[M for Domme F]Horror, Seduction, & Magic

Started by TheHangedOne, October 12, 2020, 09:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheHangedOne

'Ello! And thank you for doing the clicky-click. As the title explains, I am looking for someone to play a dominant female character (how much BDSM elements are involved is negotiable, but regardless, the female should be confident in her power, and judicious in its application).

Before we get into the ideas themselves, I would like to go over the basics. I am interested in a writing partner who will share this story with me, who will work with me, so that we can both be happy with its progression; ideally becoming friends along the way.

None of these stories will be your conventional "boy meets girl" storylines. Whether it's vampires, demons, or something else, there will always be a hint of something darker in the background, even in the lightest moments of these stories.

With that being said, these ideas are really nothing more than seeds, that can be grown and shaped as we desire. That said, the general vibe I am aiming for in all these is for a modern day setting with elements of the supernatural. In most cases, I am also aiming for a feeling of isolation, drawing inspiration from the quiet places in the world.

*A hiking, camping, and nature enthusiast, MC heads off into the wilderness on a summer time adventure (Jungles? Desert? Far off the beaten trail). Out in the wilderness, he discovers he is not quite as alone as he thought. (Ideas: Werewolf, Dryad or other nature spirit--maybe something more specific, like a Djinn in the desert)

*MC's rich uncle dies, a man he didn't really know, but regardless, MC is the recipient of a fairly nice home and the surrounding lands out in the countryside. He might be only an hour's drive away from civilization, but that is still quite the hike. Perhaps a bit cliched, but obviously, there will be secrets to be uncovered in this venerable estate. (Ideas: Ghost, Vampire, Demon)

*MC is a student of history, an explorer, archeologist, or the like. While investigating an ancient cultural landmark, he discovers and translates something fascinating. Perhaps it is a shrine to a forgotten deity, or being of similar strength, and his sloppy incantations is enough to awaken Her. Now that She has a foothold in the world, what will She do? And, how does she begin to regain Her powers?

Please PM me your interest & ideas.

Edit: 10/14/2020, I have a lovely writer for this! I'm not going to look for any other takers, but will leave this up for the future.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!