Solo System RP - System TBD (DM or PC, depending)

Started by Keelan, June 06, 2012, 04:50:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keelan

Well, seems I'm down to a small number of games, so figure it's about time to find a new one to start up.  I only do System RPs, in part because of bad experiences with freeform before, and in part also because it helps us define limits for characters involved in a way that we can both understand without risking miscommunication/misunderstanding.  That, and I'm just a Table-top fan at heart, happy with 1-on-1 games.  Anyway, I'm looking for a game, system discussable, but the big ones I'm familiar with are...

D&D 3.5, Pathfinder, Shadowrun 4th, Traveler, nWoD + Mage, oWoD + Mage&Hunter, Exalted 2nd, Scion, Spycraft

Also!  Recently I acquired - via the OGL - the entire West End Games' D6 system, what the old Star Wars D6 system was.  If anyone is willing to help me test out this system, it would be much appreciated.  I can see it being quite versatile and useful, possibly for a Star Wars RP (duh XD) or even Mass Effect with a full Biotics and Tech system in place.

Anyway, plot and system to be discussed, and note that I do tend towards rather sexual characters, so do note my O/Os and feel free to ask me questions regarding settings, kinks, scenes, etc., as I'm not entirely sure how up-to-date my O/O listings are...

Anyway, I hope to hear from some soon, and note this is not necessarily first-come-first-serve; I'll go with the game or games that I like best.  PM or Posting in this thread to show interest is perfectly fine, either option.

FragarachZ

Consider me intrigued.
I can play or run d&d 3.5 or Star Sars Saga Edition. I do have a WEG book somewhere from the d6 Star Wars times, but don't have any experience with that.
O&O

Keelan

Well, I've got the D6 system for the Space setting, but not the WEG Star Wars book, no experience either obviously ^_^

I'll PM you and we can discuss possibilities... note to anyone else this does not mean I can't take another game, so if you're interested... :3

Funguy81

I saw your thread and I'm open to play a PC for a star wars saga game, or a Pathfinder game. I have been looking for a GM to play a one on one game in either system.  If your open to it I am open to play practically any setting.