Dark Harry Potter, now with plots! (Taken)

Started by Nadir, March 18, 2010, 02:06:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nadir

Bold for characters I play, underlined for characters I'm looking for, and ^ for cravings. Plot to be worked out with a partner. OCs permitted. Pick and mix! Time turners are canon. ;)

Not taking any more game as of now.

Marauders Era^                                   
Harry Potter's Era                                   Next Generation Era
Voldemort/Tom Riddle^Voldemort^Voldemort^
Barty Crouch Jr^Barty Crouch Jr^Albus Severus Potter^
Severus SnapeSeverus SnapeDominique Weasley
Lucius Malfoy^Lucius Malfoy^Louis Weasley
Lily EvansHarry Potter^Scorpius Malfoy
Sirius Black^Sirius Black^Lorcan/Lysander Lovegood
James Potter^Angelina Johnson
Evan Rosier^Fred/George Weasley
Regulus BlackLuna Lovegood
Rodolphus LestrangeDraco Malfoy
Rabastan LestrangeFenrir Greyback
Fenrir GreybackBellatrix LeStrange
Alistor Moody

Plots could be anything as simple as slices of life to (darker or lighter) AUs, such as;

Severus/Lily or Severus/James (or even Severus/Lily/James)
Instead of Slytherin, Snape was sorted into Gryffindor, and becomes a Marauder. Set in the last year of Hogwarts or the time just after they graduate...

Tom Riddle/Albus Severus or Lucius/Albus (Suspend your disbelief for this one ;))
Albus, disorientated and hurt after James pushed him off a moving staircase, staggers into the second floor bathroom. One of the mirrors shows him a figure who isn't him - a figure that is just as startled. Thinking it's another jinx of James', Albus aims a curse at the mirror the same time the reflection does. The resulting explosion throws Albus onto his back - as well as back to the 70s. Stuck in a time period not their own, they are both interrogated and reluctantly offered a place at the 70s Hogwarts while their situation is investigated.

Another Tom Riddle/Albus Severus
1940s, Autumn equinox. Everyone thinks a bomb fell on Hogwarts, the boom was so loud, but there is no evidence of an explosion anywhere. After a few hours of searching, the students are allowed to return to their beds/lessons, depending on if it were day or night... Tom Riddle discovers an exhausted little adder. He hides it, warms and feeds it, and it gradually begins to talk back to him. (I have more of this, but basically in Albus' time the muggles have started an all out war on the wizards, using really nasty techniques. Albus got sent back to make sure Tom Riddle (and Dumbledore) survive to help turn the tide of the looming extinction of wizards.)

And another Voldemort/Albus
Set in Albus' time. Albus keeps seeing someone out of the corner of his eye - and lingering in his memories. The mysterious man's presence builds over time until he spills over into his dreams.

Severus/Harry
Both like James and Lily, Snape can't keep away from him. Their relationship brutal, savage and full of venom.

Nadir

SlytherinDesires

If you're ever looking for partners I'd like to do a Scorpius/Lily or Draco/My OC. But that of course, is when you are looking, since I see that you are not currently looking.