Will you let me come ... ?

Started by Elgor, October 13, 2011, 07:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkHunter

:o No! (I don't want to be eaten  ;))

...If I bring lots of snacks (for me) *cough* for you?

MrModular

Yes, snacks for me...err, the party. Brilliant.

If I brought a pot of chicken corn chowder?

Styx26

(grins) Nice for a block party, man, c'mon in!

If I brought forty bags of chips, and each bag was a different kind?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mordred

Ohhhh.. such a treat taps upon my love of things crunchy and the elemental love of surprise. Plus.. the bags can then be used to mess with the moonlight. Does something cool to the scent of blood.

.. if I brought plenty of (and wildly varying) succulent brews to appropriately wash down those tasty snacks?
*See Pillory*

MrModular

Ginger beer, over here! Welcome!

...If I offered a night of raving debauchery at the behest of His Highest Lord, David Hasselhoff?

Mordred

Ohhhh, I'd even pay to have a few drinks with HHL.. and as luck has it, I even have a few cheeseburgers on their way as we speak.

*bows for a moment, in respect*

.. if I bring a Karaoke machine for HHL, David Hasselhoff, to indulge upon our senses with those velvet lungs?
*See Pillory*

MrModular

I've got the motown instrumentals for just such an occasion. David cometh and we are ready.

... If I brought some tasteful scarves to drape about the ladies necks?

Mordred

Ahhh, you devil.. add the lure of mystery to those veins inside.. while enhancing those flows as they caress their way through fine silks and lush fabrics? You kidding? Get yo'self in here.

.. if I brought an assortment of multi-lensed shades and some trippy lightbulbs to show how under the right conditions, veins doooo have this way of speaking their silent song to any eyes that care to truly see?
*See Pillory*

yoniek

Oh yes..you're welcome...

if i wrap my self in paper and give myself to you as a present

Mordred

Ooooohhh.. I will unwrap you slowly. I gotta warn you though.. I like to reach inside the wrapping to see if I can find any clues.

.. if I bring a big balloon.. which is a perfect replica of the full moon? Just to see if the party dwellers get all 'full moonish'?
*See Pillory*

Styx26

(howls) Werewolves of London... C'mon in man!

...if I brought my sister's two dogs who are border terriers and friendly? Also, kind of cute puppies... :)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Mordred

In contrast with some popular opinions.. I like to hang with those of the canine persuasion. Plus I'm always curious what our furry little friends have to say. And from what I hear, border terriers have a whacky sense of humor. Yes indeed!

.. if I brought 'Led Zeppelin IV', to play at 3:11 am? Supposin' this party is still thumpin'.. which.. with all these preparations and plans, I do believe is a safe bet.
*See Pillory*

badsam

Sure! Your more than welcome :)

... If I bring a quite powerfull HiFi to listen to the Led Zeppelin?

Azrael Annavianna

Of course, of course

If I brought the half naked friends to listen to the honored Led Zeppelin?
When forgiveness is being able to move past the pain; what happens when you can't forgive yourself?

OrchidofDarkness

Oh yes Led Zeppelin..come on in.

Will you let me come if i bring several types of dance music?
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Styx26

Nice... International dance party, I like it!

If I brought some disco music (and some disco entertainment in the velvet room?)
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Mordred

Ohhh.. the 70s.. kinda like the 1600s of the last millennium.. sounds good! I hope there's some roller skates in that assortment!

.. if I grabbed the mic and did a perfect copy of the singer from T-Rex? *not saying they were disco.. but.. gotta include some glam-rock.. please?*
*See Pillory*

OrchidofDarkness

Sure why not

Would you like me if I brought some cookies and brownies?

MrModular

You mean you weren't going to anyway? Just kidding, get in here.

...if I brought set of opulent chaise lounges to sprawl out on?

Styx26

I like lounging... (waves an arm) Sure, sprawling is okay by me.

...If I brought a truck load of bean bag chairs for everybody to use and then at the end of the night, fill up a entire pool with the beans?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Mordred

Hey, that sounds cool. If it rains.. do I suspect those beans are the sort that are coated in multi-colored sugar casings? Even better, if so. *curious about swimming through the beans*

.. if I offered a prize for whoever guessed how many beans filled the pool? The prize might be kinda lame (or maybe not).. and the counting could be quite a challenge.. but.. just for kicks?
*See Pillory*

derek

If in the morning you'd clean the beans...however many there are...out of the pool ;D

...if I brought Mimosas for breakfast to go with the toast made by a Frenchman?

Mordred

Ohhhh, me loves me a Mimosa. Or a few. I might cheat with the beans, however. Shadow does have it's uses, at times. Kinda like a big ol' vacuum that'll suck those beans.. wherever that crazy cloud of darkness sends things. I always think it's best not to ask.

.. if I brought some prawn cocktail to go with the delicious Mimosa's and toast?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

I already have a seat with your name on it ;-)

... if I bring sexy back?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

OrchidofDarkness

Sure come on in.

If I bring more interesting people