Seduction..Female RP Partner found, Interested?(CLOSED/Taken)

Started by s6xs6x, November 03, 2010, 10:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

I've had this idea/craving in the back of my head for sometime now and have yet to actually play it out.  Got started a few months ago and it fizzled out way before the end.
I'll be playing the Husband, and I'll need a Female to play the Wife character and another Male to play her new found  Online "Friend"

The Husband, in his mid 30's,  hasn't been the best husband.  The last few years of the marriage has been  mostly downhill, with his gambling and drinking habits, and spending long hours at work, the romance and lovelife have suffered greatly.

The wife, has been a stay at home mom, who has grown distant from her husband, and has been passing time in internet chat rooms the last few months.  She's met a "Friend" online who chats with her regularly and has started to develop a crush and feelings for this new friend. (Maybe he has even enticed her to send some naughty pics or had a round of phone sex).

With the couples 7Th year anniversary this upcoming weekend, the husband is hoping to get lucky and be intimate with his wife. He decides to let his wife pick out the restaurant., for dinner and drinks.  She seizes the opportunity to choose the new trendy restaurant in town, where it just so happens her Online "Friend" works as a bartender (or waiter)

The general direction I see this going in would be a dominant guy enticing and trying to seduce the wife, being charming,  and flirtatious.  The wife struggling between her lust for the friend and being a faithful wife. 
When drinks get involved, anything is bound to happen, publicly or discreetly behind the husband's back.   Suggestions and ideas past this point are welcome.

Please let me know if you're interested.

RP IS CLOSED/ALL CHARACTERS ARE TAKEN

Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)

Lady Reign

I am so interested to play the wife. I can easily fit into this role.

s6xs6x

Excellent!!  I guess now we will just wait and see if we have any Male takers for the online"Friend" role. 
Is there anything you would like to add to the role, or to the storyline? 

Lady Reign

s6xs6x

Sounds good.  BTW, do you enjoy pic sharing as we develop the scene along?  Pic of characters, scenery, outfits, etc?
Just an afterthought, but I tend to enjoy it as I think it adds to the mental stimulation

Lady Reign

I have no problem with pictures, but definitely not my own. ;) I'll find a model that has plenty.

s6xs6x

Exactly!  Doesn't have to be the same model for every pic.  Especially when your looking for a certain outfit or something more specific.  Sounds like this will be a fun and exciting scene to play out. I have my fingers crossed we can find a 3rd player!!

Lady Reign

I know. I look forward to this RP. It seems a lot of fun and something that I could easily get into.

s6xs6x

Feel free to share the idea to any male friends you might have on E.  Maybe they'll be up for playing with us.

s6xs6x

Looking for someone interested in playing the Male character, the online "Friend" (wife's new crush).   Any Takers??

Kirinis

Consider me very interested in playing this "Friend."  What sort of character profile do you need?

Lady Reign

Well, I have to drop out due to reasons. Instead of what I wanted to do, I got stuck with going to the Army, which is fine. Life will be great for me. So, I won't be able to play the wife anymore. Sorry!

s6xs6x

I think the Army is much more important.  Thanks for the heads up, and thanks for helping to serve our Country!

Porcelain Doll

Hi! If you don't mind I could replace her. It's my first post here but I had a lot of experience in RP, especially playing cheating wifes ;)

adroitgrayman

“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso