Favorite cartoon/video game villian?

Started by Mr. Vyce, December 02, 2010, 09:54:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr. Vyce

Hey, everyone. I just finished doing a report, and I'm curious: Who are your favorite antagonists from an animated show or video game?
In my case, it would have to be a three-way tie between Delita Hyral (Final Fantasy Tactics), Emperor Mateus (Dissidia Final Fantasy) and Shinobu Sensui (Yuyu Hakusho).

Jag

The Shredder (from the newer TMNT series, the old one was just funny), Ani Toguro (Yuyu Hakusho), Dr. Claw (Inspector Gadget), Quellor, the Supreme Oppressor of the Monsters and Villains Organization (The Adventures of Teddy Ruxpin, am I the only one that remembers this?), The Joker (Batman).
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Mr. Vyce

Ah, yeah. Forgot the Toguro Brothers (Yuyu Hakusho), Lex Luthor (DC animated series), Blackwargreymon and Piedmon (Digimon) and Dr. Robotnik (both Sonic cartoons; one's a bumbling fool, and the other has ice in his veins).

Jag

Quote from: General Valter on December 02, 2010, 10:42:25 AM
...Dr. Robotnik (both Sonic cartoons; one's a bumbling fool, and the other has ice in his veins).

Just like The Shredder. ^__^ One's a moron and the other is a hard ass. ^__^

Mr. Vyce

And how could I forget Bowser (Super Mario Bros.) and Ganon (Zelda)? I broke my video game eyeteeth on those two and love them to this day. ^^

Elina

Envious

Jag

Quote from: Envious on December 02, 2010, 03:37:10 PM
The Joker always had the best jokes.

Except when Harley has to explain the joke...then he just backhands her. >.>

MessrMoony

Hmm, I didn't watch many cartoons as a child, so most of my favourites are from video games. I'd probably have to go with Ultimecia(Final Fantasy 8 ), Lan Di (Shenmue) and probably Ganon (Legend of Zelda). :)
They say love hides behind every corner...I must be walking round in circles.
Ons & Offs

Currently seeking

Geeklet

With some Final Fantasy villains already mentioned, there is one name that has to be included...

Kefka.

Lilias

To go in the dark with a light is to know the light.
To know the dark, go dark. Go without sight,
and find that the dark, too, blooms and sings,
and is traveled by dark feet and dark wings.
~Wendell Berry

Double Os <> Double As (updated Feb 20) <> The Hoard <> 50 Tales 2024 <> The Lab <> ELLUIKI

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Callie Del Noire

Quote from: Oniya on December 03, 2010, 10:43:46 AM
Wile E. Coyote, Suuuuper Genius.

I LOVE that quote (it's used by Harry Dresden in one of his books.. only one Wizard catches the implications.. I fell out of my bed laughing when I was reading it.

Jag

Quote from: Lilias on December 03, 2010, 10:42:39 AM
Dr. Heinz Doofenshmirtz (Yes, I watch way too much kiddie TV...)

There is nothing wrong with Phineas and Ferb. ^__^

Callie Del Noire

He's got his own JINGLE!

'Curse you Perry the Platypus!"

MessrMoony

Quote from: Geeklet on December 03, 2010, 10:30:36 AM
With some Final Fantasy villains already mentioned, there is one name that has to be included...

Kefka.

Oh dear god agreed. Kefka was amazing. x_x
They say love hides behind every corner...I must be walking round in circles.
Ons & Offs

Currently seeking

Sabby

I have 3, the first two will be typical of me, but the third will stand out xD

Saren, from Mass Effect

Scorpion, from the Mortal Kombat Movie

Albedo, from Xenosaga 2.

He's the ONLY part of that game I could stand >.< Make's Joker look sane.

Geeklet

I just thought of another really good one.

Sun Li the Glorious Strategist from Jade Empire.

Seriously, the years and years of planning, and everything went exactly as planned.

HockeyGod

Sabby

Maple

Oh, my goodness -- I never wanted to like that show as much as I do now. I really think I watch it for Doofenshmirtz sometimes. He's just.. <3 He's loveable.

Beyond that? Hm... Can I count White and Black Spy from Spy vs. Spy? I mean, I think who is the villain there is all relative and depends on personal opinion... But they will always have a special place in my heart.

Heaven Sent Blossom

WildWolfAce

Doofenshmirtz is adorable although probably not one of my favourite villains/antagonists of all time.

I find it hard to choose really, since several of the 'villains' I liked changed sides eventually xD. Like Vegeta (DBZ).

Light (Death Note) is probably one of them, Scar (Lion King - because you know it's true) and... possibly Ulquiorra (Bleach.)

Amberghylles

Heh...  Maybe it's just me but I always liked Mumm-Ra, Third Earth's source of all evil:

Callie Del Noire