Burnout (Closed)

Started by Lithium, July 22, 2013, 01:07:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Lightshock16

Still worried that My Car choice might'v ebeen a bit flash for the 20k budget. If not, then okay XD;

Strifesblaze7

Oh boy, I hope my sheet was okay.

Veluux

Still reviewing character sheets. There's still one more day to apply for any would-be racing enthusiast's. We want to give everyone an equal shot at making the roster. Come show us what you've got!

I am watching you [you]...
From the darkest of shadows...

Strifesblaze7

Veluux

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 24, 2013, 07:47:38 PM
O_O

Not sure what this means? Are you withdrawing your application Strife?

Strifesblaze7

Veluux

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 24, 2013, 08:09:59 PM
No, I am hoping. XD

Oh... okay. Well please keep the posts oriented on prospective character applications.

Since we already have yours, just be patient until we announce the final roster.

Thanks.

Veluux

I know you've all been patiently waiting. I was feeling like Thursday night would be the closing deadline for any other Character Sheets of interested players. It's 11:50 mountain time - and I think that's close enough. I've PMed Lithium for conformation of the final roster. Once she approves it I'll be posting it here and sending out PMs to everyone so they can come back to the main page and see all the initial character profiles and start collaborating together on past history.

Again. Thanks everyone for waiting so patiently - the final verdict will be posted in short order.

Veluux

Conformation is in!

Burnout Final Cut:

LADIES:
Co-GM Lithium - Star Freyman
Rachubka - Juliana Dang
xSnorkleRainbow - Blake Richardson
Kaykay - Naomi Silver

GENTLEMEN:
Co-GM Veluux - Jason Sullivan
AdrianZef - Adriano Guillermo
Aiden - Clint Shaw
agentlemanwithadream - Marcellus Smith

I'll be posting up the guys' profiles - and Lithium will be posting up the gals'. You'll see them below the main post of this thread.

As of tomorrow everyone should be able to see everyone else's profile and start collaborating together on how we all came together - both individually and collectively.

Lithium

Here's the OOC thread that everyone should use for any further discussion, remember to bookmark it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=180708.0