Under Siege (Captured City Fantasy Freeform, LGBTQ and Hetero Friendly)

Started by Deamonbane, January 11, 2015, 10:15:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

la dame en noir

Ugh! I am so jealous of the RL fantasy photos you guys can find D:
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Lynnette

Quote from: la dame en noir on January 12, 2015, 02:25:59 PM
Ugh! I am so jealous of the RL fantasy photos you guys can find D:

I've just given up. Tried, failed, got over it.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Nowherewoman

Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

and mea culpas  (A/As): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=221151.0

Elf

Oh I like those choices. I can see the hot Claudia Black as that elven ranger #2 pic.

Nowherewoman

Quote from: Elf on January 12, 2015, 03:13:31 PM
Oh I like those choices. I can see the hot Claudia Black as that elven ranger #2 pic.

I almost went with the female lead from Game of Thrones, but I decided she was a bit too baby-faced.
Instead of obsessing on the person you want to be, focus on who you DON'T want to be. It's much easier to not do certain things than to break your head on some ideal of yourself.

When the dust settles, you may find out you've become who you were supposed to be all along.

more me here now!  (O/Os, ideas and junk): https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215830.0

Lynnette

Quote from: Nowherewoman on January 12, 2015, 03:15:14 PM

I almost went with the female lead from Game of Thrones, but I decided she was a bit too baby-faced.

Which one? Daenerys I'd assume?
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

la dame en noir

Its just hard to find women of my ethnic background in fantasy settings!! and all the pictures I like are too modern or the models are too thin for my taste.
A&A | FxF |

Nowherewoman

Elf

I have only seen one episode of "Game of Thrones" so really have no idea who you are talking about. From what I have seen though I definitely like Claudia the best. Been a fan of hers since "Farscape"

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

Viper

Nowherewoman

She's the one. She's lovely, but her face is just wrong, to my eyes, for a tired, slightly snarky elf sellsword :D

la dame en noir

I named my cat after Khaleesi...
I love the series myself...now i must force myself to read all the books that I bought lol.
A&A | FxF |

Elf

Ah, yes the girl just barely come of age and given to the barbarian king as his queen/sex toy, by her asshole brother.

Quote from: Viper on January 12, 2015, 03:50:55 PM
*is a die hard GoT fan*

*wiggles*
As is my daughter who just had to get the first season on DVD from the library and the only reason I have seen any of it. No HBO here.

Viper

Elf

Quote from: Viper on January 12, 2015, 03:55:47 PM
Putlocker...you can get them all there...XD

Awesome, will have to check that out. Thanks.

Here is my face claim:
Barry Corbin

Elf

Here is my as yet to be approved character sheet, enjoy.

Feldor Kelmaric

Elf

Character Name: Feldor Kelmaric
Alliance: Royals
Title: Adviser
Face Claim: Barry Corbin
Other Images:
Barry Corbin
Feldor full image

::General::
--Appearance--
Race: Elf
Height: 6'2”
Weight: 170
Hair Color: Absolute White
Eye Color: Sky Blue
Sexual Preference: Heterosexual
Distinguishing Marks: Other than the pure whiteness of his hair and crystalline brightness of his eyes, none
Items:
Usual Attire is knee high soft leather boots in dark brown with grey pants tucked into them. Black leather belt with numerous pouches and a dagger sheath attached to it. Dark blue shirt with long billowy sleeves clamped down at the forearm by the leather and steel bracers. A forest green open vest with tails running almost down to the back of his knees. A golden head band worn across his forehead and above his ears to help keep the long white hair out of his face.

Bracers of protection: magically gives equivalent protection to full plate mail armor.
Dagger: just a standard 8" bladed double edged dagger.
Wand of force: his primary weapon this 12" long approx. 1" diameter piece of polish yew. It’s standard ability is a nearly invisible blade of force which can cut through most anything not protected by enchantments and functions as an enchanted bastard sword. Secondary abilities: by using charges it can create force walls and force bubbles.
Elven longbow and quiver of arrows.
::Character::
Personality: Feldor is usually quite and aloof. He does his best to keep his emotions in check to avoid any extremes of either high or low. This makes seem cold but in truth he is not. He is compassionate and caring of others even if it sometimes does not show. He is generous to a fault often times giving his last coin or morsel of food to a hungry child or other unfortunate person regardless of race or gender, trusting that his needs would be provided for. Despite his apparent cold demeanor he is quick to smile and does have a sense of humor. He will laugh lightly or chuckle at something he finds amusing.

