The Ninja's Requests (seeking female characters) (New game added on 10/23)

Started by DigitLninja, November 30, 2009, 01:00:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Astra Cilla

Several of your games or actually about three fourths of them sound like fun. I'd be game for almost any of them if you've got one you're looking to play more than the others?

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

JadenMystic

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 30, 2009, 01:00:33 PM

~Inter-species Breeding~ (Present day/futuristic/non-consensual m/f)

A race of humanoid aliens have discovered the planet earth and have used there scout ships to take on several human females and males for an inter-species breeding project. Once the humans are brought aboard the colony ship they are striped of any items or clothing they may have, fitted with a form fitting suit and an electronic collar with various features and codded to the DNA of a single alien aboard the ship. The ship is large enough that any chance for the human sex pets to interact with other humans is slim to none as they must try to live as experiments.

Breeding the Horses (Present day/furry/Large Manhood/(possible) Prostitution/Relationship m/f)

A Horse Anthro is waiting in a room for his stripper/hooker/Girl friend/Lover/ect. Your character can be any species you chose from. After a wild night of passion we can proceed from there.

Newish
~Public Pool~ ( Consensual/one shot ect. M/F ect.)

The local pool was a hang out for most people with ids in the small town of Vestid. It was rare to see anyone between the ages of 13 and 34 among the patrons of the pool but for some reason that summer two teens around the age of twenty began to frequent the pool they where always seen entering together, never seen swimming in the pool and always seen leaving around three hours later. It never occurred to anyone to look in the private little corner behind the super expensive vending machines where there was a nice little private area with a black cloth door set up.

Newish
~Detention~ ( Teacher/student -multiple characters- (optional- furry) M/F ect.)

After your characters first day of class she is surprised to discover all of the best students seem to be receiving detention slips. Two - three girls with the highest scores and perfect attendance, along with nice attitudes for the teacher in question are always receiving slips to stay after school. Through curiosity or even her receiving a slip herself she does what she can to enter the detention class herself only to find that it's a special 'sexual education' class where the teacher is the 'training dummy' and the girls learn how to please a man, and how a man can please them right back.

I'd love to do another RP with you, if you're interested in doing one of these with me. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Lynnie

Being a major anime geek myself I love the idea of the Naruto game. Kakashi has always got my nipples hard. If you want to do one of them I would love to talk about it with you! PM me please to discuss

DKDBSD

Hi? You called in your link.

I like this idea

I'll ask you or name various items or genres and you answer as quickly as you can, each answer will be used for the basses of the rp we will be doing. the question and answer part is best done over Instant Message, but the RP can be done on E or through IM depending on preference.

Also I like your Naruto rp as it completely disconnects us from the main plot and we don't need to worry about cannons.

Sweet Vixen

Quote from: DigitLninja on November 30, 2009, 01:00:33 PM
Dragon Slayers (Medieval/ (possible)Human/Furry/separate cultures/separate kingdoms/ect.  m/f)

Two warriors have joined forces to slay dragons across the land to prevent them from harming people. The have both given years to the job bot only recently have started to work together, and before long a romance begins to develop as they hunt. However both are known for remaining away from towns to hunt, but when they enter a town tensions between them start to run high.

I like the sound of this one...is it still open?
"Try not!  Do...or do not.  There is no try."
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

DigitLninja

New Star Wars related game added... think it's because I'm addicted to Star Wars: The Old Republic?
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Tagan

I am interested in all of these...  I'm available to post several times daily, and have characters in mind for each.

Better Sex Through the Force ( M/F, one shot, Sci Fi / Star Wars, Non Con, ect.)

A Young Jedi who has been seduced by the sins of the flesh stands in a crowded market place, he is virtually invisible as he seeks out a female within the crowd, with plans to use his powers to pleasure them both.

Mind Games (Present day/non-consensual m/f)

Your character makes there way through a public location like they always do when you spot a man you have never noticed before. Strange things begin to happen including memory loss, clothing loss, and sex in plain sight of everyone...

Wall ( short term/sex/detailed ect. M/F F/F ect.)

An rp where a female is placed in a device or trapped under something that effectively puts a wall around her so she can't see what's happening to her lower half. It's purely a sex based game for now but any ideas are welcome.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

krakenknight

Interested in the "sister in heat" and the "mind games" plots. Poke me if you're up to brainstorm.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

new game added on June 12th, 2012 at 05:16:00 AM because I want to be specific...
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

JadenMystic

QuoteMind Games (Present day/non-consensual m/f)

Your character makes there way through a public location like they always do when you spot a man you have never noticed before. Strange things begin to happen including memory loss, clothing loss, and sex in plain sight of everyone...

~Sister in Heat~ ( M/F, Anthro, Incest, possible Non Con and/or Con, Bro/Sis, secret love, school/home/public scenes, ect.)

An Anthro brother and sister are of age and doing there best to not cause trouble for the other, the elder (we can decide who) is going to a local college and living at home, while the younger is close to graduation from high school. They are both getting along well till the female begins to enter her heat and finds her brother irresistible...

Both of these would interest me greatly if you would like to pursue one of the other or perhaps both?

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Near the bottom of my scenarios is a list of items that I am craving to have in a game that I just added, please take a glance at them.
Quotes to Live by:

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

leia in bikini

I would love to RP 'ring for service' or 'mind games' with you.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by: