Thesunmaid's musings and ideas (all genders and experience welcome)

Started by Thesunmaid, December 22, 2013, 01:18:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thesunmaid

I would please ask people to PM me rather than answer here

Ways I play
Email
Forum posts
Discord sever *this would be about the frequency of any other thread we would be posting to. I am not great at rapid fire chat rp sorry. Also the whole time zone thing can be problematic.*
PM's on Elliquiy *for this I prefer to keep one PM thread for RP and one for chatting. It's confusing otherwise.*

Communication is always important no matter what the scene so PM or add me on your Discord or email. I do prefer Discord these days. Feel free to ask if you want to need the name for either chat or my email.

Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Thesunmaid

To my rp partners

Communication is a good thing. If real time steals you Or if your muse is cranky this I understand. But I don't chase people for posts. I will not get mad if you lose interest. I am not to everyone's tastes. Totally get that. All I ask is tell me..How am I supposed to know I am doing something wrong is no one ever tells me right?

I was not doing well through the summer. We were very busy at work and my mental health honestly was not doing all that well. I am not going to hold it against any partner if they are going through the same thing. I seem to be coming out of a funk I had going on. Feeling cooped up and could use a distraction.

But the way I do do posts and rp's if I have not heard from the player (non RP threads I am not going to hold against)
Partner is posting to other rp's but not ours
If I have not heard from a partner in 1 month I will assume that the partner is no longer interested and I will delete the bookmark and move on
Partner is not posting to other rp's including ours
If I have not heard from a partner in 1 month I will move the rp to Inactive and If I have not heard from the player with in 2 months I will simply assume that the game is dead and delete the bookmark and move on.

I just ask that people tell me if they are not feeling it anymore. You can tell me its ok. I am not going to pitch a fit or freak out. I just would like to know. I will do the same for any of you I play with. We are all adults and I think we should be able to talk about it.

I will keep my A's and A's updated(barring losing internet or I am not able to sit upright)

In Regards to character pictures
I tend not to use pictures. If the mood strikes me I might look for pictures but I am not going to go searching for pictures to find someone who is interesting for you. I am good with catering sometimes with partners preferences but don't feel you can demand it.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Thesunmaid

My story idea's and On's and Off's are below in the signature as well as if someone is interested in seeing an example of my writings and games. I have links to all the current games if you wish to read.

I am also looking for a balance between plot and smut.

I play male,female and characters in between.I am not opposed to original characters*which must be 18 years of age or older and they look thier age. None of this well they are 20 but look 15 thing.*Gender of my partners does not matter much to me. I will play with anyone.

I am willing to play a dominant character (does not matter the gender to me) but there needs to be some back and forth with me and my partner...a lot of times people seem to think that me playing a dominant means I will run the show...I am not looking to be your GM through a scene...I am your partner and I want to have someone to input into the scene...not always me taking control and dictating what happens. It gets old really fast if I am going to be put in the position of caretaker and in charge all the time. There needs to be some back and forth.

I like plotting out plots with my partner and I look for long term rp's as well.

Feel free also to suggest some of your own ideas of course.

Here are some of my Non fandom plots and pairings

Mental illness
A young couple meets in a hospital. I would like to play a delusional character who thinks they can see aura's and sees another person. (your character) and seems to think you are the one they has been waiting for.They escape and hijinks ensue.

Kindness of a stranger
I always liked the idea of some stranger who might start off with intentions of using someone else who is in need of help and then it ends up as they start to care about the one who they are helping. I would like to play a runaway teenager/street kid who has to steal/sell themselves or perhaps a neighbour who is helped by a single older person in their lives in some way.

Hidden parts
  MxF FxF MxM or (your choice) A transgender person (MtF or FtM) lives in a building and develops feelings for a neighbour who is in a bad relationship with someone. IE an verbally,emotionally or physically abusive type who is horrible for them.

