Towns of Salem ~ TOWNIES, AND VAL, WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 04, 2016, 05:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madame Professor

At this point, I'm gonna have to go with RedPheonix.

Frankly, claiming Jester right out the gate makes no sense if she really is the Jester. I just feels like a way to hide in plan sight as Mafia. So unless someone has better reasoning, that's where my vote is going. Unless someone has a better idea?
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

NightOwl35

Alright, I'm gonna put up a vote on Remiel.

Seems a bit off to me, also I'm gonna trust KS is a townie, and if Red is a jester, then I don't want to give the jester power to kill a random person. We're already having to kill one person randomly, we don't need to have the possibility of two.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Red - 3
NightOwl - 1
Val - 1
KS - 3
Remi - 1

Yet to vote

Mint, KS, Missy

The round actually ends tomorrow*, since I know the weekends can be busy for most. There's still time to vote, or change votes.

*EDIT: Tomorrow at 11:59pm
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

King Serperior

My apologies, Remiel, but after weighing the options and looking at what evidence there was, you appear to be the safest bet.  The risk of you being a Townie is great, but if my theories are correct, then the risk of picking others is far greater.  I may not log my ideas into spreadsheets not that I can anyway seeing as I have to wait until Spring break for my computer to finally be repaired and returned... but I have spent the last 24hrs contemplating what I know and don't know and have come to the conclusion that I do not know as much as I would like.  So, I choose to place my vote on Remiel, if only because I have deemed him to be the lesser of risks.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

persephone325

Vote Tally

Red - 3
NightOwl - 1
Val - 1
KS - 3
Remi - 3

Yet to vote

Mint

11:59pm EST
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Missy

I don't like randomness, I think I'm going to have t go with KS

Valerian

All right, I'm not entirely comfortable with the possibility that KS will be lynched because of my vote -- I didn't realize I was going to end up starting a trend.  :P  So while I'm sorry to possibly give our tie-breaker an extremely difficult decision, I'm changing my vote to Remiel.  I'm always suspicious of him.  *eyes*
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

RedPhoenix

Hey guys.

If you make me live through this day I will be actively against the town.

Just in case that is a factor in who you vote for.
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

King Serperior

Quote from: Missy on March 14, 2016, 02:57:34 PM
I don't like randomness, I think I'm going to have t go with KS
I never said it was a random vote on my part.  I did think over this decision and my thoughts regarding risks.  It happened that Remiel was the safest vote for me should my theories regarding everyone else be true.  The risk is still there, however, but it is far better than a random vote just for the vote's sake.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Remiel

Quote from: Valerian on March 14, 2016, 03:31:41 PM
All right, I'm not entirely comfortable with the possibility that KS will be lynched because of my vote -- I didn't realize I was going to end up starting a trend.  :P  So while I'm sorry to possibly give our tie-breaker an extremely difficult decision, I'm changing my vote to Remiel.  I'm always suspicious of him.  *eyes*

said the Godfather.

Remiel

I'm really starting to think King Serperior might be one of the bad guys, so I'm changing my vote to King Serperior.

RedPhoenix

Hey all, actively against the town. Vote for me.

Mintprincess

(Can I do this on the phone lol)

Quote from: RedPhoenix on March 14, 2016, 04:27:26 PM
Hey all, actively against the town. Vote for me.

Mint does not feel need
To worry her pretty head
About the Phoenix

I have thought all day
And I feel that the best choice
For town is Remy

If you are for town
Change your vote to Remiel
I implore you now

Haiku Count: 40

Remiel

Mintprincess is the Survivor or Executioner throwing her lot in with the Mafia because she thinks it's her best chance to meet her goals.

Valerian and King Serperior are Mafia.  RedPhoenix may be the Jester, but she might also be Mafia.

When I am gone, remember these words, everybody.

RedPhoenix

Quote from: Remiel on March 14, 2016, 04:54:08 PM
RedPhoenix may be the Jester, but she might also be Mafia.

Very true. Better vote for me.

Remiel

All right.  I'm just going to come out and say it so there's no doubt: I'm the Doctor.   Since I can heal myself once, I figure I'll be able to stick around at least one more round.

Makes Mint, Valerian, and King Serperior all look pretty suspicious, no?

King Serperior

Quote from: Remiel on March 14, 2016, 04:54:08 PM

Valerian and King Serperior are Mafia.
And when/if I am gone, know that your declaration of me being Mafia was quite far off the mark.  If you want to remove me, so be it.  We can agree to disagree, but let everyone know that this arrow you shoot in my direction flies hard and fast the opposite direction of the true targets.  In a battle against one another of words, it will be up to the others to decide who is right or wrong.  Perhaps then they shall see I am of the side of town.

If you truly are our doctor, then we will know.  From that point, I guarantee that you will never be targeted and will be vigorously defended by me in the face of others.  I shall not claim roles for I doubt anyone would believe me anyway.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Remiel

That makes no sense, KS.  The Doctor cannot heal himself from a lynching.

RedPhoenix

It's so obvious who is lying and why. So sad I have no reason to tell anyone.

King Serperior

Quote from: Remiel on March 14, 2016, 05:07:40 PM
That makes no sense, KS.  The Doctor cannot heal himself from a lynching.
Hmm, that shows how little my experience is with Salem seeing as I had forgotten that self heal being for night...unless I misread that too.  I am quite confused.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

RedPhoenix

Ease your confusion. Cleanse your soul. Vote RedPhoenix.

Remiel

I'm starting to suspect MintPrincess might actually be the Jester.   Two things for sure: she's definitely a  neutral role, and she's definitely allied herself with the Mafia.

RedPhoenix

Answer all questions you have about who is the Jester by voting RedPhoenix!

yugi006

I will be sad if we lose the jester as we all need some laughter in our lives so I will not be voting for you Red.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Remiel on March 14, 2016, 05:20:25 PM
I'm starting to suspect MintPrincess might actually be the Jester.   Two things for sure: she's definitely a  neutral role, and she's definitely allied herself with the Mafia.

Remiel you seem
To think me the princess of
Each and everything

If jester I be
Then the vigilante role
Can kill me tonight.

As I am pro town
Convince me of your kindly
Role as the doctor

Haiku Count: 43