Korosa's MxM cravings

Started by Korosa, January 27, 2011, 12:11:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Korosa

11/15/14: Still being very careful about starting new games, but I just finished Dragon Age 2 and I really, really want Fenris x Anybody. So if you want that as well, PM me please!

Bullet points to give you an idea what to expect from me as an RP partner and this thread as a whole:
* This all male x male ideas.
* This is mostly hardcore BDSM/NC ideas. I don't do lovey-dovey romance without at least some bondage or violence component very often. If that's a squick, go no farther.
* I used to say that I try to answer once a day. I still try, but I seem to be losing days to a hectic schedule lately, so expect replies closer to once or twice a week. Very sorry, apologies all around and in advance.
*I prefer at least two paragraphs of game stuffs. I don't need a wall o' text and I normally try to match what I'm given, so if you're a wall-writer, I will attempt response in kind.
*There are writing samples in my O/Os, so check there if you want to see what you're getting into.
*I don't care if you occasionally glitch or mispell a word or whatever, but you know. Normal good writing stuff (though I am obviously not opposed to fragments). Capitalization, punctuation.
*Please feel free to pick up NPCs in any game.
*Please please please feel free to open lines of communication if it at any time you feel that you want more.
* I like plot as well as sex in my games.
* I play primarily dominant males, but if you can play a good dom I may follow you around begging you to RP with me. Scratching my itch to play sub is much harder than finding good subs to play dom to.
* I never think my ideas are cool, so if you like my writing style but none of these ideas do it for you please please please approach me with your ideas! Especially if you know anything about spies, spies are cool.

Onward to the games! (All of these were written at around 2 am on half a pound of s'mores and two cups of coffee. The names are boring and the plots probably are as well)

Current Game Ideas

Cell Block Tango (NC, most likely, possible group sex)
It's a prison game! Anyone checking my O/os will see that I adore prison games and would love to play in one. The basic idea is, well, a young attractive male prisoner is forced into a cell with an older male prisoner and forced into the role of prison bitch. Mix and match as needed.

The Spy Game (Torture, probable NC, hopeful for cat and mouse)
A man is captured/outed as a spy and taken prisoner and tortured. However, the manhunt for the captured spy leaves his torturer trapped in the same house as him. The world becomes slowly smaller and more intimate for both of them, until the lines begin to blur. Fair warning, might contain some references to real-life espionage--it's a passion of mine. (Variations: The spy is actually running an approach on his capture, a weird sort of seduction, the captor falls for the spy very quickly and must try to save him)

The Gladiator (NC)
Fantasy plot. There's a gladiator who is extremely successful and for his prize, he is offered a lovely young man to break and make serve him. Will they fall in love? Will they learn to hate each other? This plot is so cliche that I feel bad for putting it here. (Variations: The gladiator is actually taken as the pet/lover of the man who trained him; His new lover is actually a spy by an opposing team)

The Slave (Consensual D/s, extreme, bondage)
One year as a slave. Those are the terms of the contract you negotiated with your master, the man you love. It starts today and you get to be a perfect slave. You obey without question. You are punished for mistakes. You are offered a world where you never have to think for yourself if you just obey your master's every whim. It is both exhilarating and terrifying. (Variations: Sci-fi or fantasy setting? I picture this game being a lot of the player being forced to do things that aren't necessarily sexy, like staying still for hours or cleaning things, also)

Pets (D/s, noncon, bondage)
I'm picturing a sci-fi setting, but this could be fantasy or modern. There's a room and there are beautiful young men there. A buyer comes in and picks out one to serve him. Maybe there's a breaking system, too? A new pet coming in must be trained to please his master. These are more thoughts than a coherent plot. This is probably non-consensual--maybe people who have fallen into debt? Pets are given drugs or force to wear toys continually to put them a state of need and desperate wanting. (Variations: This is a fantasy setting and the pets are the harem of an emperor, this is a sci-fi setting but the pets are captured enemy soldiers in need of a good breaking)

