The Mistress (f for f request)

Started by Ashacisback, March 09, 2015, 07:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashacisback

Hi all! I am back from a long hiatus finally. I've been craving this one plot. I am a real life lesbian and prefer it if women are playing other women but if you are a man and think you can play a convincing woman then I might be open to it. I would also like to play dom in this scenario. I am looking for one person to do this play with. I am also looking for someone who responds regularly, somewhat quickly, and is semi literate. The posts don't have to be massively long but well thought out would be nice. PM me if interested please! Here is the plot:

A young woman has taken up a summer job as a cleaning woman at a local mansion. The owner is an heiress in her early thirties and a dominatrix. The young woman while cleaning witnesses the her boss dominating another female client and becomes obsessed with the idea of serving her employer in more ways than she is now. The dom takes a liking to the girl and agrees to train her.

This plot would include heavy rubber/latex, bondage, some spanking and other things you or I might have a craving for. Contact me if interested!