Seeking Eve (M/F Ideas)

Started by Adam, January 04, 2015, 05:27:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adam

Don't post here, simply PM me if a story in this thread sounds enticing to you! :)

It's pretty late (Early?) as I create this thread, so I'm only posting up one RP idea for now.
You can find my On's and Off's in my signature/profile. :)

Feel free to PM me your own ideas! Link me your threads! I'd love to participate in another story if you like what you see in my On's and Off's.
I can play either gender. I've had experience writing both! Don't be shy!

Pokemon Theme

Light BDSM.
Romance.
Vanilla.

I prefer long-term partners, and I've always wanted to try a pokemon RP. What better way than to just combine the two!
I'd like the setting to take place in the Kanto & Johto regions. Depending on how the RP goes, it can expand to the other regions, too!
All pokemon can be used, save for legendaries. Nothing too complicated. Side stories can crop up, we can communicate via PM what could happen next.
I'm looking for a badge-collecting journey that eventually leads to the elite four. This can go for both of our characters, or perhaps one of us could play mentor.
I'm looking for the male lead to play between 16-20. The female lead character can play the same range.
Either gender can be older should they choose to mentor the young trainer.
Eventually, I want a lasting relationship to form between our characters.
A simple and open request. PM me if you'd like to expand on some of these ideas. How we'd receive starters. I'm leaving this vague so that we can collaborate.