He is sexually repressed as he believe that sex should only be between two people deeply in love with each other. Even though he feels this way he actively avoids romantic connections. If he starts getting too close to somebody he distances himself from them. He never talks about why he does this. If asked he will simply say that he has reasons. He cannot hide the obvious pain of a deep loss though.
Biggest Fear: Despite avoiding romantic connections his deepest fear is that he will never again feel the love that he once felt.
Talents/Flaws:
He is a very skilled swordsman especially with his wand.
He is also a fairly good archer and skilled at fashion his own arrows or a bow should it be needed.
He has most of the skills of an experienced adventurer with regards to survival.
He is absolutely horrible normal spell architecture with fixed patterns and incantations.
Mage: yes
Used spells: Works Magic but does not use specified spells: uses fire, air, water, earth, and spirit in different combinations to produce desired results is only limited by imagination and available energy mostly personal, but can tap into flows of energy across the world like rivers of magical energy only visible to those that use it.
History:
At the tender young age of 75 Feldor was invited to attend the magic school on the island many leagues to the west of the continent. He arrived there shortly after his 76th birthday. There he learned to use his rare form of magic. It was here that he fell in love with a fellow student with the same gift. They studied together and planned to be wed as they learned to wield the powers of their life force and that of the world itself.

After several years of study and training they were both allowed to travel further into the island. Together he and his beloved found a nexus of the rivers of the world's magic. Three of the energy rivers came together combining there power before splitting back off again. Marissa seeing how beautiful it was wanted to touch this nexus and ran ahead of him. Before he realized what she had planned and could stop her she used what they had been taught to take hold of the nexus and let the energy flow through her. She however was not strong enough to control it and the energy quite literal consumed her like fire consumes paper.

After the death of his beloved Marissa he threw himself into his studies trying to forget the pain of the loss. Some of his teachers seeing how he did nothing but study any more suggested that he learn the more mundane arts of fighting and hunting along with his magic. Anything to occupy himself he agreed and was taught by some of the greatest fighters in the world of all the races. Several more years of this and the masters decided that he had learned all he in a school setting and needed to go back out into the world for real experiences. As a graduation gift he was given his wand to protect himself in a dangerous world.

After returning to the continent he traveled around adventuring and helping those that needed his help. He has fought in many wars and defeated many monsters. It is through such adventures that he acquired his bracers giving him a better advantage in a fight as he could not wear metal armor due to the way it interferes with the magical energies.

Fifteen years ago he made his way to Cydilla planning on just staying a few days or so. He found the way the many different races lived there and got along very much like his island home, as he had come think of the school more as home than where he was born and raised, so he stayed longer. His willingness to help others, combined with his skill with his blade, and the use of his magic soon caught the attention of the royal family and he was invited into the palace. This lead him to earning the trust of the royals and becoming friends with them. He seemed to become especially close to the current queen. His experiences and teachings made him an excellent choice as an adviser. He is loyal to the queen and as any good subject should would willing die for her.
O/O's: At this point he is very vanilla, only ever making love to one woman in his life. Other kinks have yet to be explored.
Et Ceteras:
Companion: White tiger, Seiceron, which spends most of his time outside the city.

Deamonbane

The character sheets applied are currently under review. We should have a response for you guys tomorrow!
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Madame Professor

The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Ontan

Definitely interested in this. I'm just trying to decide whether to write up a character, or bookmark it for reading  ;)

LuciferOs

LuciferOs

Character Name: Shea Rillathem
Alliance: Royals
Title: ArchMage
Face Claim: N/A
Other Images: None

::General::

--Appearance--
Race: Elf
Height: 5'11
Weight: 140 lbs
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Gold
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Distinguishing Marks: Flawless Pearl colored skin
Items

Shea wears magical attire that heals scars, repels insects and keeps her body clean.
Her magical necklace ensures she can stay at room temperature in all but extreme weather conditions.
Shea also owns a magical staff, the Staff of Ostrin, the most powerful magical object in her possession. Her staff can exude an ankle deep mist that decomposes bodies to dust while giving extracted life force as a healing energy to any in the mist who are still alive.
On her hip Shea carries an engraved water canteen as well as a pouch-purse filled with what gold she has.

::Character::

Personality

Needy of results and easy to insult, Shea is a frustrated woman.  Being a hermaphrodite, and attracted to women, she has had little in the way of role models concerning how she can manage her sexuality socially, she believes that most women would consider her differences off-putting, something that deeply unsettles this ArchMage when in the company of attractive women of any race.  As a result Shea has taken to meditation to find corners of her mind where such things can be accepted and has refined telekinesis to compensate for her lack of ease in most social circumstances.

Shea seldom laughs and is very envious of those that can easily find ease through humor, worse still, her focus on her differences has prevented her being able to share the jest of others jokes, and as a result is often seen as too serious by those that may otherwise suit her. Although Shea does come from a respectable linage of Mages, she is very self conscious of her own gender and sexuality. Times where she has tried to address her wants have come over as awkward and foolish which has further isolated her.

She has refined manners and follows typical etiquette as well as most royalty.

Biggest Fear: Being publicly laughed at due to her gender and her sexual desires.
Talents/Flaws:

Telekinesis
Discern Enchantments
Flaws: Easy to insult.

Mage: Yes
Used Spells

Telekinesis

Although potent in warfare also, this skill does require focus and if Shea is scared or panics she may easily loose her concentration. Shea does have decent meditation skills however, so circumstances where she drops the ball would likely be if there is a loud noise that was unexpected. During skirmishes she is best utilized out of  the frey providing protective barriers to those who are needy of them. Shea needs time to change what she does  with this ability, and can't change her options as fast as a warrior can.

