relaxing outdoors [hakari]

Started by matt, September 07, 2009, 08:12:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt

matt was on his way to his favourite spot in the area for a bit of relaxation , an old tree . little did he know someone was there already.

hakari

Sitting on a blanket and eating strawberries. hakari looks up to see matt and waves

matt

surprised to see someone else and also surprised to see that it is a beautiful girl matt nearly trips '' hello i'm matt .'' he crosses his legs and leans against the tree.

hakari

Looks up " i'm hakari" nice to meet you. Would you like a seat?

matt

matt smiles '' sure '' he opens a rift behind his back and grabs a pixie so he can use it to get her to relax . it uses a bit of it's power . he waits to see the reaction.

hakari

matt

'' it helps me to relax. as does this ,'' he pulls jasmine tea out of the rift and closes it '' do you want some?''

hakari

"I would thanks." Would you like a strawberry?

matt

matt hands her a cup '' yes i would love a strawberry. he watches as the seemingly harmless pixie relaxes the unaware girl .

hakari

hakari hands matt some strawberries. Hakari sips her cup of tea.

matt

'' so what brings you to this particular spot this fine day?''

hakari

"It has a great view." "What about you?"

matt

'' i haven't been here for a while but i love this place. the view has been enhanced though .''he looks at hakari.

hakari

"What has enhanced the view for you?" Looks at matt and sips more tea

matt

'' you're the best and most noticeable change i see. '' he eats a strawberry.

hakari

matt

'' you are very welcome. don't blush it's a fact , everyone knows it's true''

hakari

matt

'' oh yes , forgot, the people i'm around are robots , they dont blush, and i dint get many compliments.''

hakari

"well that sucks." "you're looking good."

matt

matt looks at hakari in surprise did the pixie do this or is it her he thinks to himself '' thank you''

hakari

"Do you always blame it on your pixie?" hakari giggles at matt's suprised look

matt

'' it does loosen peoples months a little. so thank you. thats a first for me. ''

hakari

matt

'' i agree. just thier prescence calms us down and with a little of thier dust they create....other emotions''