Will you let me come ... ?

Started by Elgor, October 13, 2011, 07:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordred

Absolutely! Get your gorgeous self in here.

.. if I pretend to be an expert in all sorts of wild professions.. just to flex that on-the-fly part of the brain?
*See Pillory*

Styx26

Sure, just tell me more about your adventures in extreme ironing... how did you do it when you were bungee jumping, anyway?

... If I bring a nice sound system that could be as loud as we wanted, but never bother the neighbors AT ALL?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mordred

.. Extreme Ironing.. the trick is to use half a board from a game such as Monopoly or better yet, Risk (stronger board, by far).. strategically placed inside the jacket to pull out easily.. along with a solar powered mini iron. Black and Decker has them for a decent price. But make sure you get the XM5000 model... it heats much quicker than the other lame versions. Also.. be careful of birds. Something about the scent of the heating iron is to them like a flame to a moth. They go crazy for it.

Ohhhh, so super sounds without them pesky neighbors getting their knickers in a twist, eh? Hell yeah.

.. if I bring a helium tank and a book of Shakespearean quotes.. yeah.. come on.. you know that sounds cool, eh?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

That sounds more then cool sounds entertaining.

Would you let me come if I start a wet t-shirt contest
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Mordred

I think that sounds like a great idea. *nods* As luck would have it, I'm an excellent judge of such contests.

.. if I got really wired on caffeine and started bouncing on the walls?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Yes as long as I could join you.

Would you let me come if I took a nap with you after the crash of being hyper

Styx26

(lays on the couch, you curled up on one of my arms, whispering) Someone give me a camera... heh, she looks cute asleep...

... If I bring my guitar to play gentle lullabies for the people sleeping?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Mordred

That sounds like a great idea. *slips down into the mellow part of the brain*

.. if I brought my 'window darkening kit'.. to help those sleeping creatures fall into a deep slumber?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Dark is good.

... if I brought scores of willing victims donors?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

The more, the merrier.. variety is a wonderful thing.

.. if I whispered a few old, forgotten chants to let everyone forget all about those pesky details of life for a while.. to just chill in this lovely dark oasis for a while?
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Please do.

... if Jeffrey and I pitched in for beer?  *laughs*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

That is an offer, I can't refuse. *grins*

.. if I brought outdoor lanterns (with a mellow blue glow.. of course).. so this party can enjoy the gorgeous moon late into the night and beyond?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

(opens eyes for a moment and smiles cuddles up to the other one and lays head down again)

If in the darkness sweet soft enchanting lights danced along the walls hypnotizing you to make you forget any bad things

Mordred

But.. I.. like.. bad things. Ohhhh.. sure.. how can I resist such a delicious little bundle of contradicting Light and Dark? Yeahhhh, get in here!

.. if in that hypnotized state, I started babbling old, long forgotten jokes from my origins?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Sure why not come on in

If I brought lots of shiny objects that reflect the  pretty lights

Mordred

Ohhhh, yes. It'll absolutely add to the surreal atmosphere.

.. if I bring some trippy music to push this shindig even farther into the depths of primal deprivation?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Oh yes

Would you like me if I painted my skin blue

Mordred

Yes. Although I will highly encourage you to let me help. *nods seriously.. doing best to display not one iota of lecherousness*

.. if I dragged this skin-painting-prcocess out into an all night event.. then proclaimed it was only the first stage of a much longer process?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Giggles well of course I would enjoy it very much.

would you let me come if I dragged the process of body painting out and dragged others into it as well

Mordred

Hmm.. kinda like a modern day Roman orgy.. of slippery, wet, painted skin.. deep into the night? Ok, you twisted my arm. I'm in.. err.. you're in.. err.. you can come in!

.. if I kinda lost my other thoughts, dwelling on this latest development?
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Why think just do it.

Would you let me come if I took the paint brush and slowly painted you

Mordred

*nods.. unable to form the speech.. a bit giddy at the thought*

.. if I squirmed a bit as you administered your slow painting.. for I am just a tad ticklish? *most dead things are, which is not commonly known*
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

-Giggles- the more you wiggle the longer it will take. So of course.

If after the process of painting I draw on you with gold paint a large sword on your back with a dragon holding it

Mordred

Heyyy, I like dragons, swords.. and gold on blue.. good combo.

.. if as you are doing all this awesome artwork, I get you quite messy and all blued up as well? *impossible to behave, despite his best intentions.. it's a lifelong issue that can't be shaked*
*See Pillory*

Styx26

(watches as you get Orchid all blued up) Heh... Save some of that blue paint, I'm gonna draw a Celtic tattoo on my face, okay?

Can I come to the party if I agree to be the designated driver... on a bus that I 'borrowed' from the city?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's