Discern Enchantment

This is a skill Shea can only manage if she has time to study an object, she can't manage it on sight.

History

Shea was born in Bylybyian, on the winters solace in 367 Post Rebellion.

During the first 50 years of her life she was educated in the ways of nature as well as the complicated language the elves are expected to master. After which Shea's parents ensured she adopted a broader education under the tutelage of Frenlel Sorthran, a very wise sage well respected by the elvish community. Frenlel expanded Shea's awareness to include history,  religion, logistics, mathematics and classical elvish literature.

On becoming 70 Shea realized she was very different to what was described in romance scrolls she found in the library,  and on further talking to her parents as well as Frenlel, who all tried to dismiss the topic, developed a feeling of being isolated and alone with her sexual condition.

The need to be something other than a complex mixture of wants that none seemed to have room for overcame shea, and shortly thereafter studies became tiresome and more irrelevant. On seeing this Frenlel introduced Shea to teachers of magic, and before her issues could cause irretrievable harm, an outlet was found.

At 80 her knack for telekinesis was evident, and Shea took great effort to read all spells associated with moving objects at a distance, making magical invisible walls, and even controlling others bodies using spoken magical incarnations or strange gestures of the hand and wrist.

Before she was 100 she was helping students who were learning the strange spells and earning money from helping them pass difficult tests the mages gave students. This couldn't go unnoticed forever, and at 123 she was caught helping others pass by the mage council who immediately scolded her and confiscated all items she owned as punishment. The circumstance was more than frowned on by the elders who requested her to leave the city if she thought herself above obeying its traditions.

Although the duration of her time in exile shortly ran its course, Shea thought to see more of the world in hope her nature would fit in with cultures that were not so proud.

Cydilla was a natural calling, especially considering that it was a key milestone for excellent trade routes.

Shea found work immediately helping builders move heavy stones using telekinesis in circumstances where pulleys or sheer strength would be foolish. After some time a curator of an art-museum of Cydilla saw her potential and sort Shea for employment doing similar work but moving culturally precious artifacts and artworks from room to room when exhibits changed.

Once employed by the museum, her talents became well known and soon she was sort not only to teach telekinesis and meditation to other mages, but to also aid in the construction of magical items. While working for the latter Shea developed an ability to see weavings of enchantments and fathom what enchanted items could do, those that were unstable and how to employ the enchantments. Although others were better at this skill, it was rare and her services to divine the nature of objects soon added to her income.

In 501 became a permanent resident of the upper-class of Cydilla.

Some of the money she earns pays others in Bylybyian for copies of magical scrolls to send her way, but most of it was saved to buy magical items that complement her skills. Shea had purchased her necklace and magical attire though these means.

Between 501 and 716, for over two hundred years, Shea lived a life of luxury and enjoyed the benefits money could buy. During this time Shea refined telekinesis further to be stronger and also cast without spoken incarnations or elaborate guestures. Simply by thinking the spells became enough for Shea to manage most feats with the ability.

Due to her time at the museum of Cydilla, and occasional employment by nobles to fathom the nature of discovered artifacts when other who normally would do so were unobtainable, Shea is well known to most, and although not a noble herself, does rub shoulders with them often enough to be on a first name basis with many of them.

Shea does respect the queen, and although she has little to do with her, can recognize her and her linage on sight.

On the fateful day of 717, Shea was approached by a section of the royal guard to help smuggle powerful magical objects out of the dungeons and away from where the conquerors could find them. The mission was made in haste and was partially successful, some of the more awkward sized magical objects were left, but all other items were removed.

Shea's staff is one of the objects the royal guards agreed to leave with Shea, the rest the royal guard have hidden in caches for a time when the queen is freed.

O/O's: My ons and offs

Et Ceteras: Has not owned a slave and doesn't believe in slavery.
That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

la dame en noir

A&A | FxF |

BeckyAnnn

I would love to be able to tell you that I would have you a character sheet tonight, but alas I think I have come down with the flu and really not up to even thinking about it right now.  I have actually considered withdrawing my interest but but will hold off on that for now. 

I will, however, give you the basic idea for my character so you can tell me what you think.  If you do not think she will fit in then I will not bother with the CS.

My character would be a human servant in the castle/palace/whatever, possibly the personal servant to the queen herself.  However when the invasion takes place and the royals flee, she is forced into service under the new regime.  Her new duties would have her moving in and out of the castle at will as she procures food and supplies for the new rulers.

Her loyalties would, however, still lie with her former queen and, because she does so freely pass in and out of the castle, she can pass information to the deposed monarchy. 

She would be 17 years old with no special talents aside from a very good ear and the ability to keep her mouth shut.

LuciferOs

That's right ! Lucifer is a woman !
Active threads
See my role play preferences (underneath my picture) for my ons and offs

Deathnote

If it's alright with Deamonbane and Elf, I'd like to create a character who happens to be the estranged son of the Barbarian King and the padawan apprentice of Feldor Kelmaric.  Yes... it's very Star Wars, I know.  :p