RainyHigh

Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

MoonWolf

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread
Discord handle; Silvered Sutures

Pain

I like Kakegurui because it's just really absurd and never gets boring.
(note: which is a sentence i copied in my response to "when i'm ill, i watch..." thread)

Silvered Sutures

The Pantheon.
"ollectively, the high seat of all congregations of tropes, idioms, and fandoms alike. Seated atop the highest of the high, they stand on pedestals, hoisted up by the masses as "the" representative of what they are, who they stand for, and who they could become.
Each in their own right, a walking path of destruction. Some, wage war. Others, wage love. Yet even more, wage both. There are those who speak in tongues aflame with passion. There are those who do not speak at all, yet carry more weight than ten thousand years. There are those whose presence can move mountains with nary a breath from their lips. There are those who define existence with a knife.
They come from hell and heaven. They come from galaxies where secrets can make gods blaze. They come in the name of the lost, the helpless, and all the world's evil, wrapped in a little package. They come from beyond even the fourth wall, and they fight for everything under the sun.
Then, there's the Godmodder.
My O/O Thread

RedRose

O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

solkar

Having found a rivulet, I followed it for a bit to reach a spot where I could conveniently clean my “catch”. A bristly needle tree branch served as an improvised brush to remove the sand in the clear cool water. At least a dozen of them were eaten as soon as they were free of debris, because meals had not come at regular intervals recently. They were somewhat tough but overall, quite palatable, especially when you’re hungry. It took me some time to clean and chew them, and I pondered the ‘benefits’ of being free and having to look for your own meal. But this was the course my life had taken, and I would follow it.
I also cleaned all the other carrots. Counting their number, I estimated that they would sustain me for another full day with some to spare, or two days if I rationed them. It would depend on whether or not I would find more food. But I felt better already after the meal.
I shook the dirt out of my tunic and washed it in the stream, then hung it on a nearby branch to dry. Distance-wise, this was starting to look like a slow day, but I couldn’t afford to keep going on for an unknown period of time and not tend to my most basic needs. I considered my situation…. and indeed, what I somehow needed most, would be a bag or a sack of some sort. I could use an animal skin, but then I’d first have to catch me an animal. So for now, the tunic was really all I had. And well, that thing had holes for my arms and neck of course….

Rabbit

"I've been having fun with the Word of the Day at E. The first theme was romance and not my strong suit. But we've moved on to horror :thinking: Much better."

Think this was a Discord post I made. Not sure why I copied it.

Silvered Sutures

My O/O Thread

Greenthorn

She wore all black, a symbol of how she felt, black jeans, a black sweater, and carried a large bowie knife tucked into one of her black combat boots. The alleyway was equally bleak and littered with various pieces of trash and dirty broken cardboard boxes where rats feasted on their recent findings from nearby overfilled dumpsters. The sickeningly sweet, yet foul stench of rotten food, and possibly decayed flesh, permeated the air and clung to everything present. The walls on either side of the alley were darkened grey and looked perpetually damp. Not even the graffiti, painted in once bright colors and covering most of the walls, brought any life to the scene, and the bubble words of that graffiti were only visible from the one dim light hanging haphazardly high on the left wall.

I was asking someone to proofread something I had written, paragraph by paragraph. I had intended to post it in the storyteller's forum but changed my mind!

solkar