News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 02:27:41 AM
I just thot of that! That's not fair! You know how I get, I just stayed-up late last nite, and I didn't get to catch-up on sleep today cuz I had to drive! Plus I already confessed that I'm on medication!  >:(
Fine. We won't mess with everyone's characters. You're no fun. :P We can just take our time w/our in-game posts then I suppose. *sigh...*  ;) Or, like I suggested, talk `shop', or other games, or whatever you'd like.
I'm glad we make you feel better. That's what it's all about.

Heh.  Bless your heart.  I'm all about evil plots, but mostly to my own chars.  I'm not one to mess with other people's chars, really.
...Unless I'm killing off one of my own chars and causing emotional trauma to the characters of other people in doing so.  I've done that.  ...It's fun.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Kepesk

I still say that makes you some sort of masochist.  ;)
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 02:49:03 AM
I still say that makes you some sort of masochist.  ;)
Heh...
Heh heh...mwha.
Sadist...masochist...I'm a bit of both.  More on the masochistic side, but...yes.
*sighs*  I'm hungry.  Darnit.

Kepesk

Yeah, I suppose wanting to do mean, awful things to your characters would make you a bit of a sadist as well...  :-)

*sigh...* You don't have any food anywhere in your room...? Leftover candy from a holiday maybe...? Can you order a pizza to your window or something...?  :-\

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 03:05:53 AM

Yeah, I suppose wanting to do mean, awful things to your characters would make you a bit of a sadist as well...  :-)

*sigh...* You don't have any food anywhere in your room...? Leftover candy from a holiday maybe...? Can you order a pizza to your window or something...?  :-\

Pizza places are closed at 3 in the morning.  Heh.
I had chocolate covered graham crackers last week...but I ate them all....  Now I wish I'd saved them longer.
Sorry to make you worry, but don't, oki?  It's just a growly stomach.  Not like I'm about to die of starvation or something.

Kepesk

Okay, no talking about food then, k...?  ;)
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 03:15:49 AM
Okay, no talking about food then, k...?  ;)
*nod* Yes'sir.
I asked about exchanging instant messenger information in the Doormat earlier today.  They said it was definitely okay, so long as it was via PM, and not on public forums, and that once we're approved, we can also add such information to our profiles as well.  So...when that time comes...if/when we're both approved...wanna exchange Skype information?  It's really the only messenger I use...though if you use yahoo or something different, I can dig up my old info for that as well...and then we can discuss your evil plot stuffs.

Kepesk

Yeah, I saw that. Good job. Oh yeah, sure! That'd be great!
We can still talk about Karen burning her hands tho if it'd make ya feel better...  ;)

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Heh...normally that would, but not right now, I don't think.
...I don't have anything to post, really.  If I try to post right now, it's going to be a one-liner.  And I really hate doing a one-liner.  Plus, it's nothing that'll contribute to the rp or serve to inspire you...so I think it's best we stop where we're at for now, and let everyone else catch up and post.
That being said, whaddya wanna do?  Just talk or...anything else?

Kepesk

You're okay. That's understandable.
Sure, we can keep talking if you'd like. I don't wanna keep you tho if you wanna log... Altho, I'm a little curious what would fall under the "anything else" category at this point...
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

I am kinda tired...I do need a nap.  But at the same time...*sigh*
Anything else being discussing a 1x1, which really, we should take to a different thread.  That being said, I'm not entirely sure I have the brain energy to start a new rp right now.  I doubt I'd even have the brain energy to come up with a character, and I find that much easier than coming up with an rp idea.
...I should let you go.  I've already kept you almost as late as I did last night.  You've gotta be exhausted from so little sleep.  I'm sorry.

Kepesk

I'm fine... You do sound conflicted tho. If you think you could sleep, I'd be willing to let you go. Is your mom showing up with food...? Can you talk to her about what went on tonite...?
If you'd like, we could even start a different thread, and we don't even have to come up with a new rp idea, or characters, or anything. I could just tell you stories, or we could just `talk shop' like I suggested before... (What rp's you've played, like, genres you like, stuffs like that...) It's entirely up to you.

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

She's not going to show up with food.  She'd be in too much of a hurry to get home....
And we have food in the house, I just don't have any in my room....
...I do wanna talk more, but I'm finding that my energy is quickly waning down to nothing.
Imma just let you go, and Imma try to nap.  I should be fine.  Like I said earlier, my door is locked.  Plus, I'm a light sleeper.  If anyone so much as tiptoes down the hall, I'll hear it.  But fortunately, it's quiet, and has been for almost an hour now, with only one exception.

No worries.  Tomorrow will come, and everything should be fully back to normal and...I'll be all happy again.  *nods*

Kepesk

Alright, please take care. I'll be on here as soon as I get up and should be for most of the day I think. Talk at ya then...

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 04:09:12 AM

Alright, please take care. I'll be on here as soon as I get up and should be for most of the day I think. Talk at ya then...

Alright.  I will, and you too.  Nights.

Cascalence

Hey Divine!  How are you this morning?!  Sorry I was such a downer yesterday...but I'm here and happy today ^^
Nice post~.  Poor Jessica is all panicky.  I LURVE IT.

EndofDivine

Hey Cas. Good morning to you too. Glad things are going better for you. And thanks!

Cascalence

Quote from: EndofDivine on July 08, 2013, 09:38:31 AM
Hey Cas. Good morning to you too. Glad things are going better for you. And thanks!
^____^
So I've never really been one for breakfast foods, unless it was doughnuts, or I was actually craving eggs (which does happen).  And in the interest of sharing, I have some leftover tacos.  Would you like a taco?  Taco, taco, taco~~~.

EndofDivine

No thanks.  :P

I'm not much of a breakfast person either. I usually just skip it all together. I did make an omelet today though for some reason. Got tired of looking at those eggs I guess. Stupid eggs.

Cascalence

LOL.  Eggs are good if cooked right, though...and they're (arguably) good for you...
*yawns*  I'm considering a nap...another nap, that is.  But...I dunno.  I'm kinda awake...kinda not...

Kepesk

Alright, I'm on and posted.  :-)
Glad to hear you're feeling better today, Cas'. And nice to know you "lurve" that one of our player's characters is all panicked. ;)

Hiii EndofDiviiine...  :-) Yes, good job.

~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Quote from: Kepesk on July 08, 2013, 11:11:40 AM

Alright, I'm on and posted.  :-)
Glad to hear you're feeling better today, Cas'. And nice to know you "lurve" that one of our player's characters is all panicked. ;)

Hiii EndofDiviiine...  :-) Yes, good job.

Kepesk~~~!  *glomps*
Goooooddddd morrrnniinnngg~~
Didja get nuff sleep? o.o

Cascalence

Welllllll...I kinda didn't.  I'm having probs staying away, soooo...sorry to do this before you had a chance to reply, but Imma pop off of here for a couple of hours...take another nap.  I'll see ya soon, kay?  Laters!

Kepesk

Quote from: Cascalence on July 08, 2013, 11:12:49 AM
Didja get nuff sleep? o.o

Hi Cas'. No. So you might not wanna glomps me right now cuz we both might hit the deck... ;) Coffee helps tho. Mmmmmm...coffeee...mmmmm...
No worries. You should get your rest whiles you can tho so at least one of us is coherent.  :P

~ Aristotle

Demigod1945