Assassins Among Us - Rules/Info/OOC

Started by persephone325, October 30, 2013, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josietta

I hope I'm not holding up anything. I've been kind of lost on whats going on myself. Did I miss a sheriff voting or are we keeping the last vote. I don't remember.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Valerian

We're just waiting on the assassins for a final choice of victim, as far as I know.  If you didn't get a PM from our esteemed GM, then I think you're fine.  :)
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

Quote from: Josietta on April 04, 2014, 03:29:34 PM
I hope I'm not holding up anything. I've been kind of lost on whats going on myself. Did I miss a sheriff voting or are we keeping the last vote. I don't remember.

You missed the sheriff voting. The new sheriff is Star. Now we are just waiting on the assassins to choose their victim.

Josietta

I put up a little flavor text post just to explain a little why I was quiet and didn't vote. OOC I totally spaced and didn't realize we had started a new thread. I thought we were gonna just use the old one or something. I dunno. I thought an announcemnet would be made to head over to the new thread and I must have missed something somewhere.

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on April 04, 2014, 05:31:25 PM
I put up a little flavor text post just to explain a little why I was quiet and didn't vote. OOC I totally spaced and didn't realize we had started a new thread. I thought we were gonna just use the old one or something. I dunno. I thought an announcemnet would be made to head over to the new thread and I must have missed something somewhere.

Sorry about that. I thought I announced it, but I think I forgot to. >.< I had a busy week, and then had the Resistance game mass flood my inbox. Haha.

I'll try to be less forgetful next time. Sorry about that.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Sasha

Makes some popcorn ......wonders whom the bell tolls for this time . 

persephone325

I'd like to wrap up the voting on Wednesday.

Please let me know if you won't be able to vote for any reason.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Blythe

I'll probably cast my vote some time tonight or tomorrow. ^^

persephone325

I don't know.

yugi006

persephone325

You can have some cookies now that you voted. ^^ lol
I don't know.

yugi006

Only cause I voted? Perhaps I should take it back?

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on April 07, 2014, 01:00:50 AM
Only cause I voted? Perhaps I should take it back?

God no! lol I'm trying to entice people to vote. Even if it's just a random vote, they can always change it later.
I don't know.

yugi006

I know. I was going to vote today anyways.  :-*

Josietta

*noms the cookies*  Someone had to vote first!

O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 

yugi006

MabFaerie

Voted! Sorry I missed the first round, guys. I'm dealing with some family related issues at the moment.
If I start lagging again, feel free to vote me out to keep the game moving. I'll completely understand.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

persephone325

I'd like to have this round finished by tonight. I only need 5 more votes. I might extend it one more day, but I'd rather not. We don't need rounds to drag on. Even if you only have time to post a name, it's fine. Just get it done.
I don't know.

MabFaerie

I've decided to resign from this game, family related events have taken an unexpected toll on me and I just don't think I'll be able to keep up.
Please feel free to vote me out next round.
Good luck everyone! Keep your heads up! ^_^
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

yugi006

Hope things work out for you Mab. It's sad to see you go.

Blythe

I saw it said lisar still had to vote? I thought she cast her vote for sasha somewhere in the IC thread?  ???

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on April 10, 2014, 08:23:10 PM
I saw it said lisar still had to vote? I thought she cast her vote for sasha somewhere in the IC thread?  ???

You're right. I must have missed it. Thank you, Blythe.
I don't know.

Sasha

Pops in ...munching on popcorn .  Seems I missed voting , sorry about that .  Passes popcorn around for any wanting a handful or two .

Been a little busy here of late ...getting around to head back to Ohio for Easter . Weather has been so awesome in Maryland though . Went out hiking today in the State Park area , Cherry Blossom Festival was sweet ...and Friday went down to the Inner Harbor in Baltimore .  Who would of thought living in a large city area could be so much fun . 

Okay ...I know not a very good excuse ....but I do think Spring is here .  Smiles ...

Zelric Miras

Phaia

wnhat is going on with this since its ben 6 days??

Phaia