The Protector?
Drow or elf/ Shapeshifter of some kind (partners choice of what they would like)  Non con turning into Dubcon  MxF FxF MxM or (your choice)
This one I have only 1 idea for it. I want to have my character either be a Drow or perhaps an elven maiden that her mother or father gets her some kind of shapeshifter as a body guard. The shifter is captured and was forced into this. They see my character and decides that if they have to die they should simply have thier pleasure before it happens. They would be surprised at the fact after that thier new mistress does not immediately call the guards.They do not want the bodyguard to die and while scared is soft hearted about them. You're character decides to see if they can push this and keeps trying to use them. They have to behave while they are in public but in private the tables turn.

The Summoning
Demon/human MxF FxF MxM or (your choice)
I don't care which character I play.I am a bit burned out on playing a dominant role I would like to play a submissive character in some way.

1.Human summons a demon. It is either a succubus or incubus to be used for the summoners pleasure 

2.The demon is summoned in error and takes advantage of the unwitting human and plays with them and then decides to stick around.

(yes yes i know sort of sparse Feel free to add to this.)

School days
Teacher/Student  MxF FxF MxM or Fx(your choice)
1. Newly hired teacher is put in charge of a class and catches one of the students eyes. She is the typical strict teacher wanting to keep control over her class. Student likes this teacher and stays behind after class and the sexiness ensues

2. Student stumbles upon the fact his teacher who he never really thought of as anything but her sort of nerdy teacher to put herself through school was a fetish model and did a few BDSM movies. Now student decides that he wants to blackmail her to pose for him and become his little pet while not in class.

3. Male teacher at an all girl boarding school notices one of the students has gone through a growth spurt. Her blouse and sweater are straining against her chest now when it always was quite baggy and she grew a few inches over the summer so her skirt is while still with in regulations shows off quite a bit more of her legs. Student does not know how to handle her new body and teacher decides to show her a few things.

4. Female student has a crush on a teacher but keeps it to herself.Even though she has a crush on her teacher she is not doing well in his class at all. She writes about her crush and draws kinky pictures of she and him. She forgets her sketch book one day behind and he finds it and he starts to get idea's as he is single or newly divorced. He is a kinkster and decides to ask her about trading grades for acting out the pictures in her sketch book and parts of the diary.

In dreams
MxF FxF(your choice) 
This is an idea I had for a group game but I thought it might also be fun on a one on one game.Takes some inspiration from various media I have seen over the years but...here it is. Your charecter has been having a hard time with thier life. Perhaps they got fired from thier job recently. Maybe they are in an accident and ends up in coma or maybe they just have an underlying magical power.But they go to sleep and then wake up in another place. They look around and are in a dark room. walking out confused they see what looks like an impossibly large city. But its not quite right?

The people who populate it are not people.They all look odd somehow..some are clearly monsters and mythical creatures others simply look like..people but not quite right. Perhaps they have pointed ears or they have a tail and cats eyes. Your character wanders obviously bewildered not sure where you are and scared. You are stopped by an impossibly large man with horns who asks if you are new to this place and nods and says to follow him. He brings you to what looks like a night club to someone who is apparently willing to help new comers to the city. To get them settled.

Now I normally play this as a female character that helps to explain why the person is here.(I can play this as male if my partner prefers but the idea is more that I will play a female.) It is a place where dreamers come when they have a special connection in some way.Some people live here because they are denizens of the dream world and others are humans who simply come here at night to live adventures and be the things thier waking lives do not allow.

Then there are the the humans who live here who are either in coma's or they have died and not yet to have moved on called the lost. It is up to you what you want to play. You can be a dreamer and look like yourself..or maybe you had some magic in you and look much different. I just always found dreams interesting and they have a lot of possibilities.

I found you.
MxF FxF (I would in this idea prefer to play a female character but the gender my partner plays is not set in stone) I would like to play a fairy who was either banished to the human world or somehow was thrown into the human world and is not able to get home. They are that odd neighbour that you know that someone lives there but no one ever sees. They are one of those people who have all thier groceries delivered and couriers show up at all hours to either pick up or drop off packages they are left in a box outside the door and the building always try and catch a glimpse of them but have never been able to and the rumour mill have all sorts of wild stories.

All that's known is that they moved into the place about a year or two ago in the middle of the night and no one has seen any one in or out of the place since. There were movers but the person who lived there was never seen. There was some unusual furniture not anything you would find at your local IKEA. Antique and expensive and most likely custom made. So clearly someone with money so why would they move into this building which was not a shit hole but it was also not exactly the Ritz.

