Assassins Among Us - Rules/Info/OOC

Started by persephone325, October 30, 2013, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phaia

Quote from: Blythe on June 07, 2014, 10:12:05 PM
*jaw drops*

Oh my god, Phaia was the Trainer the whole time?!

I was allied with her the whole game! O_O

.......seriously, Phaia, I hadn't suspected you at all. Well done. *claps for her*

thanks Blythe!! I worked very hard to keep people in the dark...even altering a few things I passed to you and to the '4 some' I was in. I saw at one point that no one was really looking at us so I turned Elandra. Yugi was because I knew he was the doc and I DID NOT KNOW who the couple was and did not want to waste a 'turning' on a couple member when it was getting down the wire.
Yes Blythe i thought several times about targeting you but you were very effective at getting people removed and that, no offense, helped a lot!  :P :P

I had a lot of fun for  my first real game of 'Assassins' and want to thank persephone for running it and asking me to be a special and want to thanks everyone else for a great time...

I think I may try another game should one arise  O:) O:)
Oh how often do the assassins win?

Phaia

yugi006

It varies depending on the special roles in each game. Obviously the assassin trainer is too good a role. Most roles of this nature can only be used once.

Elandra

Congrats Phaia on a game well played.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on June 07, 2014, 10:48:57 PM
It varies depending on the special roles in each game. Obviously the assassin trainer is too good a role. Most roles of this nature can only be used once.

In Saffron's vampire game, they had the option to turn a player every other night, I think? And Sarena ran a Harry Potter game that allowed a player to be turned every third night.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, Phaia. ^^ This is the first time the assassins won. But it's only the second time I ran this game.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

In the vampire game the Sire could only use his or her ability during one night only.

Remiel

I think every third night is fair, especially since they couldn't kill anyone the same night.  A mafia game usually lasts about seven or eight rounds, and if the villagers don't find the trainer, well, that's on them... :P

But yes, well done, assassins.  I'm also relieved that Valerian was actually telling the truth!

yugi006

The fact that they can't kill a person the same night is what makes it fair.

persephone325

I was so sad! I was like "NOOO!! VAL!!" lol But, as GM, I couldn't do anything. XD Everyone's always so suspicious of Val then when she gets good guy roles, no one wants to believe her! :-( Poor Val...

I find it funny that in mafia games, Remi and Val are usually the first ones that people become suspicious of. But when I play mafia games with them, they're the people I trust the most. XD Until I get proof otherwise. ;) Haha.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

I trusted Val the whole time until the witness came into play. As for Remiel I was wary of him in the beginning until I figured out he was a good guy as he was an assassin before the reboot.

persephone325

That Witness role can really throw a wrench in people's plans/alliances.
I don't know.

yugi006

Indeed but great job Persephone. You did great and I will always be up for playing any other games you decide to run in the future.

persephone325

Thanks. ^^ Next game I have in mind is different. But I won't be running another game so soon. lol
I don't know.

yugi006

Different or not I enjoy playing these games with you even if you are just running it. Of course but whenever you decide to do so I'll be up for it.

persephone325

I don't know.

Sasha

smiles ... .. bloody assassins ....  lifts a flask of rum up into the air .... screw um all . 

Was an awesome game ....sorry I was popping in and out too much . I missed all the background chitter chatter too ...pouts .  Not a very good player this time round , my apologizes .

Thanks for having me in on the fun . 

Hugs 

persephone325

Quote from: Sasha on June 14, 2014, 02:42:17 AM
smiles ... .. bloody assassins ....  lifts a flask of rum up into the air .... screw um all . 

Was an awesome game ....sorry I was popping in and out too much . I missed all the background chitter chatter too ...pouts .  Not a very good player this time round , my apologizes .

Hugs 

No worries, Sasha! I just hope you were able to enjoy yourself. ^^
I don't know.

Phaia

Quote from: Sasha on June 14, 2014, 02:42:17 AM

Hugs

thanks also Sasha, and watch that stuff about the assassins...I considered turning you into one near the end  >:) >:) O:)

Phaia

Phaia

Oh persephone when you run another of these games, I would love to play again!

Phaia

Sasha

Always enjoy myself .....and others .....and ummm ....turning me would of been most enjoyable .  *coughs*  Though that ...not hard to convince me to be bad most days . 

yugi006

If you guys haven't heard there is another mafia game starting up in Valerian's Vault if you guys want to check it out.