News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Dragon/Dragon (mxm)

Started by twerdgirl, December 08, 2012, 09:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twerdgirl

A young dragon going though his first mating season discovers that going into heat is painful and when it becomes clear that he will not find a mate in his homeland the elders banish him for fear that he will attack another dragon to gain a mate. The young dragon though scared about leaving the only territory he's ever known leaves and soon enters a lone dragon's territory one that is much older then him. Knowing it's better to find a place that would be more welcoming he intends to fly right though, but his heat spikes and he must take shelter in a cave up in the mountains, but is discovered by the lone dragon and takes the young dragon while he is still in heat. The younger dragon though upset that he didn't get to choice his mate he willingly let the older dragon mate with him, but it was out of necessity.) does his best to get to know his mate and their relationship slowly grows.

(I need someone to play the older dragon. In this world humans do exists, but dragons are seen as just another animal and not monsters. Dragons have a very loose society. They have relationships, families and friends, but don't often interact and not in large groups except for things like mating season. The elders I mention are only brought in when something happens that could cause massive damage to the territory they are a part of. If you have any questions pm me and I'll be happy to answer them.