They are a hoarder?

Maybe they are a witch and has cauldrons filled with human bodies in there?

Someone in the witness protection program?

They were some reclusive millionaire who went crazy and disappeared off the grid so to speak.

No one knows until one day your character gets to meet them for some reason.

You could be someone who has some of thier mail delivered to them by accident?

How do you meet them?

Maybe you are someone with fae or some other magical blood that was activated and she senses it or you sense her magic and one gets curious and goes looking for the spark of magic in this mundane world that the other has not felt before.

You are some dumb punk who decides to try and break in?

Perhaps you are new to the building and want to introduce yourself to the neighbours but have not had a chance to meet this one and is determined?

We can figure this out if you are interested in this idea.I don't want to dictate what your character is or how they are. But I would like to see it that the loneliness is too much and they become involved with your character in some way.

Monster? Vs Hunter
MxF FxF (I would in this idea prefer to play a female character but the gender of my partners character does not matter to me) I would like to play a some sort of monster type. Werewolf,vampire, witch, Fairy, whatever...some other creature. Can pass as human if they are careful but has powers in some way. Hunters are not as common now a days because monsters are not near as common anymore and they are needed less and less. The hunter has been trained to hunt thier whole life but once they meet my character they wonder if perhaps monsters are merely killing because they want to be left alone and are not that much different from the hunter and people around them.

Fearing the unknown
MxF FxF In this story I would like to play a female ghost that is haunting a house that your character buys and moves into. You could be a paranormal investigator...or just some unsuspecting person who bought the place. it would be up to my partner what they would like to do with this. But I would like to have the ghost and the new owner become involved in some way. I have not really settled on the physics on the ghost..like if they concentrate can they touch things...do they need energy from something to be able to do it. or perhaps certain times of night they can become solid? Perhaps the new owner of the home can have thier dreams invaded by the ghost? I am also not sure when or how my character died but We can discuss.

The old black magic
Two magic users that are going to a prestigious magical academy and they are forced to share a dormitory for some reason. They arrived late and it was the only place left to put them for now.They do not get along with each other...and they resent having to be together in the room. There are a few ideas for this. They could need to come together physically to be able to cast a certain type of spell? We could also have it that the school is attacked and they work together to help each other get away or have to fight together to save the school. (maybe they are missed because they manage to hide from the attack or thier dormitory is off in a seldom used tower?)

Other non fandom pairings
In no particular order but some I will bold my preferred role for that game. I don't have any specific plots for any of these but would would be happy to think some up with you.

Dominant/submissive
Drow/Human or normal elf
Nerdy shy student/Popular outgoing student
Werewolf/Vampire
Fae/werewolf
Vampire/Fae
Groupie/rock star

Looking for some Fandom play...theres a link for that. Points down

Below Are Links to request threads I have posted as of late.

Email games request thread.

Ideas thread with fandom cravings.

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Bump

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

It's been quite some time...see if I get any responses. Feel free to PM if you see something you like or have an idea of your own.

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Bumping because I added Father/Daughter, The protector,The summoning,Siblings and School days plots. and I didn't want to make a totally new thread for just them. I figured keep them all together.

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Added 4 new fandom ideas and adjusted some of the pairings on existing idea's.

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Added 3 new plots to my non fandom section

In dreams
I found you
Monster? Vs Hunter

Thesunmaid

Added 3 plots. I have been getting inspired as of late, I might add more again since I sort of have a few ideas but they are not nearly fleshed out enough yet for my liking and some are just too vague for me to consider yet.

Fearing the unknown
The old black magic
Guys and Dolls

Thesunmaid

It's that magical time....that's right its howdy doody time....no wait I was not even alive when this was on....

Umm...ok lets try that again its clobberin time! No wait I am not made of rock..Or male...or mutated by radiation..

Time of your life? Hmm maybe closer..

Sorry I mean its bump time. Fourth times a charm right?

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

Thesunmaid

I have my head on straight and I am looking for some new games. I am so sorry to old partners but if you want to rekindle an old game let me know we shall see what we can do...because i sucked and was struggling hard with mental health stuff. 

Bump!