Seeking M for F stories original and Star Wars

Started by pandorarose3, April 09, 2024, 12:01:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pandorarose3

Hi there  I haven't been around for a long while and am looking to come back to RP.  I do like to brainstorm with my potential partner to make sure the story will be good for the both of us.

Original Stories

As far as original stories go I am up for pretty much any genres or story type.  I will be updating with possible story lines desired:

Mafia/Yakuza - Lover/Plaything - BDSM some Non-Con

Star Wars

I have an original character I can drop into any time line within the Star Wars history.  She is a petite little female Jedi.

Name: Pandora Rose
Appearance: She is 5 feet 2 inches tall but when she stands straight at her full height, she is almost 5 feet 3 inches tall.  Her hair is split in half black and white curls that she likes to pull into twin pigtails topped with twin buns. Her eyes are large and violet in color. She has a heart shaped face with peaches and cream skin.  Think doll like but with plenty of curves.

Family: Unknown/Those within the Jedi Order that had taken her in

Personality: She is always willing to do things to protect others even if it means giving up her freedom. She can often be found trying to bring smile to others she feel need it. 

Background:  Her history before meeting the two Jedi who brought her to the Jedi temple at the age of 4 is a foggy in her mind.  Whenever she tried to remember all she remembered was fear and her being pulled from a cage by a savior in white robes promising she was safe and had a new family waiting for her.

From that day she was embraced by the Jedi order, finding she was a strong force user and spent her days training with the other younglings and playing with them.  But she eventually found her fellow younglings were sprouting up soon they seemed to tower over her as she only sprouted a tiny bit in height.  But where her height made her seem like a doll while her body developed into that of a woman.  Eventually some friends she had would tease her for her looks on a regular basis.  But her force abilities made up for looking like a mature doll.

TheLegionary

Hello pandorarose3!
I may be interested. Give us more details!
Regards,

pandorarose3

Update possible plots

Mafia/Yakuza story lines

I have been having a rather deep desire to explore this type of story line.  In which my character finds herself in the grips of a Dominate man within the Mafia or Yakuza(for those who don’t know this Japanese Mafia) as his lover/plaything.  The story would involve BDSM of course, possible some Non-Con.  I do have a few situations that put her in the sights of the man.  The female character in all of these will be over the age of 18 but no older than 23 as also looking for there to be an age difference between them and she will also be petite in height.

My character comes home to find her parents gone and a strange man in her house claiming her parent’s borrowed money from his organization who have taken off meaning the large debt falls to her to pay back.  She swears to pay him back by working as his maid, but quickly finds he doesn’t just want her cooking and cleaning for him.  Looking to start off with him teasing her before taking her as his own.

My character works at a club or bar his group owns and his advances on the strong-willed girl are brushed off, including her throwing a drink into his face intending on cooling his advances.  But he only finds the flames fanned and fueled to have her and make her his alone.

Willing to discuss any other possible plots.