorrow.

I wish I was a little bit taller

Irisa

Granted.  You are now a bit taller, but all your pants are too short now and people just assume you gained weight.

I wish someone would foot my college tuition for me. 

FourStellar

Granted. But, ahem, you forgot all about room and board, so you need to drop out.

I wish for mild weather.

Beguile's Mistress

Granted - However, the milder weather is always some place where you aren't and goes away when you get there. (sorry)

I wish I had more time.

FourStellar

Granted. You find yourself arrested for a crime you didn't commit. It's late on Friday and bail won't be set until Monday in court. Have a nice weekend!

I wish I had the kind of job that allowed sabbaticals.

Despairs

Granted, you only get one sabbatical every ten years. I wish some people showed me a little more respect and were honest with me, instead of leading me on.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Irisa

Granted, but it's going to be pretty expensive, so you will only be able to afford that respect and honesty about once a month.

I wish I had a huge bathtub to soak in.

Hannelore Stormbane

Granted, you have a huge bathtub. But unfortunately the water's not working.  :-(

Wish I had some good news about my exams.

Despairs

Granted. The good news about your exams is that you know what it is going to be about. The bad news, you only have sixty minutes to answer a hundred and thirty-six questions. I wish I they would allow me to build explosives.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Mnemosyne

Oh most certainly granted. You are permitted to build explosives. You are never taught how to do as much though and are only given children's toys in order to make them. For example you get play dough. Please do enjoy yourself. I will love to see your colorful work. I wish that I was not a turtle.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Stone

Granted. You are now a tortoise.

I wish turtles and tortoises were the same type of rabbit.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

dolt

Granted, but they're man eating types of rabbits.

I wish I had a tail.

Stone

Granted. Your tail is Chris Hemsworth circa Thor 2. Good luck getting any work done. O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mnemosyne

I am going to imagine your wish was for an afro since you did not write one. So, granted. You get an afro. It changes colors according to the feelings of those speaking to you. So it could be a freaky deaky mix of colors if multiple people were talking to you. Fun.

I wish that it would rain just enough to flood the streets but not enough to do anyone any damage.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Mimetisme

I wish that it would rain just enough to flood the streets but not enough to do anyone any damage.

Granted! And not a single person took damage! However, that much rain you get to enjoy you basement being over run with sewer roaches.

I wish to gain a new addiction that costs nothing but I get my fill daily.
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Irisa

Granted!  You are now addicted to playing with your own nipples.  Unfortunately, it makes you late for everything.

I wish for an extra day in the weekend.

Kia

Granted! You now have a three day weekend but there are no longer federal holidays or sick leave.

I wish my house cleaned itself.