Will you let me come ... ?

Started by Elgor, October 13, 2011, 07:17:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Divine Drivel

Absolutely not! My minimum is thrice. And that's on a bad day.

... if I do an Irish jig?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Galanthor

nah, even if i do like jigs

...if I beg you?

Mordred

Hmm.. not so sure. Throw in a few juicy little morsels packed with curves and aching desires to be bitten, and we might have a deal.

.. if I climbed in through the bathroom window?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Certainly. Never let it be said I don't encourage the unconventional.

... if I take off my shoes and come barefoot?
- - - I have random episodes of majestic surliness so I combat this phenomenon by mentally fast forwarding to Fridays - - -

Mordred

Yeahhh, come on in. If I stare, though.. it's only 'cause I find feet cute. It's not a fetish. And I promise not to bite. But I may attempt to tickle.

.. if I get close to certain guests and take long, deep breaths of their necks? Sometimes, I just can't help myself.
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

Permission given begrudgingly, with a flick of a wrist and a slight bending of a graceful neck.

"Don't leave the mark anywhere visible, you hear?".

... if I mingle with the crowd while absently toying with a strand of long, shiny black hair?

Mordred

Ohhhh, you tease, yeahhhh. Just be careful with those toying little moves. You may find yourself suddenly slightly dazed wondering why you feel so weak and where that deep grow is coming from.

.. if I seemed to speak through little speakers in your mind.. not really saying anything legible yet somehow you understand quite clearly?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

How can one resist such a splendid challenge of decoding something incomprehensible? Come.

... if I drag my blood red shawl along the polished white marble floor while craning my neck to see where the buffet is?

Galanthor

nope, not even sure why you should to that

If i wispered in your ear?

Divine Drivel

Come quick. And I so hope curiosity didn't really kill the cat.

Let me come and I'll feed you by hand.

Galanthor

Oh of course

If i told you what a good girl you are?

Divine Drivel

Good and fabulous? \0/ Score! Come on down..

... if I make the DJ spin some chill out music?

Galanthor

mmmh...yes

If i give you a massage?

Divine Drivel

Oh. Sorry, I just had one earlier. Better luck next time  :-\

.. if I give the massage instead?

Galanthor

depends on where

If i showed you the nightsky?

Divine Drivel

::) I'm scared. You just want me on my back, don't you? But what the heck, come anyway so I'll find out.

... if I start the party with a strip tease?

Galanthor

Yep, quite sure i will

...if i get you drunk first?

Styx26

No thanks, I'd rather do that myself at the party instead of before... But hey, check out the sorority sisters who just walked in...  8-)

... If I arrived bringing my Anne Rice collection, including the Sleeping Beauty series (on audio?)

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Mordred

Whoa.. second time this week I've been reminded of those Sleeping Beauty books. Perhaps I need to revisit. It's been a while.
But.. back to business.. Yes, please get your scrumptiousness inside these walls. Time for the surround sound to be used.

.. if I bring a coffin full of.. different threads, toys, things.. in case party-goers wanna playfully enact some of those wild tails.. errr.. tales?
*See Pillory*

DeadCell

if I parachted into the party in a crocadile?

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

Woohoo! Nothing better than a grand entrance with no less than a crocodile .. hurry!!

... if I bring a juggler who uses people instead of balls for his act?

DeadCell

o.o hell yes

if I was one of those people to be juggled?

ONS AND OFFS / Click Me For Story Ideas /
What is the colour of night?

Divine Drivel

Get your ass down here and get the party started already!

.. if I put the video on YouTube while you're being juggled and screaming like a little girl?  ;D

Mordred

I'd be paid, right? Ohhhh, why not. I'll get my revenge.

.. if I brought all my creepy puppets, and gave each an even creepier voice when the introductions were made?
*See Pillory*

Divine Drivel

*Shakes head* But I'll keep you in mind for All Saint's Day.

... if I stay at the bar to serve drinks?