Previous topic - Next topic

Dark Rez

I like sloppy seconds.

LaVnde

Now, that was boring!
Muse -  Pretty much AFK
Plot | O/O | PC's

Bedroom Lazarus

Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Murvoen

Was that good enough?
Back after a very long hiatus!! And I hope to be back for good this time!

Captain Maltese

Mmmmmmm..... Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Captain Maltese

perhaps some soothing lotion

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Captain Maltese

What, and start over?

Merry Gentry

Yes, of course! Please?

Captain Maltese

I love hearing 'please'.

Merry Gentry

Would please Sir, help?

Captain Maltese

Hey, that's our song!

Merry Gentry

Captain Maltese

Aye aye, Miss Behavin!

Merry Gentry

Captain Maltese

Merry Gentry

Captain Maltese

And so is *inaudible*

Merry Gentry

grins, crooking a finger

Captain Maltese

Pulling my trigger, hmmmmmm?

Merry Gentry

not complaining, are you?

Captain Maltese

How about THIS statement?

Zaphod

How 'bout dem Cowboys?

Captain Maltese

Reverse, or not reverse?