Brotherly "Love" (Incest and violence and weirdness)
This is a strange one, because it doesn't involve any one person being exactly dom or sub. Bear with me while I explain the concept. There are two brothers, one older and one younger. From the time he was very young, the younger brother has always known he's hardwired to like pain. He likes to be hit, hurt, spanked, even cut. Pain and pleasure go together for him. But as he got older, he's started to have fantasies about his older brother hurting him, fantasies that turned into obsessions. His older brother, who finds his little brother to be an annoying pain, has a hell of a temper and soon the younger brother starts pushing his buttons, trying to get him to react and hurt him and even have sex with him. There are a lots of different ways this plot could go, but the key difference is that it's not just one dominant brother taking advantage of a submissive one, but an active push by the younger brother. Brothers can be any (legal) age, late high school, college, working adults. The older brother can identify as gay or straight.

Request Thread

(These are a little out of date, but still probably fine?)
O/Os

A/As

Korosa

Erased all my original plots but one and added three new ones (Gladiator, Pets, The Slave)
Request Thread

O/Os

A/As

Saerrael

QuotePets (D/s, noncon, bondage)
I'm picturing a sci-fi setting, but this could be fantasy or modern. There's a room and there are beautiful young men there. A buyer comes in and picks out one to serve him. Maybe there's a breaking system, too? A new pet coming in must be trained to please his master. These are more thoughts than a coherent plot. This is probably non-consensual--maybe people who have fallen into debt? Pets are given drugs or force to wear toys continually to put them a state of need and desperate wanting. (Variations: This is a fantasy setting and the pets are the harem of an emperor, this is a sci-fi setting but the pets are captured enemy soldiers in need of a good breaking)

Hmmm... I'm interested.
Are you, too, willing to play your Dom character against a switch? Something that bites back and doesn't easily bend to anyone's wishes?
I see more potential in this plot, by the way, if you are willing to discuss it.

My O.Os are in my signature, by the way.. The 'Make me soar.' link would take you there.
Let me know if you'd think we'd match or not.

RasputinSlivko

QuotePets (D/s, noncon, bondage)

Brotherly "Love" (Incest and violence and weirdness)
This is a strange one, because it doesn't involve any one person being exactly dom or sub. Bear with me while I explain the concept. There are two brothers, one older and one younger. From the time he was very young, the younger brother has always known he's hardwired to like pain. He likes to be hit, hurt, spanked, even cut. Pain and pleasure go together for him. But as he got older, he's started to have fantasies about his older brother hurting him, fantasies that turned into obsessions. His older brother, who finds his little brother to be an annoying pain, has a hell of a temper and soon the younger brother starts pushing his buttons, trying to get him to react and hurt him and even have sex with him. There are a lots of different ways this plot could go, but the key difference is that it's not just one dominant brother taking advantage of a submissive one, but an active push by the younger brother. Brothers can be any (legal) age, late high school, college, working adults. The older brother can identify as gay or straight.

If you're still using this thread, I'd be interested in these two. I play doms and subs, so I'm fine with whichever you prefer. Please contact me :)!

Korosa

Hey! I'm back!  ;)

So I took about...a couple year break from E, to do other things, but lately I've really been missing good online roleplaying of both the erotic and non-erotic type, so I've drifted back over. I've added a couple new games: Prison game, Spies to my list and as always, I'm up for most anything M/M and possibly M/F and F/F for anyone who wants to reach out to me. Glad to be back and looking forward to jumping into a game or two.
Request Thread

O/Os

A/As

Astrofig

If you still play Doms, I am very much interested!!

SneakyGuy

Another user, coming back from a long absence. I love your ideas and I have some of my own for the pets plot, if you are up for it.
O&O

Korosa

Awesome, thanks for dropping by! I do play doms, almost exclusively!

However, if you want to touch base with me, it's normally easier through PM, as I often forget to actually check this thread, and find it easier to plan through PMs.
Request Thread

O/Os

A/As

SneakyGuy

I'll get my IMs back as soon as I'm reverified.
O&O

Korosa

11/15/14: Still being very careful about starting new games, but I just finished Dragon Age 2 and I really, really want Fenris x Anybody. So if you want that as well, PM me please!
Request Thread

O/Os

A/As